Adventure: Guide Listings Show Episode titles for 7 through 10, Plus Synopsis for 6 & 7

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A couple of new guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have short plot descriptions for episode 7, along with titles up to episode 10 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these.)

Episode 6 is also included, and airs this weekend, with most of the details below already known.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 6 - "The Targeted Kingdom"
Screenplay: Hiroshi Yamaguchi
Taichi and his group advance deeper into the forests. They meet a young girl named Mimi Tachikawa, who lives in the Digital World with Tanemon who treat her as their queen. They end up having to help her but...?!

Episode 7 - "That Man, Jou Kido"
Screenplay: Kenji Konuta
Taichi's group arrive at the coast to meet Jou Kido, a sixth grader from their school, and Gomamon. Jou won't accept Gomamon as his partner and also refuses to join Taichi's group for some reason. What is that reason?!

Episode 8 - "The Children's Siege of the Castle"
Screenplay: Toshiaki Satou

Episode 9 - "Perfect Levels Invade"
Screenplay: TBA

Episode 10 - "The Steel Super Evolution"
Screenplay: TBA

Thanks to onkei for translations and a friend of the site for images.

Attachments

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wow! Perfect Level from Episode 9 onwards? This is going fast!
Also looks like we will get a very different Joe from other Adventure series by the looks of it...

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...not a lot to go on regarding Joe's character. It could be him not wanting anything to do with being a hero and exposed to danger. Or it could be something else entirely.

Woah, potentially getting the first Perfect form before the entire team has formed??? Not sure how I feel about that pacing, gonna have to see how it all plays out first I guess. :unsure:

It being "Steel" points to being MetalGreymon most likely which if true begs the question of them doing the "Dark Evolution" scenario or not. Might be interesting if they throw a curveball and have someone else go through it this time.

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...not a lot to go on regarding Joe's character. It could be him not wanting anything to do with being a hero and exposed to danger. Or it could be something else entirely.

Woah, potentially getting the first Perfect form before the entire team has formed??? Not sure how I feel about that pacing, gonna have to see how it all plays out first I guess. :unsure:

It being "Steel" points to being MetalGreymon most likely which if true begs the question of them doing the "Dark Evolution" scenario or not. Might be interesting if they throw a curveball and have someone else go through it this time.
Well technically the team is formed as everyone has thier partners not counting tk and kairi because there special and are geting their partners later my guess is their partners are the holy digimon and that why they're not there

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also looks like we will get a very different Joe from other Adventure series by the looks of it...
It is going very fast and that makes me wonder how much episodes there will be. I'm starting to think there won't be much.

DragonXero

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is going very fast and that makes me wonder how much episodes there will be. I'm starting to think there won't be much.
From the interview with the main writer they confirmed it will be running at least for a year(So like 48-50+ episodes), it may sound early for a ultimate in ep 10 but Wargrowlmon debuted in ep 14 while Rizegreymon debuted in ep 13 so isn't too weird.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It will be running for a complete run of 50ish episodes.

However, a lot of people have speculated that the second batch of 26 episodes could be a stealth "Digimon Adventure: 02:" adaptation or whatever title they'd use for a 02 reboot.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Metalgreymon already in ep 10?!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They have 8 Megas to get through this time. Gotta do the ultimates early.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ I agree . We already know what to expect as far as evolutions go, we've already seen Omnimon and the Megas (via flashback), so I'm glad they're not going to take their time with those.

No significant sign of T.K or Kari in the first 10 episodes. I guess they'll show up much later.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, since we will have Omegamon here, maybe the Mega lvl won't be the last evolution and all other children will also go beyond that point (reaching Super Ultimate or even higher lvl).

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It has already confirmed Adventure 2020 will last a year. That should be around 50 episodes.

Now, unless they "extend" the Adventure 2020 anime until July 2021, we will have around 9 episodes less (due to the hiatus) than it was originally planned.

It will be running for a complete run of 50ish episodes.

However, a lot of people have speculated that the second batch of 26 episodes could be a stealth "Digimon Adventure: 02:" adaptation or whatever title they'd use for a 02 reboot.
I doubt they will use 26 episodes to a 02 reboot. I will have more sense (and profitable) to have another season for a 02 reboot.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A question that occurred to me is that the villain of this arc appears to be Devimon, who is Adult level. But if we're getting Perfect level heroes by Episode 10 then does that mean Devimon will already have been dealt with by then? Or maybe he'll Evolve as well? :unsure:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A question that occurred to me is that the villain of this arc appears to be Devimon, who is Adult level. But if we're getting Perfect level heroes by Episode 10 then does that mean Devimon will already have been dealt with by then? Or maybe he'll Evolve as well? :unsure:
I just realized there’s three perfect level Devimon (Neo Lady Marine) but no Ultimate level. A tonof Ultimate demons but no “Devimon”, so that might end up being a thing.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never thought of that, that's a great question I'm guessing we will but I guess time will tell.

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm hoping that Devimon itself will evolve. I find when non-tamer's Digimon evolve it's more interesting and unpredictable, especially when they tease it just a little bit for people to make theories about it like Algomon's episodes.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol, it would certainly be an interesting twist if Devimon evolved into Vamdemon instead of having them be two separate characters this time around. :ROFLMAO:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is really interesting. I wonder how they'll do this. How is the plot going to fit.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since they mention a castle, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Vamdemon/Myostismon. On the other hand, this might also be the time to use NeoDevimon.

The former seems more likely, again because of the castle, and just because the Vamdemon line is getting a lot of love in the card game already. If there was no delay, the timing of the cards would mean they would release well after these episodes would’ve originally aired.