Adventure: Guide Listings Show Episode Titles for 11 thru 14 & Synopsis'

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 11 thru 14 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these.)

The first image has a longer plot synopsis for each episode. Images 2 and 3 have staff details, while image 2 also includes short synopsis of the plot for those episodes.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 11 - The Wolf Standing In The Desert
Screenplay- Atsuhiro Tomioka
The adventure begins with Taichi, Koushiro, and Mimi breaking off into one team, while Yamato, Sora, and Jou team up in another. However, an argument breaks out between Yamato, who wants to hurry to the holy Digimon ASAP and Sora, who refuses to abandon the Digimon.
Long summary: The group of children decide to split into two groups to search for the holy Digimon. Taichi Yagami, Koushiro Izumi, and Mimi Tachikawa form one group, while Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, and Jou Kido form another. Yamato's group goes to the desert, where they rescue small Digimon trying to escape from a violent dark Digimon, Scorpiomon. These Digimon were in the midst of running to find Leomon, who is fighting back against the dark Digimon. Yamato wishes to hurry and find the holy Digimon, while Sora refuses to abandon the Digimon, and the two fight, ending with Yamato leaving with his Digimon partner Gabumon to go his own way. Although Yamato has a reason for wanting to hurry...?!

Episode 12 - Lilimon Blooms
Screenplay- Hiroshi Yamaguchi
Mimi and Palmon fall into the underground level of ancient ruins. While they attempt to climb back up to ground level, one of the Digimon that they thought was a collection of remains wakes up and attacks them!
Long summary: Mimi and her Digimon partner Palmon fall to the underground of ancient ruins. There, they find piles of remains of Digimon who had been shot and thrown down there to die. Mimi tries to find a way back to the surface, but one of the Digimon that she'd thought was dead wakes up and attacks her. Just when she thought she was done for, another Digimon wakes up and rescues Mimi. During all of this, Taichi and Koushiro race to the underground to rescue Mimi.

Episode 13 - Garudamon of Crimson Wings
Screenplay- Kenichi Yamashita
Long summary: Yamato, Sora, and Jou's group arrive at a deep jungle. Yamato comes upon a swarm of Funbeemon that is being attacked by Waspmon. The Waspmon capture every last one of the Funbeemon and bring them to CannonBeemon, a Digimon who looks like a giant wasp's nest stronghold. Sora hears that the captured Funbeemon will be made into servants of the dark Digimon and decides to go rescue the Funbeemon.

Episode 14 - Clash! The Bug King
Screenplay- Masashi Sogo
Long summary: Taichi, Koushiro, and Mimi arrive at the bottom of the Great Canyon where rock cliffs extend for miles. They are attacked by several Kuwagamon, who are being manipulated by the SoundBirdmon. The Kuwagamon chase after them as though they are hunting, so Greymon, Kabuterimon, and Togemon fight back. However, Taichi's group is eventually lost in the Canyon's labyrinth-like depths. Lying in wait ahead of them was the even more powerful Okuwamon. Although they escape from Okuwamon's attack, Koushiro and Kabuterimon get separated from the others.

Nice to get it all for episodes we haven't seen anything of yet!

Thanks to onkei for translations and a friend of the site for images.

Attachments

Last edited:

BlueTomoshibi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh this is interesting. I figured we were going to go into a string of perfect evolutions next. I wonder when we're going to get ultimate/mega levels or if we get Patamon and tailmon before that happens.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They're not wasting any time in getting the rest of the Perfect forms out there. Wonder who Lilimon's opponent is.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Everyone getting ultimates before the holy digimon & Devimon show up. Hmmm interesting.. also Leomon!!! 🦁

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's quite the pacing they got going there... So we will get all Perfects sooner than ever and more episodes than usual? This could go in all kinds of crazy directions (I wonder when they'll end up with Ultimates).

It seems a bit strange that the group is breaking up so soon after everyone coming together though. And there's still no sign of them actively engaging with the power outage and Shademon in the human world. The time dilation makes it believable, sure but if a major plot point like that just kind of hangs out in the background for too long... it might lose its impact.

The choice of enemy Digimon continues to be varied and interesting (Except for the Kuwagamon but... they are classics). Scorpiomon makes for a nice and bestial enemy to fight WereGarurumon (I know he was in Xros Wars but I don't think he was that memorable since I literally can't remember what he did), and I'm particularly excited to see most of the Funbeemon line animated, we might not see the exact Royal Base from the profiles but we might get close.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah, this pacing is wild.

Devimon's gotta Evolve if he's potentially facing six Perfect level heroes - preferably to NeoDevimon imo.

taz111

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Excited for these episodes! I wonder if the animators will now do stock animation sequence for the ultimate evolutions? Also, If they are all evolving into ultimates before facing Devimon, I'm going to stick to my theory that this Devimon is not the one calling the shots and in fact is going to be converted into TK's Patamon after realization that he was one of the holy digimons. haha

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Fanbeemon line popping up should be fun.

That's quite the pacing they got going there... So we will get all Perfects sooner than ever and more episodes than usual? This could go in all kinds of crazy directions (I wonder when they'll end up with Ultimates).

It seems a bit strange that the group is breaking up so soon after everyone coming together though. And there's still no sign of them actively engaging with the power outage and Shademon in the human world. The time dilation makes it believable, sure but if a major plot point like that just kind of hangs out in the background for too long... it might lose its impact.

The choice of enemy Digimon continues to be varied and interesting (Except for the Kuwagamon but... they are classics). Scorpiomon makes for a nice and bestial enemy to fight WereGarurumon (I know he was in Xros Wars but I don't think he was that memorable since I literally can't remember what he did), and I'm particularly excited to see most of the Funbeemon line animated, we might not see the exact Royal Base from the profiles but we might get close.
Unless it was redesigned that wasn't Shademon.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They're not wasting any time in getting the rest of the Perfect forms out there. Wonder who Lilimon's opponent is.
My first thought was mummymon

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really wonder if it is ok to spoil the next few episodes like that...I mean it would diminish that feeling of "what's gonna happen next" as we wait for next week's episode...

Tetsuya Suoh

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Fanbeemon line popping up should be fun.

Unless it was redesigned that wasn't Shademon.
It could be a previously unknown Training level like with Algomon.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And Shademon's line before Adult is also unknown, so, like I said, it could be Shademon (Baby)
Shademon doesn't even have a line after Adult either. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying your comparison is too dissimilar to be used as an example.

Tetsuya Suoh

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And Shademon's line before Adult is also unknown, so, like I said, it could be Shademon (Baby)
Shademon doesn't even have a line after Adult either. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying your comparison is too dissimilar to be used as an example.
But it really isn't. Anything after adult (or Perfect in the case of Algomon) is pretty much irrelevant to establishing previous forms, and so is not necessary for the comparison to be drawn.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But it really isn't. Anything after adult (or Perfect in the case of Algomon) is pretty much irrelevant to establishing previous forms, and so is not necessary for the comparison to be drawn.
It is very much so. The very presence of later stages establish the precedent of the existence of an evolution line, especially a line with a central aesthetic theme (not to mention, a line that maintains the same name in all stages).

There is a major and fundamental difference between "completing" a pre-existing evolution line, and dedicating an entirely new line to a single standalone Digimon (not even an Ultimate or Child-level either).

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fixed the name typo.