Adventure: Guide Listings Show Episode Titles for 11 thru 14 & Synopsis'

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon's gotta Evolve if he's potentially facing six Perfect level heroes - preferably to NeoDevimon imo.
NeoDevimon would be really neat, especially if they make use of the part of his profile that mentions his mask being a power limiter... maybe against 6 perfect it would have to take it off.

Also, If they are all evolving into ultimates before facing Devimon, I'm going to stick to my theory that this Devimon is not the one calling the shots and in fact is going to be converted into TK's Patamon after realization that he was one of the holy digimons. haha
The first villain very rarely calls the actual shots in the story.

I remain unconvinced that Devimon is Patamon. Partially because I see no actual evidence for it other than people basically saying "this hasn't happened in Adventure before, so wouldn't it be nice if it happened now?" (which isn't really evidence) and also I honestly don't see how this development could work out in a way in a way that doesn't feel forced or awkward.

One one hand I wouldn't be a fan of darkness literally overriding someone with a generic but intelligent and fully functional evil personality that vanishes without a trace when purified. It's just too much of a shift in character to be erased without consequences. At least with the more generic dark manipulations like dark gears, or the soundbirdmon in this iteration, you get the feeling of the Digimon mostly acting as mindless puppets in a hypnotized state while their true personally might be dormant, that is a very different scenario from a fully formed cruel and scheming consciousness having taken over.
One the other hand, if they do connect his attitude and actions as Devimon to Patamon's character, they'll end up with a guilt ridden Patamon in need for some sort of redemption arc... and I'm just not sure how that would work without just seeming very silly, especially in combination with him mostly interacting with a second grader.

So to me "captured" simply meaning "captured" would be for the best.

It seems a bit strange that the group is breaking up so soon after everyone coming together though. And there's still no sign of them actively engaging with the power outage and Shademon in the human world. The time dilation makes it believable, sure but if a major plot point like that just kind of hangs out in the background for too long... it might lose its impact.
Unless it was redesigned that wasn't Shademon.
This has literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about. My point is about the entire scenario being drawn out for too long without being actually relevant to anything that's happening, not about Shademon's threat level. Since he specializes in illusions, there are plenty of ways for him to up against Perfects or by making the lose control of their senses.

I really wonder if it is ok to spoil the next few episodes like that...I mean it would diminish that feeling of "what's gonna happen next" as we wait for next week's episode...
I would agree a bit if we were dealing with an actual mystery plot where every few episodes we'd get some actual twist that changes the way we view the setting and characters, but in this case we seem to be pretty far from such a plot emerging. Unless you assumed they would stop travelling the digital world and not fight Digimon in the next few episodes there aren't really many actual surprises.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I said nothing about threat level. The Digimon that hatched at the end of episode 3 wasn't Shademon, it was some new unknown Digimon. A new rookie or baby that becomes Shademon is possible but whatever it was it wasn't Shademon.

UltraMan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I seriously dont understand how we will get 66 episodes if we already will have ultimates in episodes 10-14 !!
why the rush what is the point??
The show was running good until episode 5 something got off

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm all for rushing through Ultimates tbh. We all know what to expect in terms of evolution so why linger. Plus we had Omnimon within the first 3 episodes so they've already peaked in those terms.

We hardly got the Megas in Tri, that too for 5-10 seconds each. I'd rather see Rosemon in action rather than Togemon using Needle Spray etc.
No offence to the Champions but we've seen them plenty. I'm all for the Megas to get time to shine and maybe go beyond those as well.

UltraMan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
we got pleanty of rosemon in savers lol

Agent Z

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So looks like Palmon will be the first to reach ultimate. That's interesting.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 12 sounds really dark.

So looks like Palmon will be the first to reach ultimate. That's interesting.
Actually, it will be Agumon.
And it's pretty possible Gabumon reach Ultimate in Episode 11.

The first villain very rarely calls the actual shots in the story.

I remain unconvinced that Devimon is Patamon. Partially because I see no actual evidence for it other than people basically saying "this hasn't happened in Adventure before, so wouldn't it be nice if it happened now?" (which isn't really evidence) and also I honestly don't see how this development could work out in a way in a way that doesn't feel forced or awkward.

