Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 48 through 51

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These episodes are really interesting!! Surprised that nobody talks about "The Tree of Information" which is obviously Yggdrasil. This could lead to the final Villain's goal which would be its corruption.

More lore about the crests is good. Hope we see more of the Ancient War.

Why do people keep assuming they're going to do 6 missing Megas at once. Because of how much Milli is over hyped?
I mean, we hear about Millenniummon since almost the beginning of the series, for 40+ episodes we assumed he will be the final season-final boss. I's pretty easy to assume that the kids will need more than their average everyday WarGreymon to take him down.
Milli was always a mid boss. He was never the final boss. In the anime itself he's the "secret weapon" which obviously means someone owns said secret weapon and in the vpet based on the series he's the mid boss with bosses after him. Plus there's the unnamed monster seen after Nidhoggmon was killed.
This^ Milleniummon was never the final boss. The Digivice secret boss is the final which is the unamed monster we saw. I am beginning to think that Devimon worked with it too.

That miracle Ultimate evolution just screams Holydramon and/or Goddramon. Hopefully both, given that there's still the other two forms.

No way this is the end of Millenniummon. It sounds like this is just his basic form so I expect him to come back and get a new evolution. I mean, they gave Devimon one. In fact, it might be some sort of Devimon fusion, given where that Angemon data came from.

Taichi's out of commission for a bit. Good.

Glad to see Wisemon showing up. Wikimon made him sound so cool.

The crest episode will probably mark the start of the other Ultimates. And hopefully some explanation as to what keeps the children from just bringing out their strongest forms at the start of each fight.

I think Mimi's grief was specifically mentioned because she's normally just so cheery.
The Holy Digimon are a pair. So I believe that the Holy Dragons will appear together.

Plus there's the unnamed monster seen after Nidhoggmon was killed.
I'm beginning to think that was just a poorly drawn Calamaramon upside down so you couldn't see the lady body.
In no way is this a poorly-drawn Calamaramon
Image Thumbnail (custom)
Agreed. Calamaramon doesn't have any connection with this... From what we have seen from the Digivice this is the final boss (Ghoulmon/Deathmon). I think that its going to absorb Milleniummon to evolve to its new Final form.

Last edited:

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why do people keep assuming they're going to do 6 missing Megas at once. Because of how much Milli is over hyped?
I mean, we hear about Millenniummon since almost the beginning of the series, for 40+ episodes we assumed he will be the final season-final boss. I's pretty easy to assume that the kids will need more than their average everyday WarGreymon to take him down.
Milli was always a mid boss. He was never the final boss. In the anime itself he's the "secret weapon" which obviously means someone owns said secret weapon and in the vpet based on the series he's the mid boss with bosses after him. Plus there's the unnamed monster seen after Nidhoggmon was killed.
Since we already have WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, I still hope that we will have something new for Milleniummon.

Even Mid-Bosses from previous seasons always required new evolutions to be defeated.
WG and MG for VenomVamdemon.
Magnamon for Kimeramon.
Or Dukemon for Belzeebumon.

I imagine the Dragons will fill that role for Milleniummon, although it feels really early to introduce Goddramon.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the wonderswan games you can beat him using un evolved digimon because Ryo could not digivolve them.

Zeed was defeated by holy digimon already in the backstory

In the official card game it shows only two royal knights, one of them being not much of an fighter.

Based on the episode description it will only take one mega to beat him. I would not mind if bunch of rookies defeated him since it will go really well with the wonderswan games lore.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this is fun. Should be interesting to see these episodes. And see what's next after that. ...How many eps is this? Do we know?

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Unknown Neo There's a listing saying 66 episodes, but nothing set on stone.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... That would give us a possible 15 eps for this new enemy. ...I'm guessing a version of last series's big enemy. ...Maybe a new Gulfmon? ...Oh! Ogodoumon? ...Maybe not.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... That would give us a possible 15 eps for this new enemy. ...I'm guessing a version of last series's big enemy. ...Maybe a new Gulfmon? ...Oh! Ogodoumon? ...Maybe not.
Or, you know, it's an actual new villain, not an old one.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's why I said Gulfmon or Ogodoumon. Older and huge villain types.

