Airdramon's Pendulum Cycle Research! 2020 Update!

sino

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting. Does this mean that the Adults are not added from the .5 versions? No Thunderballmon?
not quite true, since Cyberdramon is in

also yes I can confirmed that Thunderballmon and Floramon is not in pen cycle, since the training battle menu sets you up with in-game digimon so you'll be able to find Thunderballmon if he's in it,
interesting enough though, "hidden" level opponent are only unlock in the training mode once your digimon itselves has reach hidden level, you could also find them during mega level but its quite rare

POSTING NOTES here, Pardon me :)

============ Current Shake Numbers Ver.8 , 9 and 10 based on the thread ====================
Shakomon 32 shakes (thats crazy for a rookie)

Demidevimon 28 shakes
Hanumon 28 shakes
Weregarurumon 18/19 shakes
Skullmamothmon 28 shakes
MegaloMyotismon 31 shakes

Palmon 24 shakes
Piyomon 19/20 shakes
Mushmon 26 shakes
Kiwimon: 25 shakes
Togemon 26 shakes
Veedramon 28 shakes
RedVegiemon 24 shakes
Lilymon 28 shakes
Garudamon 18/19 shakes
Cherrymon 19 shakes
Derumon 24 shakes
Phoenixmon 28 shakes
Rosemon 22 shakes
Griffomon 28 shakes
Ancient Troiamon 32 shakes

Kokuwamon 24 shakes
Haguramon 28 shakes
ToyAgumon 19/20 shakes
Clockmon 22 shakes
Greymon 28 shakes
Guardromon 24 shakes
Mechanorimon 28 shakes
Andromon 19 shakes
Cyberdramon 18/19 shakes
Bigmamemon 30/31 shakes
MetalGarurumon 29 shakes
AncientGarurumon 31 shakes
AncientSphinxmon 19 shakes

It seems that theres no such thing as MISMATCH on Pendulum Cycle, any level can jogress

SkullMammothmon + Phoenixmon = Metalgarurumon / Valkyriemon
Hanumon + Kiwimon = Weregarurumon / Garudamon
Metalgarurumon + Veegiemon = AncientSphinxmon / Cherrymon
Greymon + Veegiemon = Bigmame / Derumon
Guardromon + Veedramon = Bigmame / Derumon
Revolmon + Togemon = Cyberdramon / Garudamon
Metalgarurumon + Rosemon = AncientGarurumon / AncientTroiamon

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I havent studied the evolution charts in much detail. As a rule, can any Child become any Adult, and so on? And the Jogress products, does a Togemon ALWAYS become a Garudamon through Jogress, for example.

sino

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I havent studied the evolution charts in much detail. As a rule, can any Child become any Adult, and so on? And the Jogress products, does a Togemon ALWAYS become a Garudamon through Jogress, for example.
It could be,
Haguru never evolve into Grey and can easily evolves into Guardro,
While Toyagu can easily evolve into Grey but never evolves into Guardro.
maybe I was just unlucky, Will research more on this

Oh wow Sino you've been fantastic help. I really like your mock up charts! :D
I'm probably going to be starting up my ver 7 and 8 soon. I've been pretty busy so I haven't really touched any vpets for a bit.
I just got both my ver.7 and 8 so I'll be doing that chart too, I didnt put any evolution lines until I can actually confirm each evolution methods

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woop so I'm back in the game!
Here are my notes from today!
-----------------------------------------------
Bukamon -> Gomamon at 43lbs
Petitmeramon -> PicoDevimon at 28lbs(I think?)
PicoDevimon->Bakemon at 33lbs

Gomamon 23 shakes
Gomamon -> Gesomon 31lbs (but also 4 poop and I'm not sure when she pooped cuz that changes weight)
Gesomon and Bakemon jogress to be MarineDevimon and Phantomon respectively

52lbs - nothing
50lbs - nothing
54lbs - Piemon and Pukumon
Piemon and Pukumon jogress to become BelialVamdemon and Moon=Milleniummon
Moon=Milleniummon went to sleep at 8pm.
BelialVamdemon is still awake as of 8:20pm

sino

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
nice one Airdramon! Can you take the picture of moon mileniummon, I wanna retrace the sprite for the chart of ver.7
Also I have confirmed on how to evolve to each rookie

