Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 31 through 35

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it sounds like Gatomon really is SkullKnightmon... wot. I guess people were right after all (provided that's what it's saying after all). It also means Gatomon can fight herself in the Digivice: vpet lol

And Fangmon, neat. Guess being in Survive helped here.

Last edited:

Naal

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like the story will move forward, even if a little bit. That's nice.

I think "Soaring Hope" means HolyAngemon, since it's basically confirmed that episode 35 is for Angewomon and HolyAngemon probably will appear before Angewomon.

"DarkKnightmon is Tailmon" theory is getting more and more plausible. Let's see what they did there.

Wait till episode 36 where we find out everyone gets split up, again. >_>
I don't know if I should laugh or cry, honestly.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think "Soaring Hope" means HolyAngemon
digivice: spoilers

itll probably be Pegasusmon. He's known as the Flying Hope which is basically the same thing and Patamon has access to it in said Vpet

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, at least they had the restraint to not immediately debut MetalGarurumon?

TJDM116

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given maildramon is part of gatomon’s line it’s more likely that darkmaildramon is actually Gatomon and that’s why Kari is staying with them.

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given maildramon is part of gatomon’s line it’s more likely that darkmaildramon is actually Gatomon and that’s why Kari is staying with them.
The summary also says Gatomon is acting like Kari's knight. The fact they even use the English "knight" over its Japanese equivalent is probably also suspect.

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think "Soaring Hope" means HolyAngemon, since it's basically confirmed that episode 35 is for Angewomon and HolyAngemon probably will appear before Angewomon.
He didn't appear first in 01. Hell, he didn't appear first in 02, either.

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the preview, holyangemon doesn't seem to appear in the next episode, and it was noted that patamon was too tired to become angemon.
I guess next episode it will be wargreymon and garudamon and possibly angemon if he regain some strength

Naal

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He didn't appear first in 01. Hell, he didn't appear first in 02, either.
Now that you said that, that's true. I forgot that Angewomon appeared first in the original.

AngelOmega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. Can not wait to see Angewomon now. Tailmon could still be Dark Maildramon. But being DarkKnightmon is plausable too from the summaries.

Really excited.

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to the spoilers, all 8 digidestined will reunite in episode 34, so probably they will come and help taichi and sora at the end of episode 33. So it seems they will finish their battles off screen and join immediately.
Episodes 33 and 34 seem to be very exciting, and in ep 35, maybe they will fight alongside angewomon like in episode 37 of the original.
However, metalgarurumon doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon.
And it's also interesting that sora is getting constant screentime.

AngelOmega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to the spoilers, all 8 digidestined will reunite in episode 34, so probably they will come and help taichi and sora at the end of episode 33. So it seems they will finish their battles off screen and join immediately.
Episodes 33 and 34 seem to be very exciting, and in ep 35, maybe they will fight alongside angewomon like in episode 37 of the original.
And this time Angewomon will have another 31 episodes! I agree the episodes sound really exciting. Also I really believe that we are going to have NeoVademon as Villain since he got a proper level. And I also wait for Leomon's and Ogremon's return, each one of them with an evolution.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ikr during the war flashback again...it did stop on Phoenixmon for a bit....hmmmm lol

I hope Gatomon isnt Knightmon. Hopping its still Maildramon and/or maybe Crystal Millenimon is fused with an egg....and that wont appear until later? But then Skull Knight...has a lance/shoot arrows/cat like ears on helmet (all simlar to Gatomon line xD)

I know Digimon does have "gener" ...according to tamers...but it'll throw me off Dx

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still think Dark Maildra as Tail would make a bit more sense. Was half expecting the close up of Skull Knight a few episodes ago that gave that very heavy "His horns look like cat ears. omg... foreshadowing!" to be a bit of a misdirect though perhaps i was giving toei too much credit. After all Bandai is the one responsible for getting peoples hope up for new Mega+ digis in the Z/Z2 only to go SURPRISE OLD STUFF.

But I guess the use of knight in the 34 bit does seem to make it lean more towards the idea that Skull Knight is tailmon which is honestly pretty cool. One thing I enjoy about digimon that the anime tends to not showcase for various story reasons is the multiple possible evolutions aspect. We can hop in Cyber Sleuth and evolve agu to several different champions but Tai always goes for Greymon?

I mean obviously it makes sense to just give him 1 champion for the sake of easily identifiable forms and ease of drawing. Imagine if one week agu went grey and the next week he went say Growlmon instead. We'd understand but for new viewers it would probably be confusing. So any chance to sorta mix in the multiple possible evolutions aspect is nice.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imagine if one week agu went grey and the next week he went say Growlmon instead.
I mean, I don't know about you, but Ben 10 by way of Digimon sounds pretty great to me.

And more to the point given these summaries and the next episode, that's probably going to happen anyway with Patamon.

And is going to happen a few more times later in the show.

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon wanted Angemon, his "old friend", to be corrupted by the darkness. If he and our orange flying pig go back a ways, then presumably the same is true for Gatomon. I find it strange for him to reduce her to a glorified mount if that's the case. Plus, SkullKnightmon speaks with a robot voice, just like Devimon did when he was being controlled.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Gatomon is either of them, she can actually fight herself in the vpet lmao. Since Gatomon is playable and DarkMaildramon and Skull/AxeKnightmon are bosses.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imagine if one week agu went grey and the next week he went say Growlmon instead.
I mean, I don't know about you, but Ben 10 by way of Digimon sounds pretty great to me.

And more to the point given these summaries and the next episode, that's probably going to happen anyway with Patamon.

And is going to happen a few more times later in the show.
I mean my point was we'd love it we'd get it for sure... but a newer viewer could get confused. Especially with a cast of 8 digimon, at least 32 was solid in how they handled it i feel. I mean its one thing i do feel was missing from digimon since its a pretty solid aspect of the various v-pets and games where your mon has more than 1 possible evolution. I totally get set forms make for easier character identification and such imagine them producing a PVC figure of Taichi with Growmon instead of Greymon while it might be cool it'd also be really odd since we associate him with Greymon, which makes it easier to promote stuff if they have set forms and such.