Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 48 through 51

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These episodes are really interesting!! Surprised that nobody talks about "The Tree of Information" which is obviously Yggdrasil. This could lead to the final Villain's goal which would be its corruption.

More lore about the crests is good. Hope we see more of the Ancient War.

Why do people keep assuming they're going to do 6 missing Megas at once. Because of how much Milli is over hyped?
I mean, we hear about Millenniummon since almost the beginning of the series, for 40+ episodes we assumed he will be the final season-final boss. I's pretty easy to assume that the kids will need more than their average everyday WarGreymon to take him down.
Milli was always a mid boss. He was never the final boss. In the anime itself he's the "secret weapon" which obviously means someone owns said secret weapon and in the vpet based on the series he's the mid boss with bosses after him. Plus there's the unnamed monster seen after Nidhoggmon was killed.
This^ Milleniummon was never the final boss. The Digivice secret boss is the final which is the unamed monster we saw. I am beginning to think that Devimon worked with it too.

That miracle Ultimate evolution just screams Holydramon and/or Goddramon. Hopefully both, given that there's still the other two forms.

No way this is the end of Millenniummon. It sounds like this is just his basic form so I expect him to come back and get a new evolution. I mean, they gave Devimon one. In fact, it might be some sort of Devimon fusion, given where that Angemon data came from.

Taichi's out of commission for a bit. Good.

Glad to see Wisemon showing up. Wikimon made him sound so cool.

The crest episode will probably mark the start of the other Ultimates. And hopefully some explanation as to what keeps the children from just bringing out their strongest forms at the start of each fight.

I think Mimi's grief was specifically mentioned because she's normally just so cheery.
The Holy Digimon are a pair. So I believe that the Holy Dragons will appear together.

Plus there's the unnamed monster seen after Nidhoggmon was killed.
I'm beginning to think that was just a poorly drawn Calamaramon upside down so you couldn't see the lady body.
In no way is this a poorly-drawn Calamaramon
Image Thumbnail (custom)
Agreed. Calamaramon doesn't have any connection with this... From what we have seen from the Digivice this is the final boss (Ghoulmon/Deathmon). I think that its going to absorb Milleniummon to evolve to its new Final form.

Last edited:

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why do people keep assuming they're going to do 6 missing Megas at once. Because of how much Milli is over hyped?
I mean, we hear about Millenniummon since almost the beginning of the series, for 40+ episodes we assumed he will be the final season-final boss. I's pretty easy to assume that the kids will need more than their average everyday WarGreymon to take him down.
Milli was always a mid boss. He was never the final boss. In the anime itself he's the "secret weapon" which obviously means someone owns said secret weapon and in the vpet based on the series he's the mid boss with bosses after him. Plus there's the unnamed monster seen after Nidhoggmon was killed.
Since we already have WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, I still hope that we will have something new for Milleniummon.

Even Mid-Bosses from previous seasons always required new evolutions to be defeated.
WG and MG for VenomVamdemon.
Magnamon for Kimeramon.
Or Dukemon for Belzeebumon.

I imagine the Dragons will fill that role for Milleniummon, although it feels really early to introduce Goddramon.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the wonderswan games you can beat him using un evolved digimon because Ryo could not digivolve them.

Zeed was defeated by holy digimon already in the backstory

In the official card game it shows only two royal knights, one of them being not much of an fighter.

Based on the episode description it will only take one mega to beat him. I would not mind if bunch of rookies defeated him since it will go really well with the wonderswan games lore.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this is fun. Should be interesting to see these episodes. And see what's next after that. ...How many eps is this? Do we know?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... That would give us a possible 15 eps for this new enemy. ...I'm guessing a version of last series's big enemy. ...Maybe a new Gulfmon? ...Oh! Ogodoumon? ...Maybe not.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... That would give us a possible 15 eps for this new enemy. ...I'm guessing a version of last series's big enemy. ...Maybe a new Gulfmon? ...Oh! Ogodoumon? ...Maybe not.
Or, you know, it's an actual new villain, not an old one.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's why I said Gulfmon or Ogodoumon. Older and huge villain types.