Adventure: in Toei 2021 TV Animation Calendar with New Artwork

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Early images of the Toei 2021 TV Animation Calendar have begun to show up, and it shows that Digimon Adventure: will be one of the featured shows.

Digimon tends to show up in at least one of the Toei calendars, and sometimes a few, and having one already is nice, especially with the show coming back.

The cover image for the calendar features Taichi, Agumon, Yamato, and Gabumon from the new series (although the Agumon and Gabumon art, Agumon especially, look very familiar...)

The Adventure: art for inside the calendar is a new show of all the kids and their Digimon from the new series.

It isn't labeled at the moment what month it'll be used for in the calendar (and unfortunately the linework in the sample is a bit messed up due to some improper scaling.)

While we do have images of the calendar, it doesn't appear to be available to pre-order (yet) at the time of this posting. So hopefully soon.

We also tried upscaling the internal poster image a bit, but the line issues don't let it get much bigger before it starts to look very iffy...

Thanks to meli-melo for the images.

Attachments

Firerockbird

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By my accounts, if the program continues even in 2021 at least we will have more than 30 episodes televised. thankfully, I was worried that the anime would have 12/24 episodes because the first three were more "running" compared to the old anime (of course there is still the possibility of it being divided into two seasons towards the end of the year, but if they are going to do it for the 24th episode, then at least we can have a "solid" anime of 48 episodes in total, which for Digimon is not bad)

icomeanon6

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By my accounts, if the program continues even in 2021 at least we will have more than 30 episodes televised. thankfully, I was worried that the anime would have 12/24 episodes because the first three were more "running" compared to the old anime (of course there is still the possibility of it being divided into two seasons towards the end of the year, but if they are going to do it for the 24th episode, then at least we can have a "solid" anime of 48 episodes in total, which for Digimon is not bad)
They already said in an interview that the show's going to last a year, as in comparable to the length of Adventure, Tamers, Savers, etc. We don't need to speculate anymore.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
https://withthewill.net/threads/tra...suhiro-tomioka-w-adventure-length-info.23707/ you will want that :)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see that. But it makes sense that they'd be on there. The show isn't over.