Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
usvital_1black_march5_2021.jpg
usvital_2white_march5_2021.jpg
usvital_3special_march5_2021.jpg

Premium Bandai US has opened up new listings for all 3 versions of the Vital Bracelet.

The Black and White Vital Bracelet are $65 each, while the Special is $75. All 3 are listed to ship in October. Pre-orders are listed as closing September 27th, or when they sell out of the stock they will have.

The black and white have been common and easy to import, but if you missed the special with the Ancient Warriors (V-mon) Dim Card, this is another change to nab it. All 3 are, as before, identical to their Japanese release.

No additional release of the Special has been announced for Japan at this time.

Vital Bracelet Black
Vital Bracelet White
Vital Bracelet Special [Yellowish Green, with Ancient Warriors Dim Card]

Thanks to SoakNScryX for the heads up

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 10,590

CrimsoniteX

Donator
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad people get a second chance at these... still holding out hope they list some more DimCards.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are these japanese language not official US english language writing?

Onterriermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are these japanese language not official US english language writing?
It is the same product as what's being sold in Japan, there is very little Japanese on the bracelet itself however.

Kit Chan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've heard AW is overpriced on the resale market. This is good news for the people who missed out.

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad I didn't cave on buying ancient warriors elsewhere. Now this gal can get her veemon on with a far more reasonable price.

KoushiroIZZYIzumi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For those that don't live within the continental U.S., Alaska, or Hawaii or just want to get the non-special editions at a cheaper price, Amazon Japan is open for preorders on both the black and white Vital Bracelets.

Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Ver. BLACK is currently ¥5,739

Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Ver. WHITE is currently ¥5,218

The prices reflected are those that are sold by Amazon Japan LLC themselves and not third party sellers.

The Vital Bracelets sold directly by Amazon Japan LLC will be in stock on June 3rd.

Prices do not include shipping/postage as it may depend on what country/region you are located in and whether or not your country is accepting parcels from overseas.

Those that live in the U.S. (especially in overseas territories such as American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands where Premium Bandai USA does not ship to) may be delighted to find out that the non-special edition variants may be cheaper than those sold by Premium Bandai USA directly.

For example, it's possible to get a black Vital Bracelet at under $69 US (with shipping/postage included) giving you a savings of over eight dollars while a white Vital Bracelet can be had for under $64 US!!!! By the way, that's also with shipping/postage included. That's a difference of over eleven bucks! Even more of a difference if you live in a state that charges sales tax on internet purchases (in Illinois you can save between 13 and 19 dollars by purchasing through Amazon Japan as opposed to Premium Bandai USA).

Last edited:

dcarden4

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know a good way to get the special edition from Canada? I've been trying to find proxy services or ways to get in a pre-order but so far no luck. Just want that XVeemon Dim

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For those that don't live within the continental U.S., Alaska, or Hawaii or just want to get the non-special editions at a cheaper price, Amazon Japan is open for preorders on both the black and white Vital Bracelets.

Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Ver. BLACK is currently ¥5,739

Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Ver. WHITE is currently ¥5,218

The prices reflected are those that are sold by Amazon Japan LLC themselves and not third party sellers.

The Vital Bracelets sold directly by Amazon Japan LLC will be in stock on June 3rd.

Prices do not include shipping/postage as it may depend on what country/region you are located in and whether or not your country is accepting parcels from overseas.

Those that live in the U.S. (especially in overseas territories such as American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands where Premium Bandai USA does not ship to) may be delighted to find out that the non-special edition variants may be cheaper than those sold by Premium Bandai USA directly.

For example, it's possible to get a black Vital Bracelet at under $69 US (with shipping/postage included) giving you a savings of over eight dollars while a white Vital Bracelet can be had for under $64 US!!!! By the way, that's also with shipping/postage included. That's a difference of over eleven bucks! Even more of a difference if you live in a state that charges sales tax on internet purchases (in Illinois you can save between 13 and 19 dollars by purchasing through Amazon Japan as opposed to Premium Bandai USA).

It's a normal product for sale. Ordering opens and closes constantly. It's rarely worth posting about, because the timing isn't solid enough to make it worth having a post about.

For example, Amazon isn't taking orders at the time of my post.

It's no different than any other product being sold at a store.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know a good way to get the special edition from Canada? I've been trying to find proxy services or ways to get in a pre-order but so far no luck. Just want that XVeemon Dim

ReShip, Shipitto, etc. Plenty of forwarding services out there.

Grunfox

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Think they'll open a second wave of the DiM cards set?

dcarden4

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

ReShip, Shipitto, etc. Plenty of forwarding services out there.

Thanks! Wasn't able to find these at first

YamiZero

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hi does anyone know how to buy from europe?
I had ordered the limited but they canceled my order after 2 months of release and told me that they had run out of copies :'c

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had ordered the limited but they canceled my order after 2 months of release and told me that they had run out of copies :'c
I bought 4 from Zenkmarket for about 35 dollars each, though they were the black and white versions. But still, a lot cheaper than anywhere else.

YamiZero

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bought 4 from Zenkmarket for about 35 dollars each, though they were the black and white versions. But still, a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
the white one I got it 2 days ago on amazon but the problem is that I want ancient warrior
I really don't want to pay for it overpriced just for the questionable choice of putting it in a limited edition
same thing agumon and gabumon

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the white one I got it 2 days ago on amazon but the problem is that I want ancient warrior
I really don't want to pay for it overpriced just for the questionable choice of putting it in a limited edition
Well, from my recent experience, if I were you I'd look for the item on Zenmarket since it pulls its listing from Japaense sites, from sellers interested to sell solely in Japan so many of them put up affordable prices. Honestly, some of the stuff I bought, fearing back then they'd sold out, I now find for half the price. Apart from the watches I bought some more digimon stuff and had it all sent together which arrived within a week.

Not trying to push people to Zenmarket for personal benefit, otherwise I'd at least provide an affiliate link. Actually, I was reluctant to mention Zenmarket for fear of rising competition for items I want, but I got a big package and imagine the rest of what I want would probably be available when Bandai release new lines of them, so I decided to stop being selfish.

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, from my recent experience, if I were you I'd look for the item on Zenmarket since it pulls its listing from Japaense sites, from sellers interested to sell solely in Japan so many of them put up affordable prices. Honestly, some of the stuff I bought, fearing back then they'd sold out, I now find for half the price. Apart from the watches I bought some more digimon stuff and had it all sent together which arrived within a week.

Not trying to push people to Zenmarket for personal benefit, otherwise I'd at least provide an affiliate link. Actually, I was reluctant to mention Zenmarket for fear of rising competition for items I want, but I got a big package and imagine the rest of what I want would probably be available when Bandai release new lines of them, so I decided to stop being selfish.
I've used zenmarket quite a bit. a few items here and there they give me trouble for, and they take a slight bit to pack and ship, but they let you consolidate packages and fees are low so I deal. Hell almost all my japanese bandai orders come from them, so I'll vouch for em too.

Restyle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone had any joy ordering from P-Bandai to the UK at all? I want to try and pre order a black and speciaal ed bracelet and some dim cards, but I cannot seem to find a way.

And I havent found an intermediary with the pre orders listed sadly

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone had any joy ordering from P-Bandai to the UK at all? I want to try and pre order a black and speciaal ed bracelet and some dim cards, but I cannot seem to find a way.

In short, nope. Unless someone outright says they will be a middle person. (Don't buy from New Sekai either *UK seller*, they price gouge big time)

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

What's a "special ed bracelet"? The yellow one?