Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 61 through 64- Returning Characters, Crests, & The Beginning of the End

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, he is the angel/god of death (the dub did him a huge disservice). That’s got to count for something.

D O R U g o r a m o n

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm guessing the final antagonist will be some amalgamation of ghoulmon and argomon, since argomon states that it was created by the main antagonist, who appears to be some devolved form of ghoulmon.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given this show's track record when it comes to antagonists, I'm not really expecting anything beyond yet another giant mindless beast.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sure wish the Final Villain were something Deathmon related, but at this point it sounds more likely to be something Algomon related.

As for whatever it will be... most of the villains so far have been weapons or mind-controlled in some way, which we know the Big Evil Eyething isn't. Maybe we should expect something more along the lines of Devimon (not Neo or Done) or DarkKnightmon (before MoonMille took control)? At worst a Nidhoggmon (one line of dialogue), at best a Minotaurmon (that this one-episode mook defeated by a side character had the best characterization and dialogue for a villain in this series so far will never cease to be amusing).

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well. This is a bit interesting. Hope we can get the two angels soon. But how is this getting to the end. Which we have no idea what.

WoolishlyGrim

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope, at this point, that the series has some huge revelation to pull out that will completely re-contextualise the series and at least mark its place in popular memory. Whether I believe that'll actually happen is -- eh, check back later, I guess.

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sure wish the Final Villain were something Deathmon related, but at this point it sounds more likely to be something Algomon related.

As for whatever it will be... most of the villains so far have been weapons or mind-controlled in some way, which we know the Big Evil Eyething isn't. Maybe we should expect something more along the lines of Devimon (not Neo or Done) or DarkKnightmon (before MoonMille took control)? At worst a Nidhoggmon (one line of dialogue), at best a Minotaurmon (that this one-episode mook defeated by a side character had the best characterization and dialogue for a villain in this series so far will never cease to be amusing).
I'm still in awe of how the early-series third-zone villain Minotaurmon seemed to know more about the Final Boss project than characters and viewers know about it right now.
I hope, at this point, that the series has some huge revelation to pull out that will completely re-contextualise the series and at least mark its place in popular memory. Whether I believe that'll actually happen is -- eh, check back later, I guess.
Omegamon was a bad guy before losing his memory.
It is the only plot-twist that could justify the poverty of the script of this series.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm still in awe of how the early-series third-zone villain Minotaurmon seemed to know more about the Final Boss project than characters and viewers know about it right now.

It says a lot about this season when a one off monster of the week is the most interesting villan it has to offer.

The guy had:

1. More then one line of dialogue.

2. Actual personality that wasn't just "growling murder monster number #1324".

3. Clear and interesting goals.

Conclusion: Minotaurmon Ultimate is the hidden final boss of the series we were all to blind to see.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Conclusion: Minotaurmon Ultimate is the hidden final boss of the series we were all to blind to see.
I know this isn't the case, but goddamn I would be into this. Finally, the third Minotaurmon form unlocked.

Idiysar Almond

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We had Vikemon last week, GranKuwagamon the previous one, and soon Valkyrimon in 2 weeks. So... will a random Imperialdramon appears later? Or Black Imperialdramon, Ulforce, or even Magnamon?

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We had Vikemon last week, GranKuwagamon the previous one, and soon Valkyrimon in 2 weeks. So... will a random Imperialdramon appears later? Or Black Imperialdramon, Ulforce, or even Magnamon?
GranKuwagamon can already be considered to be the Jogress between Veemon and Wormmon.

Idiysar Almond

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
GranKuwagamon can already be considered to be the Jogress between Veemon and Wormmon.
It was more how if all 4 appearing, it'd be kind of Digital Card Arena (which is pretty much one of the few game where they appeared with their partner) homage. There, all 4 exists individually and i don't think Wormmon interacts much with V-mon. GranKuwagamon card was also made with neither Stingmon or any of V-mon forms, it was H-Kabuterimon and Megadramon somehow.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, the villain has already been shown as a '???'-named creature in a V-pet? How did it look like?

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, the villain has already been shown as a '???'-named creature in a V-pet? How did it look like?
It had two different forms, but both of them are basically a featureless black mass of tendrils(?) with a huge mouth.
ScCCxwD.png

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yep. That definitely fits the bill of an Adventure antagonist.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It had two different forms, but both of them are basically a featureless black mass of tendrils(?) with a huge mouth.
ScCCxwD.png
Thank you for the images! Are the 4 images the same creature, or different forms? It definitely doesn't look like Deathmon, though. This is indeed a new thing, interesting!

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ScCCxwD.png
Thank you for the images! Are the 4 images the same creature, or different forms? It definitely doesn't look like Deathmon, though. This is indeed a new thing, interesting!
It's two different encounters. There are 4 total images because I included the close-ups of both of them. Technically it doesn't confirm it's the same creature, but considering their encounters are back-to-back and the visual similarities, it's implied that it's the same creature.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ScCCxwD.png
It's two different encounters. There are 4 total images because I included the close-ups of both of them. Technically it doesn't confirm it's the same creature, but considering their encounters are back-to-back and the visual similarities, it's implied that it's the same creature.
Very interesting, that makes sense. So it's some kind of unobtainable boss-encounter Digimon? Did other V-pets have such unknown encounters in the past, as well? And are those encounters always Digimon or other Digital creatures?

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the 4 images the same creature, or different forms?
We don't know, could be either.

So it's some kind of unobtainable boss-encounter Digimon?
The ones based on TV shows tend to have very few Digimon you can "raise" (02's aside for Armor reasons) but a bunch of Digimon only there to fight.

Worth mentioning while we're here that accessing the final area in that is what gives you Blitzgreymon and Cresgarurumon, and beating the final boss gives you Alter S. So Alter S is probably going to become a thing for the final boss fight in the show.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought that was the point of having the alt evos for the main duo. So we could have an Alt Omegamon.