Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 56 through 60- New Evolutions, Returning Locations & Villains, & More

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also I realised olegmon here prob deletes any chance of olegmon being a reboot armadillomons mega. Oh well.
We aren't even sure there's going to be an 02 reboot. The only thing we know about the Adventure: continuation is that it exists. It could still focus on the current crew, maybe by giving them alt Ultimates to keep them relevant.
But SlashAngemon would be more likely anyway, seeing as how that seems to be the direction Bandai has been going with it in the past few years, even having it be being Armadimon's Ultimate in the Deep Savers Z, despite Vikemon (once again) being absent from the base roster. It would fit the Adventure theme of the youngest Chosen being partnered with an angel Digimon, and specifically one of the Holy Digimon in Adventure:.

Also I know that it's just a coincidence, but I do love that an Adventure: episode is going to premier on August 1st.
Wait, maybe it wasn't meant to be coincidental. How many weeks was production delayed by after Ep 3? Maybe the series was supposed to end on Odaiba Day.

The summary says it hates life. Evolving to a more organic form would go against that, no?
Skullmammon X-Antibody maybe?

Last edited:

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The summary says it hates life. Evolving to a more organic form would go against that, no?
True, they haven't really cared about distinguishing between carriers and non carriers so far. Or any other redesigns, for that matter.