Airdramon's Pendulum Cycle Research! 2020 Update!

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weeew! I think I nailed something in my research!

Updated the first post to contain my recent finding. I think I might find a better way to log perfect numbers and evolutions because the first post is getting a bit long...

44lbs -> Birdramon 9am (unknown perfect number)
47lbs -> Greymon 9:05am (28 shakes)
41lbs -> Andromon 10:09am (19 shakes)
I was just going to Jogress Greymon and Birdramon when he evolved :(
48lbs -> Blossomon 10:25am (18 shakes, 19 shakes)
65lbs -> Gryphomon

Blossomon’s minimum weight is 50lbs

Both of my Cycles died today unfortunately but at least I think certain weights may trigger evolution.
Easiest way to tell would be feeding up to 99lbs 1lb at a time and waiting or training down 1lb at a time.
I'll start them tomorrow morning. I believe there may be a glitch where if an in Training stays at that level over night (after being asleep) it will never evolve to child.

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello Seraphim. I never did either but I decided it could be fun doing some investigating!
I did some jogressing today! And found two Digimon who previously were unconfirmed! I'm pretty excited though the one on my Pendulum 9 makes... no sense int the slightest.
Yesterday

Kapuri and Pyoco evolved to the virus type slot at 24lbs
Haguramon 31lbs -> Gaurdromon 44lbs -> Andromon
Mushmon 39lbs -> Vegeimon (24 shakes)

Today
Hagura 28 shakes 38lbs -> Gaurdromon (24 shakes)
Mush 26 shakes 37lbs -> Vegimon (24 shakes)

Jogress WaruMonzaemon (same as Pen5) and Cherrymon (different to Pen4)

53lbs -> Pinnochimon (20, 28 shakes)
49-53lbs -> Mugendramon

Image Thumbnail

Jogress to make AncientSphinxmon(?) and Ghoulmon
I forgot to feed them after dinner before I exercised and AncientSphinixmon died but still! Good finds I think!

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooooh Mugendramon. I'm jealous :) I always wanted a V-Pet that could evolve into that.

Also, although I don't post much, I'm following your progress. I can understand the investigating part. I'm doing the same with my Xros Mini to squeeze it a bit more :3

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
16th of December
41lbs (I think) -> Piyomon
31lbs (I think) -> Haguramon
33lbs Piyomon ->Kiwimon

17th of December
30lbs Piyomon -> Kiwimon (25 shakes and 31 shakes)
Battled a lot with my Cycle10 against my v6. Connection battles do not cause weight loss for the Cycles weirdly enough.

Finding the correct weight to make Haguramon evolve is hard.
They both died sometime this morning or last night.
I'm going to aim for Kokuwamon and Palmon this time (so medium weight).

Last edited:

sino

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also add in :)
- Mushmons perfect number of training is 26
- Palmons perfect number of training is 24
- Kiwimons perfect number of training is 29
- Garudamon perfect number of training is 19
- Hououmon (phoenixmon) perfect number of training is 28

Extra notes:
mushmon->kiwimon-> Garudamon (jog)-> Hououmon -> Valkyriemon

Palmon ->Aero Vdramon -> Garudamon (jog)-> Hououmon -> Valkyriemon

AeroVdramon + Kiwimon = Garudamon

Garudamon + Garudamon = Valkyriemon

Last edited:

Elentir

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm loving getting more information about this obscure and slightly baffling v-pet. Looking back at the original Pendulums, each Child level had four Adult evolutions. I wonder if that's still the case for the Cycle, or if the lines are changed. Based on the Jogress Jyureimon, I don't think it's safe to take anything for granted.

P.P.A.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greetings, I received my own Pendulum Cycle 9 a couple of days ago. Thanks for your research; it's been quite helpful.
I can corroborate Palmon's and Rosemon's perfect shakes being 24 and 28, respectively. Togemon's is 26, Lilymon's is 28.

