Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 52 through 55- Returning Locations & 'That Guy' Returns

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Babamon showing up in relation to Rosemon is fantastic.

Big Digital Card Battle vibes, yeah.

I hate that it just crapped out in the Pendulums and went "whatever, here's Metal Etemon, I guess".

I mean, what other Virus Ultimate would you have preferred at that point? Remember that it also is Okuwamon's final form.

Oh, definitely. I just don't get the feeling that this episode will be his evolution episode.

Whose do you think it will be, then?

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something just occured to me:

Bacchusmon still needs a reference book entry and he could make sense as TonosomaGekomon's Ultimate form.

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, definitely. I just don't get the feeling that this episode will be his evolution episode.

Whose do you think it will be, then?
Nobody's. Not every episode is a new evolution episode, after all. My suspicion is that we'll get a Zudomon vs TonosamaGekomon battle, maybe with Angemon and Angewomon helping out.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, what other Virus Ultimate would you have preferred at that point? Remember that it also is Okuwamon's final form.
I think my main complaint with Pen 1 (and to a much lesser extent Pendulum 2) is that Saber Leomon and Metal Etemon really feel like Digimon they designed to be unrelated Perfects that they just jammed into Pendulum 1 as Ultimates. Same with Pukumon, but to a lesser degree since it's at least still aquatic.

Also, I belive lore at the time stated that Heracles Kabuterimon was actually the Jogress of AtlurKabuterimon and Ookuwamon but they couldn't make that work with the Vaccine/Data/Virus system they'd designed for the pendulums.

None of the other non-anime influenced Pendulums quite had this problem. Or at least not so drastic. If you ignore the weirdness of Venom Vamdemon from Megadramon - which was promotion for the anime - all of the other Ultimates are fine.

taz111

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm super excited for Mimi's episode! It is such a great thing to have Babamon involved with her episode and bringing it back to where we met Mimi. I think this will be a very heartwarming episode. Hopefully, they animate the evolutions as they did with MetalGarurumon and Wargreymon. I guess we'll know if they will with Pheonixmon's debut.

Joe's episode seems like a good old fun time, with Shogungekomon having Gomamon as his wife haha. I don't think Joe will have Gomamon reach Mega here though unless Shogungekomon evolves into Mega.

Lucifer Angel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only one of these latest batch sounds interesting.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cutemon returning to anime plus Rebellimon and Banchomamemon, how exciting.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BanchoMamemon must be a pretty terrible student if he dropped out of a school that didn't exist in the, what, three weeks it's been since Mimi left the village?

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And the enemy is not interesting.
aw, what? Rebellious schoolyard gang leader of delinquent kids is super different when it comes to Digimon antagonists. Plus we'll probably have an enemy with a personality or even dialogue which is rare for this series.

I speculate that Bantyo Mamemon "corrupts" Lillimon into Bantyo Lilimon, who is saved by Babamon permanently jogressing with her to give her the power to become Rosemon . . .
I love this. I really hope you're right

Something just occured to me:

Bacchusmon still needs a reference book entry and he could make sense as TonosomaGekomon's Ultimate form.
Bacchusmon is my go to mega for Shogun Gekomon so I would love if it became a standard evolutionary relationship, however a new digimon would of course be even better

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ShogunGekomon trying to steal Joe's wife. How dare he. Hopefully Shogun gets a new Mega if Vikemon shows up.

Dang people were right about Ogremon/Rebellimon. Lots of people will be happy with that. I'm not a fan of that evolution but oh well.

And whilst BanchoLillymon would be a good thematic fit I feel like there wouldn't be enough episodes left for both BanchoL and Rosemon.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, poor Gomamon!

Not the most plot driven of episodes, but looks to be a pretty nice set nonetheless. It'll be good to see Ogremon again and how his new evolution affects the relationship he had with Agumon. Also the Mimi episode looks to be great, and as said before I do find it clever that they included two Megas that are connected to Lilimon's potential evolutions, especially if this turns out to be Rosemon's debut.

trueVenett

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guess we will need to wait abit more for the rest of the megas after Hououmon? With less than 10+ episode after 55, we probably will only be seeing 1 or 2 times for the rest of the mega up to the final fight, abit dispointing though that it took this long~Very poor pacing due to no quality villains i guess~

Anyway, are patamon and tailmon going to get an alternate mega???

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyway, are patamon and tailmon going to get an alternate mega???
You mean their Main Mega forms? Due to the flashback we know the Angels are their main mega forms.

Hydranoid413

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BanchoLillymon! BanchoLillymon! BanchoLillymon!

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Some of my guesses were right xD

Glad Joe is after Sora!! I realllly hope Joe's plan is to crossdress and sing his way into ShogunGekomon's heart! haha*nice callback! Then once he gets close...Vike Smash!!

Even though theres a Tai episode...im just hope Rebelli shows up more!! Episode kinda gives me a Beauty and the Beast vibes

Im hoping Banchomame's friends are the other Bancho> BanchoLili is not getting along with normal Lili> Which results in Rose vs Bancholili?

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot of these sound very much like the usual filler. If it’s going to be a case like Metalgarurumon again, where the Ultimate’s debuts get tacked on at the end. Or they’ll spread them out leaving one or two episodes for the final battle.

No surprise Ogremon survived somehow (Japan loves to spoil things in the synopsis), given the well worn cliche.

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We still don't actually know how many episodes are left, bear in mind, so we don't know how much time they're working with to introduce all the Ultimates (+Omegamon and maybe CresGarurumon).

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally Phoenixmon. And Gomamon. Ha! So funny. But hey, Ogremon finally having a better ult then Digitamamon? Great. How can we fit that to Titanmon. And also importantly, which Leomon evo is this a counterpart of. heh heh But hey, Banchos and maybe Rosemon? ...Is Izzy last? Or is it Joe? We all know the other Angel forms would be last though.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Plot twist, TonosamaGekomon evolves to Plesiomon, leading to a scene where Gomamon's former primary Ultimate is defeated by it's new primary Ultimate.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So another month of just fillers and nothing plot-wise. Maybe that Ogremon will remember something about Devimon and his paradise, though I doubt.

I hope Mimi and Palmon will dress themselves as a Digimon to make a nod to Kenta and Hirokazu.