Agumon PC Buddy Returns! Pre-Orders, Info, & Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_01_december17_2020.jpg

It's been awhile since we've seen a Digimon PC Cushion/Buddy. Agumon and Gabumon from tri. both got multiple re-releases, including showing up at pop-up shops, but it's been a few years since we've seen them.

They actually teased this in the trailer/preview for DigiNavi (just a few hours away), so we expect to see him there.

The Agumon PC Cushion has been upgraded as the Digimon Adventure: Agumon PC Cushion.
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_02_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_03_december17_2020.jpg

The PC Cushion is designed to allow you to work better, via the power of Agumon.

Holding it between you while you work at your desk helps you sit at the correct posture (the same while you are reading.)

You can take a break with Agumon.

The bottom highlight on the left image says you can overcome your problems together with Agumon.

The wrist rest can also be used seperately with Agumon just being treated as a nice plush.

adventure2020_agumonpccushion_04_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_05_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_06_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_07_december17_2020.jpg

The Agumon plush and the wrist rest portion are based on the prior design, but there are some differences.

The obvious one is the wrist rest color and design have been updated (well, some of it, much of the design itself matches the old tri. one, including some tri. motif elements.)

Agumon himself has the same basic design, but they've upgraded the cushioning it provides and upgraded the sewing for a nicer look.

They don't mention it, but the eyes are new designs from the old one.

The size is roughly 19.7 inches wide, 17.7 inches tall, and 13.8 inches deep.

adventure2020_agumonpccushion_12_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_09_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_11_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_08_december17_2020.jpg
adventure2020_agumonpccushion_10_december17_2020.jpg

The Agumon PC Cushion is available to pre-order at Premium Bandai. It costs 5,720 yen and pre-orders close on January 18th. It ships in May.

The old Agumon (and later Gabumon) PC Cushion Buddies were relatively popular, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see people try and nab this one also, especially with some minor upgrades. It's a rather nice and substantial looking plush, although I admit I can't see myself actually sitting and using it at my desk (even if my keyboard wasn't on a slide out portion, making it even more unlikely.)

It's functionally just a slightly tweaked version of the old Agumon PC Buddy, so perhaps we will see Gabumon before long.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• adventure2020_agumonpccushion_01_december17_2020article.jpg
    adventure2020_agumonpccushion_01_december17_2020article.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 9,972

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omigosh, that is so adorable I want one! :love:

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How many items got revisited/returns? I didn't expect so soon.

NickGirdy55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most of these sites just don't work. I try to search for it and it comes up with nothing. I made a Buyee account for nothing apparently. RixerProxy works, I just don't know what to tell them.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most of these sites just don't work. I try to search for it and it comes up with nothing. I made a Buyee account for nothing apparently. RixerProxy works, I just don't know what to tell them.

All the sites are working ok for me. If you are using RiderProxy, all you need to do is message them and say "I am looking to buy https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000152023/ this" can you help as the proxy with price etc.

NickGirdy55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

All the sites are working ok for me. If you are using RiderProxy, all you need to do is message them and say "I am looking to buy https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000152023/ this" can you help as the proxy with price etc.

The links work but when I search for this it doesn't show up. It's alright though because I decided I'm a grown man and don't really need one of these. Although if there were a Terriermon one I'd buy it as fast as possible.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The links work but when I search for this it doesn't show up. It's alright though because I decided I'm a grown man and don't really need one of these. Although if there were a Terriermon one I'd buy it as fast as possible.

I'm a grown man and I really need one of these.

NickGirdy55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm a grown man and I really need one of these.

Yeah, but you're probably not a loser who still lives at home with a family who will judge you hard-core for buying it.

For the record, I do really want it, but it's a hassle to get so I'll miss out.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is adorable. And could be useful. Really useful. But yeah, it could be hard to get.