Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 61 through 64- Returning Characters, Crests, & The Beginning of the End

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People have speculated that Clavis or SlashAngemon might be Armadillomon (and that Valdurmon is Hawkmon and Rasielmon is Meicoomon) since Seraphimon, Ophanimon and Cherubimon have all appeared de-evolved, so he might appear as Shakkoumon first in this episode (and then they’d do nothing with it since we’re getting Ghost Game instead of 02: )

It’s almost certain the Botamon has something to do with Agumon

Last edited:

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg this is terrible, only 2 3 eps for the finale, the megas didn't even appear much, and also taichi again.
So disappointed!

Brubarb

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe in Sora's episode, since they're flashing back to the holy war, they will acknowledge Phoenixmon as a holy digimon

Taurus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People have speculated that Clavis or SlashAngemon might be Armadillomon (and that Valdurmon is Hawkmon and Rasielmon is Meicoomon) since Seraphimon, Ophanimon and Cherubimon have all appeared de-evolved, so he might appear as Shakkoumon first in this episode (and then they’d do nothing with it since we’re getting Ghost Game instead of 02: )

Meicoomon is 100% Rasielmon, and I’m not sure about Armadillomon and Hawkmon.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Isn't it more logical that Valkyrimon would be Hawkmon, if they wanted to do a cameo of the 5 extra 02/Tri partners at the end?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shakkoumon?! Valkyrimon?!

Surprised they actually brought 02 digimons to this After Honeybeemon.

I'm saddened this Digimon 2020 season didn't give all Ultimate forms more screentimes as the final episode is approaching......
Tch.

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't believe there won't be a season 2.

We're almost at the end of the series and we don't even know the identity of the main villain.
In 3 episodes, they will have to introduce Seraphimon, Ophanimon, Great Catastrophemon, we will certainly have a rematch against Argomon and the explanation of the origins of Omegamon, and maybe even an appearance of Alter-S.
It will be even more rushed than the fight against Milleniummon, there is no way that all these Digimon will be treated well.
Not to mention the secondary characters who will continue to play the spectators, Mega or not.

eldonlesley

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Batch of episodes that bound to happen, but it's too late at this point :(

Megas happening with very low occurrence
Mega angels I think only happens once.

Eps 61: HolyAngemon focus with Heaven's Gate helping Eldoradimon back to cloud continent - activated by TK's hope of making it possible for eldo to go back home - sadly though we don't get to see the might of HAngemon in this universe like we saw in OG of how he defeated Piedmon/almost drive BWGreymon into oblivion (not counting being smacked by Devimon though in tri)

Eps 62: Shakkoumon! I think his anger will be purified by Hououmon using crimson flame?
I don't think he is one of the holy digimon since the memories retell about the tragedy between Shakkoumon and Kyupimon (but we can only hope). I think he was just member of the holy army. It would be very interesting if Kyupimon is one of the dark army (at least deflected holy army) since it has a potential evolution to Impmon/Lucemon

Eps 63: Valkyrimon! Higher chance of being Valdurmon than Shakkoumon being Clavis/Slash

Eps 64: Seraphimon, Ophanimon

I think there is a possibility that digimon partners will be reincarnated as digimon partners in the OG universe (including meicoomon, only its egg is gonna be infected with Apocalymon's dna) and also other holy digimons

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty much as expected really.

More padding before an inevitably rushed finale, which will more then likely come down entirely to Taichi saving the day.

WoolishlyGrim

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, this is ... kind of a feat of poor planning, or at least it's really starting to look that way.

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Isn't it more logical that Valkyrimon would be Hawkmon, if they wanted to do a cameo of the 5 extra 02/Tri partners at the end?
Maybe Valdurmon and Valkyrimon are alternate megas for him (like Seraphimon/Goddramon and Holydramon/Ophanimon)

Chudix

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nothing interesting, that will be the worst finale of Digimon series ever.

Last edited:

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still think that Spadamon is SlashAngemon, Falcomon 06 is Valdurmon. Valdurmon was the OG Falcomon's Ultimate anyway so I think it fits. And maybe Shakkoumon is Clavis.

We already see GranKuwagamon, and Shakkoumon, both SlashAngemon and ClavisAngemon, and Valkyrimon in next episodes. And that convinces me we won't see them in the upcoming "02" movie.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Batch of episodes that bound to happen, but it's too late at this point :(

Megas happening with very low occurrence
Mega angels I think only happens once.

Eps 61: HolyAngemon focus with Heaven's Gate helping Eldoradimon back to cloud continent - activated by TK's hope of making it possible for eldo to go back home - sadly though we don't get to see the might of HAngemon in this universe like we saw in OG of how he defeated Piedmon/almost drive BWGreymon into oblivion (not counting being smacked by Devimon though in tri)

Eps 62: Shakkoumon! I think his anger will be purified by Hououmon using crimson flame?
I don't think he is one of the holy digimon since the memories retell about the tragedy between Shakkoumon and Kyupimon (but we can only hope). I think he was just member of the holy army. It would be very interesting if Kyupimon is one of the dark army (at least deflected holy army) since it has a potential evolution to Impmon/Lucemon

Eps 63: Valkyrimon! Higher chance of being Valdurmon than Shakkoumon being Clavis/Slash

Eps 64: Seraphimon, Ophanimon

I think there is a possibility that digimon partners will be reincarnated as digimon partners in the OG universe (including meicoomon, only its egg is gonna be infected with Apocalymon's dna) and also other holy digimons

Valkryimon and Valdurmon are the same level.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crest of Courage episode again?
He hasn't actually gotten it yet.
We still have Ghoulmon/Deathmon that was the main Villain back then and seems to be the big bad now.
I don't know where people keep getting the idea that Deathmon is the final boss. For one, it isn't, we know what the final boss is, but for two, at literally no point in the entire existence of the franchise has any anime ever had its final boss be something that existed prior to that anime. Apocalymon was made for Adventure, Belielvamdemon was made for 02, the D-Reaper has as far as I'm aware only been used in Tamers and Tamers related material, Lucemon's latter two forms didn't exist prior to Frontier (and even the base form was only made like four months prior to the launch of the anime), 7D6 as far as I'm aware actively debuted in Savers, Bagramon and Darknessbagramon were both made up for Xros Wars, Quartzmon was made up for Xros Wars S3, Ordinemon was made up for Tri, Eosmon was made up for Last Evolution Kizuna, and honestly bringing up Applimon would be unfair as 90% of all Applimon were made for the anime (the rest were for the game).

No, the final boss is that thing from the Adventure Digivice that we've known about ever since someone figured out how to get to the last area. And that ain't Deathmon, or anything else we've ever seen before.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tbf it could be the Ultra form of Ghoulmon, since they never named the Digimon in the v-pet and only called it "???"

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tbf it could be the Ultra form of Ghoulmon, since they never named the Digimon in the v-pet and only called it "???"
I agree with this^^ That's why I said Ghoulmon.

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's possible, but I'm not a fan of the idea.
I have never seen Ghoulmon as anything other than a sub-Demon Lord. That he is entitled to an Ultra when much more charismatic Digimon like Vamdemon, Belzeebumon and Dorugoramon do not, would appear to me to be a curious decision.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This series has shown that charisma is optional for most of its antagonists, so I don't think that was ever a factor.