Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 56 through 60- New Evolutions, Returning Locations & Villains, & More

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Taichi joins up-" STOP

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Taichi wandering to just meet everyone perfectly as if it's really fate gathered them at once.

CresGarurumon's episode really got my interests strong to watch.

Didn't expect Algomon's revenge to confront Taichi and Agumon but without Yamato and Gabumon?!

Didn't expect Hikari to revisit Petaldramon's "tomb" forest I thought they'd visit his forest after the ending or something like that.

HerakleKabuterimon! Finally! But Nanomon? Yet another Perfect level again? But I'd like to watch for puzzle episode!

Vikemon! But Olegmon??!! C'mon I want Regalecusmon!

Those episodes are sure interesting despite lacking villains. But I hope Algomon Perfect show up to have human form because of this 2020/2021 form didn't reveal any signs of its human shaped form...

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Argomon ultimate not the worm phase one right, Also Skullbaluchimon and Olegmon this is so exciting.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Argomon ultimate not the worm phase one right

Perfect is the initial one from the Savers movie that lost to 2006 Agumon and the one that Greymon and Garurumon beat in the early part of the show.

TerrorKing10

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 59- Electric Light, HerculesKabuterimon (August 1st)
Guided by the Crest of Knowledge, Koushiro Izumi and his partner Tentomon return to the great canyon of overlapping rocks. Awaiting the both of them there was Nanomon, a knowledge-crazed Digimon. To decide who was the true user of knowledge, Nanomon challenges Koushiro to a puzzle game. Taichi joins up with Koushiro, and to save Whamon who is held hostage, they face the dungeon that Nanomon has prepared. However, it becomes apparent that every time a puzzle is incorrectly solved in that dungeon, one of their friends is taken away.
So back to the canyon where Atlurkabuterimon made his debut, huh? Either a new Mega form for Nanomon will be introduced since it wouldn't be the first time new evolutions debut in this reboot, or Nanomon will have a GranKuwagamon under his control, and we get a rematch for title of the Insect King.

Lucifer Angel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A couple of new evolutions and a returning villain how nice.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm kind of curious how the Hikari episode will go. Theme-wise, it would make sense for that to be Ophanimon's debut as that's a place of great importance to Hikari and protecting the eggs would be fitting. However, SkullBaluchimon isn't exactly my first choice for a threat to trigger Ophanimon as Angewomon theoretically should be able to handle it, but then again Nanomon doesn't seem like an obvious trigger for HerculesKabuterimon so that may not matter much. Either way, I just hope it's a good episode like the Petaldramon one.

Also, while I was also hoping for Regalecusmon, Olegmon is a good choice for Vikemon's debut due to both (and Zudomon) taking cues from Norse mythology. Also, it's good to see Mimi appearing to play support for him as they should play off of each other well.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also I realised olegmon here prob deletes any chance of olegmon being a reboot armadillomons mega. Oh well.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I did wish we got to see more Bancho Mamemon and a Bancho Lillymon debut but so far no signs of that happening this early 😅

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe they add Regalecusmon as member of Olegmon's crew.

NANeo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 59- Electric Light, HerculesKabuterimon (August 1st)
Guided by the Crest of Knowledge, Koushiro Izumi and his partner Tentomon return to the great canyon of overlapping rocks. Awaiting the both of them there was Nanomon, a knowledge-crazed Digimon. To decide who was the true user of knowledge, Nanomon challenges Koushiro to a puzzle game. Taichi joins up with Koushiro, and to save Whamon who is held hostage, they face the dungeon that Nanomon has prepared. However, it becomes apparent that every time a puzzle is incorrectly solved in that dungeon, one of their friends is taken away.
So back to the canyon where Atlurkabuterimon made his debut, huh? Either a new Mega form for Nanomon will be introduced since it wouldn't be the first time new evolutions debut in this reboot, or Nanomon will have a GranKuwagamon under his control, and we get a rematch for title of the Insect King.
Grankuwagamon? yes..please make it happens

Last edited:

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SkullBaluchimon vs Nefertimon would actually be a cool match as they're both flying quadruped beast, so I'm betting on it.
Unless we get an evolution of SkullBaluchimon to vs Ophanimon, that'd be hella sick as well.
SkullBaluchimon isn't only Perfect though? Angewomon could handle it.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder what SkullBaluchimon could evolve to...
This show isn't afraid of creating new Digimon for it's evolutionary needs, and SkullBaluchimon is one with few good options, specially keeping the dark theme.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder what SkullBaluchimon could evolve to...
This show isn't afraid of creating new Digimon for it's evolutionary needs, and SkullBaluchimon is one with few good options, specially keeping the dark theme.
Regular Sphinxmon as opposed to the Ancient version?

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The summary says it hates life. Evolving to a more organic form would go against that, no?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The summary says it hates life. Evolving to a more organic form would go against that, no?
A Sphinx could technically exist as a living stone colossus.

Either way it’s nice to get continuity in the show for so many “filler” episodes.