Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 52 through 55- Returning Locations & 'That Guy' Returns

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
52-55guide1_june8_2021.png

New guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 52 thru 55 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these). We already had the title for 52, so we are using the official title.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 52- Dance of the Heavens, Hououmon (June 13th)
In order to prevent the Digital World's "Great Catastrophe", the children begin a new adventure. While guided by the crests, Taichi Yagami and Sora Takenouchi stop at an island with an active volcano. There, they meet Junkmon, a Digimon who does construction work on the island. Junkmon is working hard to add embankments to the island in order to protect the island's Digimon from the volcanic eruptions that are expected to occur in the near future. Sora and the others help him out, but Piyomon gets injured in the process. Sora is determined not to let Piyomon overwork herself, while Piyomon wishes to be with Sora. Their misunderstanding grows.

Episode 53- The Gecko Hot Springs Rebellion (June 20th)
Jou Kido and Gomamon go to the hot springs they'd found in the past in order to heal Patamon and Tailmon. However, the hot spring they were looking for was dried up, and a huge mansion had been built in its place. The owner of the house, TonosamaGekomon, who loves hot springs, has monopolized the hot water. Not only that, TonosamaGekomon took a liking to Gomamon and captured him, claiming Gomamon as his wife. Jou and the others are thrown out of the house and can't even get close to TonosamaGekomon. Then, Jou comes up with a plan.

Episode 54- The Wandering Warrior, Rebellimon (June 27th)
On their way to their next destination, Taichi and his friends enter a wasteland inhabited by ruffians who spend their days fighting. There, they meet Cutemon and Rebellimon. Rebellimon is a fierce Digimon who suddenly attacks Taichi and the others. Rebellimon says that Cutemon is just a nuisance that noisily follows him around, and heads off to fight the rowdy Boarmon on his own. However, Taichi and Agumon follow him, and the pair's teamwork help Rebellimon out of a bad end in his fight against Boarmon. While Rebellimon says that he prefers to fight alone, a few memories that had been completely lost come back to him. He was once the Ogremon they knew...!

Episode 55- The Targeted Digimon School (July 4th)
Mimi Tachikawa and Palmon return to the Tanemon village where they had first spent time in the Digital World. However, a Digimon school had been established there at some point. Babamon, who claims to be the headmaster of the school, convinces Mimi and Palmon to try out the school. However, the lessons are so rigorous that they feel like they're falling apart. They think about running away, but gradually they realize that there is a reason for Babamon's strict instructions. Just then BanchoMamemon, who had dropped out of the school after a dispute, brings his henchmen with him to "pay his respects."

With the next few episodes we get at least one new evolution, a few returning but changed locations, and the return Ogremon, evolved.

Thanks to a friend of the site for images and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

• 52-55guide1_june8_2021.jpg
    52-55guide1_june8_2021.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 13,420

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
normal people: REBELLIMON !!!!! :eek:
me: BANCHO MAMEMON !!!!!! šŸ¤Æ

TyXo22m

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 55: BanchoLilymon
I'm calling it.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Banchomamemon, yes all my yes

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god, they're doing the things I've wanted them to do, but totally didn't expect them to do!

I envisioned a BanchoMamemon and Rosemon fight, just not like this lol. Babamon showing up in relation to Rosemon is fantastic.

Rebellimon! I'm so happy they're doing the thing, can't wait to see that finally. Really curious if they'll go the extra mile and give us WarGreymon vs. Titamon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the episode that Naoki Tate is the Animation Director for, which is huge. Even if we only see, like, MetalGreymon vs. Rebellimon, it should look great!

All that aside, I'm just glad to see Joe is going to get to be the hero of an episode again, because that's always entertaining. With both Holy Digimon around, I'm not sure where they'll take it necessarily, but I wouldn't think TonosamaGekomon (unless it evolves) is a good opponent for Vikemon, so I don't expect that yet. Since there's not a single tease for HerculesKabuterimon here, I'm assuming the idea is to place 1-2 episodes in between a new evolution. But I've never really been able to predict the formula of this series so I'll stop myself here lol.

