Adventure: Guide Listings Show Episode Titles for 16 thru 18 & Synopsis'

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So what's happening with Devimon during all this? It's almost like the writers have forgotten about him since Ogremon's ultimatum. 🤔

If the synopsis for 18 is anything to go by, it seems to imply that either we'll be seeing Omegamon again, or a rework of the cliff-hanger from episode 38.
Though I can't say I'm terribly ecstatic about both those possibilities, so I'm hoping to be surprised. I don't really want to go through yet another slog of evolution debuts this soon.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp, that summary josses all the "Takeru's in the Digital World" theories that sprung up because of the new ED.

Hmm...a Mega already to stonewall the heroes' saving the day, requiring the intervention of Hikari and Takeru - but the real question is will it be the angel Digimon who save the day or will we see Omegamon again? Depending on the execution I could go either way, I'd love to see the eight kids together soon but maybe Omegamon's return will drive the plot forward in some way. So many questions...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that Devimon might be actually the final villan's right-hand minion... And he can evolve if all enemies are higher lvls thrown at those chosen kids to speed up their digimon partners' process to Ultimate levels. Weird both Takeru and Hikari just still haven't met their digimon yet while other kids already caught up to Perfect/Ultimate levels in fast pace...

Stegomon and Allomon being used as higher levels? Look at their designs, they doesn't come off stronger and menacing enough to be Perfect or Ultimate levels... Armor levels suit them more comfortable. If possible, it'd be nice to have more dino types like Ultimate level Tyranno Rex not that Tyranomon who said to be inspiration of Godzilla combined with T-Rex. Just a pure T-Rex Digimon would be way awesome. Not that DinoRexmon who is more of... Raptor.

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look at their designs, they doesn't come off stronger and menacing enough to be Perfect or Ultimate levels...
You have completely misunderstood what I said and gone off in a completely different direction. I did not say "their current designs should be higher level," I said "Arguably they should never have made things like Stegomon and Allomon as Armors and used them as high forms," because the Stegosaurus is one of the most iconic herbivorous dinosaurs there is and the Allosaurus is one of the most iconic carnivorous dinosaurs there is - they should have used less known dinosaurs as the lower forms, and then given the big name ones high forms, as a step from one to the next (much like how Triceramon, while probably intended to come from Tuskmon, can come from Monoclomon, when Monoclomon is named after the Monoclonius, a significantly less well known ceratopsian).

Because at this point, there's not too many big names left to use, which just leaves either coming up with new forms for already used dinosaurs, metalizing them (Which is the same thing), or just throwing in a bunch of the really big ones as high level Digimon... but most of the biggest dinosaurs were either tyrannosaurs or sauropods/titanosaurs, and the former is already represented by an Adult and the latter has a big representitive in Brachiomon, a Perfect. Arguably there's more room to expand there (at the very least a Brontomon would make a great Ultimate), but...

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are just naming issues, it’s always possible to name them nonsense or after a body part like Tuskmon, Greymon, or even Agumon:
Dimetrodon: Sailmon
Ceratopsian: Topsmon
Sauropod: Longdramon
Stegosaurus: Thagomon
Pterosaurs: Crestmon
Ankylosaurs: Macemon

This doesn’t even include suffixes or non English/Latin terms.

Really the problem is that there has been little incentive to create new Digimon since hyper colosseum ended, something I hope the new card game will change.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I see. Well at first I actually thought it's weird Greymon being "T-rex" digimon got Adult level while Triceramon is Perfect. *Note: I was child and only talks about the pure Dinosaur types* But I didn't know Allosurus is that famous? What parts of this so famous? Curiously? Also how many famous dinosaurs the most people know in their "limited" knowledge?

I always wanted to see the famous dinosaurs getting Ultimate forms but it's not possible when it comes to their handling way in Digimon designing. But honestly, I think we will have chances to see famous dinosaurs finally got Ultimate forms in pure Dinosaur type in the future. After all, we gotten tons of new Digimon at good pace with some good variety.

Now I think about it. Even after 20 eps, we still have yet to discover their motives even after Orochimon's new Ultimate form. I thought their digivices will uncover the ancient tablets along with befriending some enemies into allies in process... But nope. Ehh

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I forgot, here’s hoping Nidhoggmon is either the missing Ultimate slot in the NSp or NSo versions of the Pendulum Z.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I forgot, here’s hoping Nidhoggmon is either the missing Ultimate slot in the NSp or NSo versions of the Pendulum Z.
It will be, Orochimon is in the Nature Spirits one.
Even then, you should still pray. You never know after all. Remember the "Massive Multiplayer Crossover" in Hunters?

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For devimon to be a relevant an influential character, I can think of two possibilities:
A fallen Angemon who later joins Takeru,
A weakened Deathmon who is preparing for DigiWorld War II,
(They both have apparent similarities and common elements in design, and there are some lines that can loosely relate these guys together)
Of course I will be more glad to be proven wrong, a surprise is always more welcomed.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Nidhoggmon is in there as opposed to Eosmon Ultimate, then Morphomon and Hudiemon got done dirty.