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm actually pissed off. Milleniummon is mentioned as this terrible big bad that needed all the holy digimon and ultimate level warriors to defeat him, and now he gets defeated in just 2 episodes? If that's really the case, this is BS. What was the point of the entire freaking plot up until now?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm actually pissed off. Milleniummon is mentioned as this terrible big bad that needed all the holy digimon and ultimate level warriors to defeat him, and now he gets defeated in just 2 episodes? If that's really the case, this is BS. What was the point of the entire freaking plot up until now?
Milleniummon was never going to be the big bad, he was basically the Myotismon or Etemon of this season

and there's still the leader of the dark army to go, since it was always stated Milli was the dark army's secret weapon, not it's leader.

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The problem is, even if he was never going to be the big bad, he never had actual screen time. Myotismon worked as an antagonist because he was literally present and beat up the Digidestined multiple times before losing. Milleniummon is going to show up and die. It's pathetic, and poorly written. Also, once again, they needed all the Digidestined's megas to sacrifice themselves in order to defeat it the first time around. This time, it will be defeated in two episodes? Come on!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The problem is, even if he was never going to be the big bad, he never had actual screen time. Myotismon worked as an antagonist because he was literally present and beat up the Digidestined multiple times before losing. Milleniummon is going to show up and die. It's pathetic, and poorly written. Also, once again, they needed all the Digidestined's megas to sacrifice themselves in order to defeat it the first time around. This time, it will be defeated in two episodes? Come on!
Milli has been in multiple episodes though, as Moon. He was watching SkullKnightmon fighting the kids and Devimon/SkullKnightmon used it to evolve each other. Milli then used its lightning to evolve all the random Digimon that were attacking the kids. There was even some sort of Moon=Millenummon clone inside of AxeKnightmon (that got one shot by WarGreymon). It's been in lots of episodes already and has been a threat for quite a lot of the series, mostly as a result of evolving the monsters of the week. SkullKnightmon was carrying it round

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s comments like these that make me laugh lol. Did you expect them to take Millenniumon out for coffee to discuss its motives for 4 episodes first? Unless you got Digimon confused with Dragon Ball’s Namek Saga, I have to wonder why a two-episode fight is too short for anyone. No kid is going to watch a 5-episode epic over 5 weeks to see Millenniumon lose. 2 weeks for it is already pushing it, given that all viewers have spent the past half of a year for this. Stretch it out too long and everyone will just stop paying attention until it’s over. Not like Apocalymon or MaloMyotismon were 10-episode epics either lol.

This is also ignoring that Millenniumon was first introduced in Episode 22, so you know, 28 episodes before its supposed death that’s worrying you and others so much. It’s been the main arc villain since Episode 28, which means it was directly involved in Angemon sacrificing its power (and leaving Patamon nerfed as it had to build power back up over the course of Episode 29 to 41), MetalGreymon’s loss to Crossmon, and nearly sacrificing Kari and Gatomon for its resurrection. It’s only been indirectly involved since then until, you know, Episode 48 where Tai is going to “die” and the entire Cloud Continent is falling out of the sky. I think that’s more than enough of a presence in the series, it ultimately had more impact that Myotismon did. We’ve had episode after episode showing what happens to the Digital World because of Millenniumon’s indirect influence for a reason.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not like Apocalymon or MaloMyotismon were 10-episode epics either lol.
Apocalymon is especially notable as it's first brought up at the end of the third to last episode, and first appears in the second to last, and is literally killed in two minutes once the fight actually gets a chance to start properly - and that includes his lengthy (if aborted) self destruct sequence.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's what I was thinking. He's the surprise final boss. Often times that means the villain is stronger but lost something. Like DoneDevimon. Or like how Kamen Rider series movies might have a surprise villain show up to finish the movie. 01 and Build did this.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my theory is that he's technically going to take 3 episodes to be defeated, since I'm 99% sure Mugendramon is the new body the Vademon Cult has been building for Milenniumimon. So I think Mugendramon is going to evolve into Milennniumon.

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s comments like these that make me laugh lol. Did you expect them to take Millenniumon out for coffee to discuss its motives for 4 episodes first? Unless you got Digimon confused with Dragon Ball’s Namek Saga, I have to wonder why a two-episode fight is too short for anyone. No kid is going to watch a 5-episode epic over 5 weeks to see Millenniumon lose. 2 weeks for it is already pushing it, given that all viewers have spent the past half of a year for this. Stretch it out too long and everyone will just stop paying attention until it’s over. Not like Apocalymon or MaloMyotismon were 10-episode epics either lol.