Lord Bearmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If ep 53 is Vikemon's episode, then I hope TonosamaGekomon will finally get an evolution. But honestly it's more likely to be just a filler episode judging from the title.

Rebellimon was very expected, but it's still nice to see it confirmed.

Very interesting to see Mimi interacts with Babamon, which was rumored to be a cursed Rosemon.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If ep 53 is Vikemon's episode, then I hope TonosamaGekomon will finally get an evolution.
Nothing would make me happier. I hate that it just crapped out in the Pendulums and went "whatever, here's Metal Etemon, I guess".

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sad that rosemon's episode seems to be funny and not emotional :/
And the enemy is not interesting.
Also these spoilers don't reveal much.

Akiruaz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i hope to appear Bancholilimon :( I'm still eager for Cutemon <3

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If ep 53 is Vikemon's episode, then I hope TonosamaGekomon will finally get an evolution.
Nothing would make me happier. I hate that it just crapped out in the Pendulums and went "whatever, here's Metal Etemon, I guess".
I also have a faint and desperate hope for an 'official' TonosomaGekomon evolution. A man can dream! Anyway, no Digimon without a reference-book entry got mentioned. So, it could definitely be a possibility, seeing how we've had quite a few anime-related reference-book updates the last few months.

Akiruaz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sad that rosemon's episode seems to be funny and not emotional :/
And the enemy is not interesting.
Also these spoilers don't reveal much.
I get it, but we have to wait to see what happen uwu

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I speculate that Bantyo Mamemon "corrupts" Lillimon into Bantyo Lilimon, who is saved by Babamon permanently jogressing with her to give her the power to become Rosemon . . .

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm totally interested.

Whoa Rebellimon. Against Boarmon? How odd and mismatch... But yay! Hope he tell us how did he evolve!

Babamon... Huh So having Rosemon because of Babamon who said to be "Old/Cursed" Rosemon and BantyoMamemon because of BantyoLilimon... What amazing references!

Wait TonosomaGekomon? Taking Gomamon as his wife? WUT So Vikemon? But does that mean... TonosomaGekomon finally gets Ultimate form to battle? How long I waited for that?! Like what, ten years?

Pity Hououmon didn't get to fight if I suspect she evolved just because of the misunderstandings gets solved.

Those episodes are very interesting! Can't wait to see eps even if it's animation suffering again.

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hahaha, everyone seeing TonosomaGekomon in that episode is automatically assuming a hypothetical evolution; I'm totally in the same boat!

Let's just hope it stays afloat!

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1000% knew Ogremon was gonna come back as Rebellimon. Called it!

Also Gomamon as ShogunGekomon's "wife".. Ouch.

I was so hoping for BanchoLilimon, hope it's true but given Babamon was once a Rosemon hmmmm. Heck even if they throw Plesiomon in there, I won't be surprised.

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have some pretty big doubts that we'll see Vikemon debuting in the TonosamaGekomon episode, to be honest.

But man, I will be shocked if we don't see Rosemon turn up in the BanchoMamemon episode. With Babamon there and BanchoMamemon already being an Ultimate, it's just too perfect a set-up.

Anyway, mazel tov to Gomamon on his impending nuptuals.

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have some pretty big doubts that we'll see Vikemon debuting in the TonosamaGekomon episode, to be honest.

But man, I will be shocked if we don't see Rosemon turn up in the BanchoMamemon episode. With Babamon there and BanchoMamemon already being an Ultimate, it's just too perfect a set-up.

It seems all the protagonists get a solo 'mega' episode, though. It's almost safe to assume that Gomamon will also have this kind of spotlight.

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It seems all the protagonists get a solo 'mega' episode, though. It's almost safe to assume that Gomamon will also have this kind of spotlight.
Oh, definitely. I just don't get the feeling that this episode will be his evolution episode.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Knew it!! From the moment I saw the Reference book entry I was sure that he is going to appear in the future.

Hope ShogunGekomon evolves to be honest so we can see Vikemon. As for the Mimi episode love all the references. Both Barbamon and BanchoMamemon. This is great!!

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Its more of a rosemon episode apparently but It still gives bancholilimon vibes too. Hope both appear lol.