Adventure: Guide Listings Show Episode Titles for 11 thru 14 & Synopsis'

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Maybe they'll find the tags/crests in the MetalGreymon episode. It could be a thing. They hid them so no one could find them.

Pinkcrane

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first I was mad about the group separating then after thinking about it...maybe they will separate over concerns- a fan theory is that T.K. is captured(due to his Digimon being a holy Digimon). Matt would be concerned with finding the holy Digimon than fixing the power outage. While Tai and Mimi have people still in the real world being affect by the outage and are more concerned with that. Joe being threatened by Izzy knowledge could be a reason to side with Matt.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know what... Do we really need the Tag/Crests? I mean, the crests could easily fit in the Digivice as sort of a program type thing. You wouldn't expect them to not want something more to merch but... Interesting idea maybe,

Lilimonblooms

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm all for rushing through Ultimates tbh. We all know what to expect in terms of evolution so why linger. Plus we had Omnimon within the first 3 episodes so they've already peaked in those terms.

We hardly got the Megas in Tri, that too for 5-10 seconds each. I'd rather see Rosemon in action rather than Togemon using Needle Spray etc.
No offence to the Champions but we've seen them plenty. I'm all for the Megas to get time to shine and maybe go beyond those as well.
100%
Rosemon and the other megas got little screentime
I saw enough of togemon and birdramon lol
Lilymon and garudamon need more screentime in my opinion.

we got pleanty of rosemon in savers lol
Hahahahaha I agree!
That's an advantage to be honest, however in tri she didn't do much I guess