Aiha Headphone Kara (Standard Version, w/ Adventure: ED1) CD- Scans & Product Breakdown

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Time for a new CD scan!

Aiha Headphone Kara is the recent album from Chiai Fujikawa. The album includes "Regrets Bring Fruit", the first end theme to Digimon Adventure: as the 6th song on the album.

The disc was released shortly after the series began.

It's a full album, but only the one song has to do with Digimon.

The embedded files are smaller JPGs from our gallery, so those shouldn't have any bandwidth issues. Click the images for big versions.

The scans went relatively well and there were no oddities or issues.

The CD was packaged in a CD-Album style case (the normal CD case most people are familiar with.)

The cover uses a photo of Fujikawa with differing lines and squares that change the color and style of the image. It's an artsy image, done well, but overall, it makes the image unpleasant to look at.

The cover is the front to booklet.

The booklet is pretty basic as far as looks go. It has lyrics, and notes for the first 2 songs (which doesn't include the Digimon song.)

The back of the booklet uses the same general style as the front, just without the image of Fujikawa.

A scan of the disc itself.

The disc itself has the same general style as the front and back cover, but removes the 'line' portion of the theme, just using the squares. Various bits are cut away showing off the content being printed on the disc by cutting out the actual label portions itself it appears. As a neat bonus, the disc itself has the entire tracklist on it.

Because this was a full CD case, it had some art under the tray which I cracked open.

This continues the block and line theme that has been used throughout.

The reverse side of this is the actual back cover of the CD case. It features the same styling, but includes the cut out elements that the CD has for the tracklist.

A bit of an extra included with the CD...

A fold out insert was included in the CD case. The first side has descriptions of each song from Teramoto Yuuta, while the other is a letter from the music writer on his impressions. Onkei looked over these, and didn't find anything of specific interest to Digimon fans.

On the left side of the case was an obi card.

The obi continues the theme as we've seen it up until now. The one unique element is the obi is quite a bit wider than we tend to see for CDs.

Last up was one small bit on the outside of the plastic wrap.

A sticker explaining that the end theme from Digimon Adventure: is included on the CD.

It's a nice album overall. At this point it doesn't appear like the ED will get a CD single, but the CD is reasonably priced. I actually rather liked a number of the songs on it, although the Adventure: ED was the high point for me.

If you want to order the CD, it is still available. Also available is the limited edition.: (CDJapan affiliate links)
The standard edition is just the album and is 2,000 yen.
The limited edition is 3,182 yen. It includes the album and a DVD with over half a dozen music videos and clips (none of the videos or clips appear to be Digimon related.)

The album is on a number of digital music services outside of Japan. Details on that can be found here.

The music video for the Adventure: ED is embedded here:

Lots of Digimon stuff is coming out soon and supporting us via our Patreon or donations would be greatly appreciated so that we can do more and improve the site. Feel free to join us in the Discord if you want to chat about the CD.

Images are hosted on our gallery and embedded on the forum, so let us know if anything is acting up.

Attachments

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that album cover really looks like Eaters from Cyber Sleuth to me....

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
there is a code hidden in this art. I have no evidence or even an argument for this claim I can just feel it