Adventure: Guide Listings with new titles & Vintage Playset

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh so Argomon is a three episode plot, interesting. Sounds like they become Omnimon super early too, but from Greymon and Garurumon. That's new. Also sounds like nothing really happens in episode 2, with episode 3 having the proper resoution. A couple of mini multi episode arcs like that would give it a Yugioh feel, where their fights are 2/3 episodes each. (not counting season 1, where they get ridic and have 6+). I'd be all for that.

sounds like Angemon will be in that "Holy Digimon" episode.

I wonder if the vague "giant digimon" is new.
Episode 2 will probably be about Taichi and Yamato learning to work together.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh so Argomon is a three episode plot, interesting. Sounds like they become Omnimon super early too, but from Greymon and Garurumon. That's new. Also sounds like nothing really happens in episode 2, with episode 3 having the proper resoution. A couple of mini multi episode arcs like that would give it a Yugioh feel, where their fights are 2/3 episodes each. (not counting season 1, where they get ridic and have 6+). I'd be all for that.

sounds like Angemon will be in that "Holy Digimon" episode.

I wonder if the vague "giant digimon" is new.
Episode 2 will probably be about Taichi and Yamato learning to work together.
Yiu mean they again will talk to each other using fists?

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From these summerie i wonder if we'll see digimon in the real world some of my favorite parts of adventure was litte slice of life parts with their digimon

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So are these episode descriptions actually for the previous episode? The episode 3 description sounds like a synopsis for episode 2.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So are these episode descriptions actually for the previous episode? The episode 3 description sounds like a synopsis for episode 2.
The synopsis probably include part of the ending in previous Episode (I suspect Taicji, Koshiro and Sora will travel to Digital World in Episode 3).

Also, it would be pretty difficult to do a synopsis for Episode 3 without certain spoiler for Episode 2.