Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 48 through 51

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 48 thru 51 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these).

This batch is a bit earlier due to Golden Week throwing off publishing schedules.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 48- Mugendramon's Attack (May 16th)
Taichi and co. reach FAGA, only to encounter the vicious Ultimate level Mugendramon. It absorbs Piyomon, Palmon, and Gomamon's data, rendering them unable to battle. Meanwhile, Taichi receives a message from Leomon, who is far away traveling on ElDoradimon while housing the refugee Digimon: "Something odd is happening! Cloud Continent is falling!" It isn't long before even MetalGarurumon's data is absorbed and he is unable to fight. Mugendramon directs its powerful Mugen Cannon at the children and Digimon to give the final blow. Taichi and WarGreymon risk their own lives to protect everyone by charging at Mugendramon...

Episode 49- The Evil God Descends, Millenniumon (May 23rd)
Yamato, Sora, and Koushiro try to stop Millenniumon from reviving, but Gryphomon attacks MetalGarurumon and it goes beyond their control. While Taichi's sister Hikari is stricken with despair, Mimi tries to console her. But even Mimi's grief at losing Taichi is huge.

Episode 50- Finale: The Ultimate Holy War (May 30th)
Amidst Millenniumon's fury, Hikari and the other chosen children don't know whether Taichi and WarGreymon are dead or alive, but they choose to believe that they are still alive and fight. As the digital world is about to be surrounded in darkness, all Digimon send up their prayers for peace, awakening an evolution to Ultimate that no one had predicted.

Episode 51- The Mystery Hidden in the Crests (June 6th)
The children overcome their final battle with Millenniumon, when they receive a message from Garbamon telling them that he found something that looks exactly like the crest that shows up on the Digivice at a place called "The Tree of Information." The children hurry there, where they reunite with Garbamon and meet Wisemon, who collects information on the digital world. There they find a secret room that's engraved with the eight crests, and learn of the even further duties that the chosen children bear.

A few unexpected appearances in what looks to be the finale to the current story, along with the beginning of a new one, where the crests in the reboot will be more specifically detailed. Plus Garbamon returns, with Wisemon!

Thanks to a friend of the site for images and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

Onimaru

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pacing of the series is just too bad...

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it sounds like Milli shows up and gets killed by regular Megas, people wont be happy when that happens lol. Sounds like episode 50 will have Ophanimon, and maybe Ophanimon is who gets the Millieniummon kill? I thought they'd have Alter-S get the kill by having Cres show up and fuse with Blitz. that could still happen I suppose.

and hey, a second Machinedramon showing up. That should be neat, didn't think they'd do that after a Machinedramon already showed up on the humans side. now Agumon has to face what he once became. that'll cut keep.

and it took them 51 episodes to explain crests.

Also the final filler before all this seems even worse paced now.

And episode 51 feels like the start of a new season aha.

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's looking certainly plausible that Episode 51 will be a new season/soft retool of sorts, similar to Episode 31 for Xros Wars.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Machinedramon, Gryphomon, Wisemon, and returning Leomon and Garbamon, these are gonna awesome episodes, and it’s probably gonna be the regular Millenniumon not Moon or Zeed.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That sounds awesome ! Too bad it took like 20 episodes to get something like this.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every Digimon series has its final boss be a (relatively) new Digimon, so I'm not surprised Milleniumon is going down.

That and the fact it was described as a "weapon" and has displayed zero personality.

However, I sure hope it comes back (maybe with a new form) otherwise this climax doesn't sound worth the wait.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm? The REAL Mugendramon? Not that Taichi's Agumon over there? Huh???

Wisemon and Gryphomon huh very interested.

Look like they finally reached the final boss map.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All the things about "Hikaris grief at Taichis death" sounds like a Ophanimon Falldown mode evolution plot...
This seems exciting! I wonder if Episode 51 and beyond will have a new opening
I wonder if the series is doing well views wise, i know it got top 10 most viewed 3 times. We might have a lot more than 66 episodes

Dragnoran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's looking certainly plausible that Episode 51 will be a new season/soft retool of sorts, similar to Episode 31 for Xros Wars.
theres 65 eps in this according to Myanimelist at least

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MAL say 66, not 65, and they're simply just using the same Toei Europe site as everyone else is using for their 66 episode number count.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it sounds like Milli shows up and gets killed by regular Megas, people wont be happy when that happens lol. Sounds like episode 50 will have Ophanimon, and maybe Ophanimon is who gets the Millieniummon kill? I thought they'd have Alter-S get the kill by having Cres show up and fuse with Blitz. that could still happen I suppose.
I think they mentioned Hikari so much, because she will be the most affected by Taichi's "death".

However, I think she will likely share the spotlight with the other digidestined (especially Takeru).

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it sounds like Milli shows up and gets killed by regular Megas
I mean.

That's how it died the first and second time in the Wonderswan games.

it’s probably gonna be the regular Millenniumon not Moon or Zeed.
Well, yeah, we've already seen Moon, if anything that'll be the prelude to the fight.

HawkG

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man... You really have to take this show one episode at a time. Foreshadowing is there but that pay off or conclusion will happen whenever it feels like it.

taz111

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These sound exciting! I'm In! 49 sounds intense! and my "Michi" heart in me is curious at this: But even Mimi's grief at losing Taichi is huge! hahaha

I'm ready for these episodes!!!

Also, did they just break the Leomon dies in every season curse!!!! hahaha

Last edited:

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 47 makes a lot more sense now. If Tai is going to "die" (for the second time in this show actually lol), you'd need to remind viewers about him. He's been in the background for the most part, usually just there to support Izzy or Sora since Episode 35, and even then he was there to support Kari. But talking about the last time characters were relevant, Leomon getting mentioned in the synopsis here is a bit of surprise. I'm assuming "refugee" Digimon here is referring to Lopmon's group, which is really nice. Garbamon coming back is probably the biggest surprise, because I at least expected Leomon and Lopmon to be appear again, but Garbamon? Didn't see that coming.

Anyways, these episodes are wild! This is how a big battle should feel, I'm glad we're going to have the whole cast together for this since they were all split up for the last few big boss battles. Also, given Sephirothmon's role in 46, I'd assumed that would be the explanation for Chimairamon for sure and therefore Millenniumon, but I didn't expect Machinedramon and definitely not Griffomon! I hope Agumon's partial Dark Evolution gets referenced properly, should add even more weight to the episode.

The other thing I wanted to comment on is the "Finale" in Episode 50's title. Like others, I'm curious to see if that means we do end up going for another year with the same show, it'd make a lot of different factors make sense at least. If they're going to exploring the power of the Crests fully from Episode 51 onwards, I expect we'll start seeing more "irregular" and alternate evolutions, which is going to be really interesting. I guess we'll see what happens.

Hoen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every Digimon series has its final boss be a (relatively) new Digimon, so I'm not surprised Milleniumon is going down.

That and the fact it was described as a "weapon" and has displayed zero personality.

However, I sure hope it comes back (maybe with a new form) otherwise this climax doesn't sound worth the wait.
I mean, the 2020 Digivice already spoiled 2 other bosses that should show up after Mille.

Hmm now that I think about it, I'm not sure whether those were 2 different mons or just one in two different forms.