Its not specific but I pretty much confirm this works for all method of evolution for all pen cycle,
I tested on 6 pen cycle (1 ver.7, 2 ver.8, 2 ver.9 and 1 ver.10)

BABY -(1 hour)-> Baby 2

-(1 or 1.5 hour)-> Vaccine Rookie [[ No care mistake, no training ]] Optimal weight 60-70

-(1 or 1.5 hour)-> Data Rookie [[ No care mistake, Train 5+ or more ]] Optimal weight 40-60

-(1 or 1.5 hour)-> Virus Rookie [[ Ignore, until evolve ]] Optimal weight 0-15 or 90-99

Last edited:

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure if care besides weight affects evolution since when I first got my Cycles I took the best care possible and didn't ignore and got a virus type and I've gone through before without training my in training and I got a data or vaccine. I got Piyomon once just by feeding and nothing else. If I recall correctly Gomamon is the vaccine child and I got him by training maybe three times and his weight was 43lbs

BelialVamdemon probably went to sleep at 10pm which was when I had already fallen asleep.
I did get a photo last night of them though! https://instagram.com/p/BFj_jzAtxU8/

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
May 11th 2020 update:
I'm having a weird ol' time trying to work out how Crabmon evolves. I'm willing to be that the version 7's are a little different to the version 8-10s on the following observations:
  1. Evolution from Baby2 to Rookie is two hours, where it's closer to an hour on the other versions
  2. It's harder to replicate the 'weight condition' for child level, for example, having taken good care and trained a Digimon at around 50lbs will result in the Vaccine Rookie on the version 9, but the Data Rookie on the version 7.
However, these need further investigation.

I'm also updating the first post in this thread to keep it up to date for these new findings. :)

EDIT: When connecting with the Neo v1, this happens.... Neo v2 battles as normal though. Nevermind, got it on the v2 too.

Last edited:

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, I said I wouldn't really update this thread unless I made a big/new discovery...and I have!

Overfeeding is an evolution requirement.
I was able to get HiAndromon with having Andromon be 66lbs and I overfed him twice or more.
I was able to get Seadramon from having Seadramon at 55lbs (might have been 59 depending on when he pooped) and overfeeding him around four times (need to redo with counting).

This morning, I was able to get RedVegiemon from Biyomon by overfeeding 3 times with a weight at 42lbs.

I'll find more evolutions using this requirement, seeing as Biyomon now has four possible evolutions.

EDIT: Got Guardromon: Kokuwamon at 44lbs overfeed twice.

Laurelian

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi Airdramon,

I must say, your and the others’ research into the Cycles has been very helpful :)

I have a Metal Empire Cycle fresh into the Child stage (my Haguromon sadly passed on from old age) - is there anything I can look into for you?

Are there any effects from battles with other devices? It always seemed evolving to Guardromon would follow a few battles (and not happen if I did not battle) but it may have been coincidence (or the correct number of perfect shakes and weight)?

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@ Airdramon
Maybe off topic: bro, do you sell cables required for Digimon 0nl1ne?
I'd really like to play online. Does it support new v-pets and does it work on MacOS?
Thanx

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi Airdramon
I haven't found any evidence to suggest the amount of battles effects the evolution.
As for achieving perfect shakes, I've found evolving at least to perfect/ultimate requires achieving this number possibly twice.

@ Airdramon
I don't, but maybe ask in the discord server for online, yes it supports new vpets, and you can use MacOS for the Arduino IDE, so yes. Please try to be on topic as you could have DMed me or asked somebody in the 0NL1NE discord server.

Laurelian

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I now have a Knightmon, for whom 24 shakes is a perfect number. Revolmon (or Deputymon according to my D-Terminal) was 26 shakes.

I am not sure on the weights before evolution (I will try to pay more attention...), but Revolmon weighed at 50lb before he evolved - probably more.

Edit: Today Kokuwamon evolved into Revolmon at 31lbs. Revolmon evolved into Knightmon at 47lbs.

Last edited: