MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Last month sho3411 posted their Digimon, Aequcedramon, that Kenji Watanabe designed as one of their items they got as part of the Memorial Story crowdfunding project. (More details at the link.)

Part of the have Kenji Watanabe design your Digimon reward was Bandai would also make a plushie of it.

sho3411 got their plushie and has shared some nice images of it. It appears to be a very well made one-off plushie by Bandai that shows off Aequcedramon very well.

Out of the other 4 Digimon designed for the project we've only seen Ganvivormon, so hopefully we see that plushie soon, along with the other 3. (Images and info on Ganvivormon can be found at the link at the beginning of the article.)

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cute doll

It seems to be based on the concept art version of the Digimon rather than the finished design, since the wings are small rather than massive and it has the cute appearance.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I prefer the smaller cutsey concept art and plushie version than the final artwork. The proportions work far better imo

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If anything the cute version works as a Rookie, and then its evolved form as the finished version.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I prefer the smaller cutsey concept art and plushie version than the final artwork. The proportions work far better imo
I agree. It was born to be a plushie, it's so cute!

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's so cute ;0; Whatever this person paid to get this reward it was totally worth it!!!
Around $2000

I totes would've paid that much if I had that much to spend and also if uk people were allowed to lol.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's so cute ;0; Whatever this person paid to get this reward it was totally worth it!!!
Around $2000

I totes would've paid that much if I had that much to spend and also if uk people were allowed to lol.
i agree its worth is ....but....only if you got a good design xD
maybe the other winners didnt really share because their digimon wasnt so cute/cool? lol

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's adorable. Glad they could get this. I wonder when the other person will.