Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 43 through 47

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 43 thru 47 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these). We already had the title for 43, so we are using the official title.

A couple versions of the guide images above since a few versions were sent in by friends of the site.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 43 - Clash, the King of Digimon (April 11th)
A loud singing voice abruptly echoes through the forest that Taichi and his group are walking in. The voice belonged to Etemon, who is singing while strumming his electric guitar. Etemon and Volcamon were fighting each other, claiming that he was the strongest, the king of all Digimon. For some reason, the two decide that whoever took down Taichi and the group would become the king of Digimon, and Etemon and Volcamon attack. While their musical attacks force Agumon and others to take on bizarre moves and renders them useless, Mimi and her partner Palmon ride the rhythm to face Etemon and Volcamon.

Episode 44 - Hikari and the Moving Forest (April 18th)
No summary

Episode 45 - Launch, MetalGarurumon (April 25th)
On their way to Faga, Taichi and co. arrive at an old abandoned circuit. There, they find Machmon, a former champion racer, who continues to this day to race along the track all by himself. Garurumon, who loves to run, challenges Machmon to a race with Yamato on his back. Machmon makes a dangerous attack on Garurumon during the race. According to the rules of a once popular "Death Race" in the past, any and all attacks made during a race were approved. But when Garurumon hears the rumor that "Machmon used to be a clean racer," Garurumon proposes a pure and simple speed race.

Episode 46 - The Holy Sword of Hope (May 2nd)
A creepy-looking Digimon named Sephirothmon appears before Taichi and co. during their journey. Sephirothmon releases a weird light, sucking them into its body. Sephirothmon's insides were like another dimension, where the scattered children were attacked by multiple Digimon whom they had fought with before. No matter how many times the children beat them, the Digimon kept regenerating... What's more, Yamato's brother, Takeru and his partner Patamon meet with Devimon, who they have a deep connection with.

Episode 47 - Villains In The Wasteland (May 9th)
No summary

An interesting batch of episodes. We get another Ultimate evolution, a wink at a Patamon evolution, another Frontier villain, and hey look, Devimon.

Thanks to a friend of the site for images and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There we go, the payoff for Devimon. Feels like they’ve been holding off on that until they could debut HolyAngemon.

Really nice to see that MetalGarurumon’s debut is coming with greater character focus on Gabumon specially, I’m always happy when the Digimon themselves go through growth for their evolutions.

AguChamp

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They really choose a seemingly anticlimactic episode to debut MetalGarurumon.

But the episode where we potentially learn more about Patamon and Devimon sounds interesting.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh so finally. It will restore Patamon to full power by meeting his "old friend" to evolve into HolyAngemon.

Race to death for MetalGarurumon? How does the mere Adult level Machmon reach all the way to Ultimate level...?

Mimi's Mini Adventure continues again!

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's just a case of machinery out speeding garuru and were plus attacks forcing agu to go one step further after all most of wires attacks are close range and yes Sagittarius is an option but I'm not sure how well that would do against a speedy enemy. Metals missiles and such however

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How exciting, can’t wait for Machmon debut and MetalGarurumon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No summary what.

MetalGarurumon fighting a Champion would be weird so I can only figure he'll evolve. Maybe even twice. To Rebellimon most likely. If so I'm ready to hear the anger when it's not Ogremon > Rebellimon

The Holy one is prob gonna prob bring MagnaAngemon. Nice that it sounds like most of the filler is out of their system.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No summary what.

MetalGarurumon fighting a Champion would be weird so I can only figure he'll evolve. Maybe even twice. To Rebellimon most likely. If so I'm ready to hear the anger when it's not Ogremon > Rebellimon

The Holy one is prob gonna prob bring MagnaAngemon. Nice that it sounds like most of the filler is out of their system.
Unless the twist is they make Machmon > Locomon > Granlocomon instead.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Outspeeding Garurumon? I seriously doubt it. Obviously WereGarurumon Sagittarius Mode will have the most screentime since MetalGarurumon finally got to appear there so Sagittarius Mode have speedy boosters to outrun Machmon.

To be honest I really wasn't prepared for Impmon X/Wizarmon X first appeared to share some similarities then now this... Bracelet for Impmon to rub my denial face so hard saying "Hey hey check THIS out".

And here you are so ready for that incoming anger?

Very well.

I can't wait to see the death race ep to prepare my heart and steel it. Machmon is my fav. Hope it doesn't go evolve to Pistmon in Eyesmon to Orochimon style.

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mimi, then Hikari to return to the two brothers and with the assurance of seeing MetalGarurumon and HolyAngemon this time.
I really hope for a teasing from Rosemon for 43, the moving forest of 44, a nod to Cherrymon from the original series or other digimon?

Now besides Devimon, I wonder what other digimons will reappear in Sephirotmon (homage to Frontiers of course), considering that it is likely that the children will be separated and face a digimon each that makes 7 digimons (plus Devimon) well I bet on Dark Knightmon against Hikari / Tailmon after for the others I don't know ...

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It just hit me that this is April now, which is the start of new anime seasons traditionally, so it makes sense that the new arc is starting now and not in March. I'm assuming Episode 45 is the actual start, and we'll see Holydramon teased in an energy form like most of the others in Episode 44. With that in mind, I think 47 is going to be nice because it could be the episode where we get all the Digimon fighting together up to the forms they would've had by the end of the original series against a number of villains, but that's assuming it's not an evolution episode based on just the title.

About Machmon, I do think we'll see it evolve, but it doesn't seem like it'll be a traditional "battle" episode, so there's nothing that says Machmon won't be faster than Sagittarius Mode. We'll see what they do.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like 44 will be plot relevant but more or less standalone? Can't think of another reason to not say anything about it. And 47 looks like the perfect place to kickstart the final main plot arc. Possibly introducing this series "Dark Masters" if they decide to go that route.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like 44 will be plot relevant but more or less standalone? Can't think of another reason to not say anything about it. And 47 looks like the perfect place to kickstart the final main plot arc. Possibly introducing this series "Dark Masters" if they decide to go that route.
Honestly, 44 doesn't need to be plot relevant. It could be other reasons why there isn't a summary.

We have summaries for plot relevant episodes in the past.

Last edited:

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy, no more filler episodes.

I wonder if episode 47 onwards will be a continuation of episode 46 as an arc, where all the kids have to fight all the previous Perfect level in their filler episode, but they evolve into Ultimate. That'd be a cool way to give meaning to the previous episodes.

So we'll have:
MetallifeKuwagamon > GrandisKuwagamon vs HerakleKabuterimon
Mephismon > Gulfmon vs MetalGarurumon
Gogmamon > Blastmon vs Rosemon
Tropiamon > Ornismon vs Hououmon
New Jyagamon evolution vs Vikemon
Digimon in ep44 vs Angewomon/Holydramon?/Ophanimon?
DoneDevimon? vs HolyAngemon/Goddramon?/Seraphimon?
RareRareRaremon vs WarGreymon/BlitzGreymon

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Kon Of course, I just find it odd. It's more of the placement. It looks like it'll start things that won't be addressed until later.

@Lord Bearmon I like this idea, except for Goddramon/Holydramon. The poster makes me think they'll evolve together for a specific reason. Or maybe glowing Holydramon just makes me think of Hurricane Touchdown.

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of these episodes are so exciting! This reboot is definitely amazing and they are giving screentime to everyone! Although I wonder why joe didn't get a second filler like the others.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy, no more filler episodes.

I wonder if episode 47 onwards will be a continuation of episode 46 as an arc, where all the kids have to fight all the previous Perfect level in their filler episode, but they evolve into Ultimate. That'd be a cool way to give meaning to the previous episodes.

So we'll have:
MetallifeKuwagamon > GrandisKuwagamon vs HerakleKabuterimon
Mephismon > Gulfmon vs MetalGarurumon
Gogmamon > Blastmon vs Rosemon
Tropiamon > Ornismon vs Hououmon
New Jyagamon evolution vs Vikemon
Digimon in ep44 vs Angewomon/Holydramon?/Ophanimon?
DoneDevimon? vs HolyAngemon/Goddramon?/Seraphimon?
RareRareRaremon vs WarGreymon/BlitzGreymon
Jyagamon isn't dead so prob not him. I guess it depends if the Digimon they're fighting is an illusion or revived.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
45th episode... It took 15 episodes so long to have MetalGarurumon appear since 30th episode with WarGreymon!

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm genuinely so happy that there is some payoff for the whole Devimon Angemon friendship thingy! What a nice way to debut MagnaAngemon! Marking my calendar for May 2nd. :)

The gap between MetalGarurumon and Wargreymon feels so odd to me, can't imagine why they set up the pacing that way, but finally we'll be getting Megas so yay! Every episode above seems exciting, so bring it on!