Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 52 through 55- Returning Locations & 'That Guy' Returns

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 55 is the most fun to speculate lol:

Babamon, who was once a famous Rosemon, now retired is currently training Tanemonz to become future Rosemonz. Along the way one of the dropout Tanemon become a Banchomamemon. For not giving Banchomame a chance, he is gonna come back (with some "henchmen") for revenge on Babamon. I'm hoping the henchmen are the other Banchoz and not more Mamemon; that episode with the millions of Mamemon gave me goosebumps lol. For some reason, Palmon doesnt get along with Banchomame or his henchmen (BanchoLili?) so Palmon/Mimi undergoes Babamon's rigorous training again (from the guide listings it seems like they failed or was too worn out the first time they tried Babamon's courses. Mimi and Palmon are going to take on the training again to hopefully reach Mega and become a strong Rosemon like Babamon; being strong enough to protect the Tanemon village again ^O^??

or

Babamon was once a part of the Bancho gang as BanchoLili> decides to drop out and start a school> Banchomame wants her to rejoin the gang (in love??)> Bancholili doesnt want to> so Banchomame joins her school to try and convince her> he sucks at school and gets kicked out...so he decides to use force>Mimi returns and learns about the situation> Tries to stop the fight= resulting in becoming Rosemon and stopping the fight......both Banchos become the principal and vice principal (Banchomame turns into Jijimon? lol) and then we end the episode with a happy old couple arguing?

@Tetsuya I would love Plesio vs Vike but ...ShogunGeko turning into something cute just doest seem right lololol

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, TonosomaGekomon should receive an Ultimate, just like Pumpkinmon and a few others who've received a late Ultimate form.