Unfortunately, these four are the only Digimon I've gotten so far—every single day. I've been writing down their weight at the time of evolution and tried to vary it, but the results have always been the same:

Palmon 32 lbs., 24 shakes
Togemon 35–70 lbs., 26 shakes
Lilymon 30–64 lbs., 28 shakes
Rosemon 39–50 lbs., 22 shakes

(Minimum and maximum weight for evolution noted, numbers in between omitted.)

Tomorrow I'll try and keep Palmon's weight between 70 lbs. and 80 lbs. to see if that yields a different Adult evolution.
EDIT1: No dice; it evolved an hour and a half after it woke up at 70 lbs. again into Togemon. No training sessions. Given that in this thread people said they got their Palmon to evolve into Veedramon and Kiwimon, there might be other factors than weight for determining the Adult level?
Going to edit this post with any new findings.

EDIT2: It's been a few days, and I've been able to confirm a few minimum/maximum weights. Palmon will not evolve into Togemon (or at all) if at 34 lbs. or below. I kept its weight below 35 lbs. but it didn't evolve for most of the day, until I fed it up to 35 lbs in the afternoon, after which it evolved very quickly. The maximum weight for Togemon to evolve into Lilymon is 64 lbs.—at 65 lbs. or upwards, no dice.

Another note: Pendulum Cycle is not compatible with Ver. WonderSwan. Upon trying to connect them, the Cycle shows an error message, while the WonderSwan game briefly slows down but then continues without acknowledging any connection.

Sino: how did you add that background behind the screen?

Last edited:

P.P.A.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, I see, thanks.

My Palmon died last night after living for some 22 days (is this unusual?)—although I'm not sure whether it actually died or if it just glitched out. I didn't have a CR2032 on hand when I got it, so I was using a CR2016 that was sitting a bit loose. When I picked up my Cycle last night, it made a strange sound, and I was back at an egg. However, the clock was also reset to 00:00/12:00, so it might have been a short circuit or something.

I took that opportunity to open it up to try and see if I could insert a custom background myself. Never having done this before, I was a bit stumped when I arrived at the LCD screen though. Not knowing what to do next (much less feeling confident enough to try and remove the glass or something), I closed it up again without any harm done (hopefully).

EDIT:
Pyocomon's perfect number of shakes is 20.
It still evolves into Palmon at 50 lbs.

Since I'm stuck with Palmon again, I'm going to see if not responding to its calls when its Strength runs out a few times can make it evolve into something else.

EDIT:
Care mistakes affect evolution at least when going from Child to Adult. Palmon evolves into Kiwimon with at least 4 missed calls, at the same weight at which it evolves into Togemon. Kiwimon evolves into Lilymon, from what I can tell at the same weight as Togemon does. It does not evolve at all at 4 or more care mistakes. I've been unable to get Blossomon.

Nyokimon, 20 shakes
Pyocomon, 20 shakes
-Palmon 32–50 lbs., 24 shakes
--Togemon 35–70 lbs., 26 shakes, 0–3 Calls
---Lilymon 30–64 lbs., 28 shakes
----Rosemon 30–49 lbs., 22 shakes
--Kiwimon: 35–70 lbs., 25 shakes, 4 Calls
---Lilymon 30–59 lbs., 28 shakes, 0–3 Calls

-Mushmon 60 lbs., 26 shakes
--Veedramon 50–65 lbs., 28 shakes
--- Lilymon 35–50 lbs., 28 shakes
---- Rosemon 30 lbs., 22 shakes
--RedVegiemon 35–49 lbs., 24 shakes
---Blossomon 55–65 lbs., 29 shakes
----Griffomon 60–75 lbs., 28 shakes

It just died after 9 days and was at Rank S; hopefully I can get Piyomon this time.

EDIT: Curiously Lilymon can evolve from Togemon at 64 lbs, but not from Kiwimon. The upper bound for Kiwimon—>Lilymon seems to be 59 lbs.

EDIT: Got Mushmon at 60 lbs. I thought Virus Digimon were low weight, and Vaccine were high?

Last edited:

sino

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Sorry Im late to the party :) but I've uncovered all 3 hidden sprite for Pen Cycle 10
I got AncientGarurumon from MetalGarurumon + Rosemon (rosemon turns to Troiamon)

Again Weight plays an Important role in Evolving,I kept the digimon between 30 - 70 lbs at all time to ensure evolution
Will keep on experimenting :)

extra info
- AncientGarurumon 31 shakes
- BigMamemon 30/31 shakes
- MetalGarurumon 29 shakes

- Deramon 24 shakes
- Ancient Troiamon 32 shakes

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can we get a visual evolution tree? Even a mock up? It would be really cool to see what's been found so far.

sino

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found out the hidden digimon in each respective pen cycle,
(but ver.8 is weird since a jogressed mega turns tu normal mega, So i will try it out later )

Version 7
Va - Vikemon
Da - Plesiomon
Vi - Moon=Milleniummon

Version 8
Va - MetalGarurumon
Da - DeviTamamon
Vi - MaloMyotismon

Version 9
Va - Valkyriemon
Da - AncientTrojamon
Vi - Ghoulmon

Version 10
Va - AncientGreymon
Da - AncientGarurumon
Vi - AncientSphinxmon

============ Current Shake Numbers Ver.9 and 10 based on the thread ====================

Demidevimon 28 shakes
Hanumon 28 shakes
Weregarurumon 18/19 shakes
Skullmamothmon 28 shakes

Palmon 24 shakes
Piyomon 19/20 shakes
Mushmon 26 shakes
Kiwimon: 25 shakes
Togemon 26 shakes
Veedramon 28 shakes
RedVegiemon 24 shakes
Lilymon 28 shakes
Garudamon 18/19 shakes
Cherrymon 19 shakes
Derumon 24 shakes
Phoenixmon 28 shakes
Rosemon 22 shakes
Griffomon 28 shakes
Ancient Troiamon 32 shakes

Kokuwamon 24 shakes
Haguramon 28 shakes
ToyAgumon 19/20 shakes
Clockmon 22 shakes
Greymon 28 shakes
Guardromon 24 shakes
Mechanorimon 28 shakes
Andromon 19 shakes
Cyberdramon 18/19 shakes
Bigmamemon 30/31 shakes
MetalGarurumon 29 shakes
AncientGarurumon 31 shakes
AncientSphinxmon 19 shakes

It seems that theres no such thing as MISMATCH on Pendulum Cycle, any level can jogress

SkullMammothmon + Phoenixmon =
Hanumon + Kiwimon = Weregarurumon / Garudamon
Metalgarurumon + Veegiemon = AncientSphinxmon / Cherrymon
Greymon + Veegiemon = Bigmame / Derumon
Guardromon + Veedramon = Bigmame / Derumon
Revolmon + Togemon = Cyberdramon / Garudamon
Metalgarurumon + Rosemon = AncientGarurumon / AncientTroiamon

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey! These are coming together. Won't they need to have 7 slots though? For the additional Adult/Perfect (or 4, in the case of the Wind Guardians and Child).

I know they're Mockups, just noticed the lack of Lilymon. Does the Wind Guardians one not have Floramon?

sino

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey! These are coming together. Won't they need to have 7 slots though? For the additional Adult/Perfect (or 4, in the case of the Wind Guardians and Child).

I know they're Mockups, just noticed the lack of Lilymon. Does the Wind Guardians one not have Floramon?
I've checked and confirmed it that theres only 3 rookie per pen cycle for v.9 and 10,
and hey thanks for reminding me :p, theres still space to fix and long way to go till its actually perfect
also I missed Cyberdramon and Lilymon, ill get it fixed right away

Edit: its fixed now :) , minor name error for now, trying out a few others font and other designs

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting. Does this mean that the Adults are not added from the .5 versions? No Thunderballmon?