This is also ignoring that Millenniumon was first introduced in Episode 22, so you know, 28 episodes before its supposed death that’s worrying you and others so much. It’s been the main arc villain since Episode 28, which means it was directly involved in Angemon sacrificing its power (and leaving Patamon nerfed as it had to build power back up over the course of Episode 29 to 41), MetalGreymon’s loss to Crossmon, and nearly sacrificing Kari and Gatomon for its resurrection. It’s only been indirectly involved since then until, you know, Episode 48 where Tai is going to “die” and the entire Cloud Continent is falling out of the sky. I think that’s more than enough of a presence in the series, it ultimately had more impact that Myotismon did. We’ve had episode after episode showing what happens to the Digital World because of Millenniumon’s indirect influence for a reason.
Otherwise, you don't have to do action episodes to develop your villain, you can just make him frequently appear to taunt the heroes or put his plan in place.
The problem with Milleniummon is not that he will be killed in 2 episodes, it is that before these two episodes he will have done absolutely nothing, not even open his mouth.

He has as much presence as Lucemon in Frontier.
Except that Lucemon had at least henchmen to represent him, the Royal Knights and Cherubimon who had his own agents.

Milleniummon ? He had Devimon and DarkKnightmon who were as quiet as he was and who have been dead for at least 15 episodes.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Otherwise, you don't have to do action episodes to develop your villain, you can just make him frequently appear to taunt the heroes or put his plan in place.
The problem with Milleniummon is not that he will be killed in 2 episodes, it is that before these two episodes he will have done absolutely nothing, not even open his mouth.

He has as much presence as Lucemon in Frontier.
Except that Lucemon had at least henchmen to represent him, the Royal Knights and Cherubimon who had his own agents.

Milleniummon ? He had Devimon and DarkKnightmon who were as quiet as he was and who have been dead for at least 15 episodes.
See this isn't even a criticism about the writing, this is just asking for a different show lol. This is an action series, did you want Millenniumon and its followers to float around and talk for episodes on end? While the kids fail repeatedly like in Frontier? Like, I don't know how to break this to you, but not everyone likes the Royal Knight arc of Frontier. In fact, I'd go as far as to say most people I know hate that arc, even if some of them like Frontier as a whole. This series hasn't been about a bunch of underdogs, it's about what's essentially the second coming of the strongest "good" Digimon from an ancient war. I can understand if you or anyone else just don't vibe with this series though, people like different things and all that.

Devimon actually has had a lot to say given its screen time, so that's not a great example. I'd say the things Devimon said here have been a lot more relevant, purely due to the Angemon connection, than the original series where we got a lot of the usual "I'm bad, I like darkness" kind of dialogue. That said, Devimon isn't even a Millienniumon follower, it was independent and had its own followers, including Ogremon (who had its own character arc) and Minotaurmon (who had something of a rivalry with Leomon). DarkKnightmon and Millenniumon betrayed Devimon in Episode 23. Which leads into just how much actual personality DoneDevimon had, even without dialogue, but that's off-topic from Millenniumon so I won't go into it lol.

DarkKnightmon being quiet is core to its nature as a corrupted Gatomon that's constantly calling out to Kari for help. Long monologues really wouldn't fit the character or the "black Knight" character archetype, it becomes really difficult to sell the mysterious dark knight if it started trash-talking the kids. We haven't seen Machinedramon, Griffomon, or Millenniumon in an episode yet so we'd have to wait to even comment on that. Besides that we have the Vademon cult, and as you'd expect, they're a big joke exactly because their dialogue is so stereotypically perfect for villainous side characters in a children's anime. They'd fit perfectly as Lucemon's worshippers or in Myotismon's army (this isn't me being snarky or something, I really just mean they'd slide into those series easily).

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not to disappointed that Milenniumon hasn't spoken yet, or that it's being treated as a weapon, rather than a character, I don't even mind the 2-3 episode battle (though I would have preferred 5, with it's new body starting as Kimeramon, evolving to Mugendramon, then evolving through the various Millenniumon stages, maybe even a 6th episode to debut ZeedMillennuimon: Unbound Mode or something, when it's chains finally break and it's full, unrestrained power is unleashed). I know Millenniumon is a fan-favorite baddie and so expectations for it are high but really, the only thing that disappoints me about how it's being used in Adventure: is that it seems like we won't get to see Zeed, and I was kind of looking forward to watching it go on a mindless, rage-induced rampage while slowly deleting the digital world just by existing. But who knows, maybe the base Millenniumon will do all that, what with the whole "Amidst Millenniumon's fury" and "As the digital world about to be surrounded in darkness" lines.