All 3 Vital Bracelets at Premium Bandai US Again

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone had any joy ordering from P-Bandai to the UK at all? I want to try and pre order a black and speciaal ed bracelet and some dim cards, but I cannot seem to find a way.

And I havent found an intermediary with the pre orders listed sadly
What's a "special ed bracelet"? The yellow one?
Yea the yellow one is also called the “Special Edition” version as it’s the only way to get Veemon, and planed to stay the only way to get him.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone had any joy ordering from P-Bandai to the UK at all? I want to try and pre order a black and speciaal ed bracelet and some dim cards, but I cannot seem to find a way.

In short, nope. Unless someone outright says they will be a middle person. (Don't buy from New Sekai either *UK seller*, they price gouge big time)
What about reship and shipitto?

Reship especially should ship to the uk. Seeing as they have a location there.

Restyle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In short, nope. Unless someone outright says they will be a middle person. (Don't buy from New Sekai either *UK seller*, they price gouge big time)

I registered for Reship, but P-Bandai wont accept the address that they have given me on my reship account :(

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I registered for Reship, but P-Bandai wont accept the address that they have given me on my reship account :(

Did you email reship? Because I'm sure they will have a solution for you..

Restyle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Did you email reship? Because I'm sure they will have a solution for you..
I haven't to be honest, however I have just tried Shipitto and that has worked!

I am just at the process of selecting if I want P-Bandai to require a signature on delivery to the shipitto warehouse, so I am unsure on that.

But thank you very much for the heads up on Shipitto! It looks like I may be able to pre order a VB for October :D