One one hand I wouldn't be a fan of darkness literally overriding someone with a generic but intelligent and fully functional evil personality that vanishes without a trace when purified. It's just too much of a shift in character to be erased without consequences. At least with the more generic dark manipulations like dark gears, or the soundbirdmon in this iteration, you get the feeling of the Digimon mostly acting as mindless puppets in a hypnotized state while their true personally might be dormant, that is a very different scenario from a fully formed cruel and scheming consciousness having taken over.
One the other hand, if they do connect his attitude and actions as Devimon to Patamon's character, they'll end up with a guilt ridden Patamon in need for some sort of redemption arc... and I'm just not sure how that would work without just seeming very silly, especially in combination with him mostly interacting with a second grader.

So to me "captured" simply meaning "captured" would be for the best.
Well, the problem of "guilt" could easily be solved with death, resurrection and memory loss (and a trauma for his digidestined).

Last edited:

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
String of Ultimates already?

Can't say I like that. Just looks like alarm bells to me.

Chudix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Six perfect level digimons vs Devimon. He will be defeat in one punch unless he evolve into bad guy like NeoDevimon or Vamdemon.

I hope that Leomon will die, as always

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope they are hurrying through evolutions because we'll get branching evolutions this time.

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems a bit strange that the group is breaking up so soon after everyone coming together though. And there's still no sign of them actively engaging with the power outage and Shademon in the human world. The time dilation makes it believable, sure but if a major plot point like that just kind of hangs out in the background for too long... it might lose its impact.
Why do I often feel that someone is reading my published ideas. And I swear that any resemblance is purely coincidental :D

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel were getting ultimate so soon is because they don't have to find the tags and crests

Redstar45

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel were getting ultimate so soon is because they don't have to find the tags and crests
Their Digivce can do that role as it show the crest symbol many times
So we don't really need those things anymore.

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Their Digivce can do that role as it show the crest symbol many times
So we don't really need those things anymore.
That what i was saying because we don't need the crests and tags anymore there is less things to put in place for ultimate evolution s
So it happens sooner

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there any rule saying a digimon anime can't be good if the partner digimon evolve in the earlier episodes?
Evolution has always been an important aspect of every digimon series, so important that it outshined the story and character development itself.

1. There is a big problem?
2. OK all we need is a new evolution.
3. Youngermon evolves to Oldermon.
4. Old fart's poisonous fart.
5. Problem solved.

Adventure: has great plot, amazing backstory, nice character development, and exciting action scenes. The fact that they don't rely on the concept of evolution more than necessary is the miracle digimon always needed.
I can't understand the doubt and negativity. Which one is better?
A story about humans and digimon helping each other to overcome the hardships, or a turn based RPG animated?

xm0c

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do think having all 6 Perfect evolutions in a row is kinda overkill. For comparison, the original Adventure spread out the 6 Perfect evolutions over 17 episodes (personally I think that was too long), Adventure 02 spread out the 3 Jogress evolutions over 11 episodes, and Tamers & Savers spread the 3 Perfect evolutions over 5 episodes. It gives me the feeling there's something more coming for them, either split evolutions, or each of the Chosen Children getting their own Super Ultimate evolutions.

I do like how their following Adventure's route of gaining evolutions. Adult level when their Chosen Child is in danger, Perfect when their Chosen Child displays their Crest, and most likely, Ultimate when their Chosen Child is confronted with a darker aspect of their Crest. It's just a lot easier to grasp for me when their's a trait associated with evolution, not just generic bonds growing deeper.

Lastly, Devimon. He's not looking too strong with 6 Perfect Digimon. I mean, it's not totally unbelievable 1 Adult level Digimon could give trouble to 6 Perfect level Digimon, it's just weird because most of the time, the main villain is a level equal to or higher than what the main characters have. To have to heroes be higher level kinda makes the villain seem like not a big threat. I would have preferred if Devimon had shown up in front of the Children, like if he had been the one to kill Orgemon and then sent MetalTyrannomon after the Children.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. They are going for it. Plus the groups are split up well. Though I wonder if the Holy Digimon are the two we're missing. That might be something. ...Zudomon in the next episode after Izzy maybe?

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait to see how the animators handle Garudamon. :p

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is always a chance that the kids won't fight Devimon at all. For example he could be killed by some greater evil (that got upset that Devimon not only failed to kill the kids, but also allowed them to digivolve even further) or he could be consumed by something or someone that would rival the current level of kids' Digimons.