Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 31 through 35

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 31 thru 34, plus the title for 35 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these). We already had the title for 31, so we are using the official title.

A couple versions of the guide images above since a few versions were sent in by friends of the site.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 31- A New Darkness, Millenniumon
The ultimate evolution to WarGreymon unlocked Lopmon's own buried memories of the ancient times. Long ago, when Lopmon had led the Army of Light, they learned of the threat of "Millenniumon ," an evil and powerful Digimon that was to be the final weapon for the Army of Darkness in their menacing attacks in the ancient war. Millenniumon had been beaten by the holy Digimon and 6 ultimate warriors, but was now on the verge of reviving. Taichi Yagami and co. begin a new battle

Episode 32- Soaring Hope
Takeru Takaishi and Patamon are being chased by a single Fangmon and are trying to escape through a wide, grassy plain, when they are saved by Taichi riding on a Komondomon. Patamon says that he's unable to evolve to Angemon because his battle with DarkKnightmon has exhausted him. However as they get back on Komondomon [guide text says Fangmon in what is likely a typo] and depart, they are attacked by two Fangmon being led by a giant Cerberumon. The Fangmon's speedy attacks and Cerberumon's powerful Hellfire come down on them, but they make Komondomon roar off noisily and try to shake them off. MetalGreymon and Garudamon also face down the enemy, but...

Episode 33- The Light After the Dark
Taichi keeps fighting in order to save his younger sister Hikari from DarkKnightmon. Hikari is the partner of the other holy Digimon. Just when they at last meet up with Hikari and DarkKnightmon once more, Taichi challenges him to fight. However, Hikari does not take Taichi's hand and appears to willingly allow herself to be absorbed into DarkKnightmon's body.

Episode 34- Hikari and Tailmon
The eight Chosen Child and the eight Digimon have at last gathered together. The awakened Tailmon acts like Hikari's knight, and orders Komondomon to hurry at once to the land where Millenniumon is contained, Furga (ファーガ). In their rush to Furga, Komondomon rides a rough ocean current to move through water. Along the way, they visit a gigantic underwater city where MarineAngemon and other water Digimon live. Danger was approaching the underwater city. As if a sign of Millenniumon 's revival, Digimon all over began turning violent.

Episode 35- Glittering Angewomon

Hopefully more story stuff gets mentioned based on some of the things mentioned in these.

Thanks to a friend of the site for images and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

AguChamp

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Judging from the text, I guess the fan theory that DarkKnightmon was Tailmon was true.

The episode description as a whole sounds fairly anticlimactic.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For once, I'm a little upset I let myself get spoiled like this. So much of these synopses sound hype, this is the one time I feel like I should've maintained the surprise lol.

Also based on the staff details I've seen, Episode 32 is going to be incredible and 33 is going to be decent as well.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Millenniummon is just a tool of Army of Darkness, maybe we will see Bagramon too. Or at least DoubleZeedMillenniummon Xeed Mode.

wtfzee_

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So is it really true that the creepy ass theory that Tailmon became an evil sadistic and trashy dark knight in a matter of seconds will become true?!

Shit...

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Millenniummon is just a tool of Army of Darkness, maybe we will see Bagramon too. Or at least DoubleZeedMillenniummon Xeed Mode.
It'll be Apocalymon.
Most likely, but maybe not. I mean, we though that having Devimon means that we will see all other bad dejis (like Myotismon, Etemon or bad Puppetmon), but it doesn't look like we will get them. So maybe the final villain will also be different. Or maybe Apokarimon will digivolve into next level (and die in the same episode...).

It most likely won't happen, but I would love to see Apokarimon being a middle boss, a lackey to someone even stronger and more dreadful than ApoMillemon.

So is it really true that the creepy ass theory that Tailmon became an evil sadistic and trashy dark knight in a matter of seconds will become true?!

Shit...
Not necessarily. It could be thatHikari merged with DarkKnightmon, and was rescued by a wild from the grass Tailmon.

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only interesting thing for me is the debut of fangmon.
For the rest i dont give a f---.
This series is not even Taichi/Yamato centered, its just Taichi. (n):rolleyes:

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay firstly yay Marine Angemon, Fangmon & Cerberumon show up!

That underwater city sounds neat! Hopefully we'll see some of the newer Pendulum Z Deep Savers!

Wonder if "Soaring Hope" implies Pegasusmon, as Patamon is exhausted, I really hope they save MagnaAngemon for last and make his first appearance iconic.

I guess the DarkKnightmon being Gatomon theory sounds more and more likely. Looking forward to Glittering Angewomon most of all!

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's seem interesting, however taichi seems to be absolutely worshipped by the writers 🤣
Glad to see angewomon again.
And garudamon seems to have a role too!
Poor lilimon 😢🤣
What I find suspicious is that patamon cannot digivolve anymore because of tiredness, but the others can maintain their digivolutions for longer 🤔
And the 8 digestined will be reunited like the spoilers claim, so it seems they are gonna fight off screen and join.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I'm still interested. There's some good stuff coming. I don't like the idea of Gatomon being Dark Knightmon. That's really weird. Maybe he just has the egg? No idea really. ...So you think the next eps will be megas for the others?

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember seeing that close up of Skull Knight where the horns looked cat ear like and going- nah... they wouldn't do that... though maybe Dark Maildra is actually Tailmon bathed in darkness I could see that.

Then we get this summary which makes it seem more like maybe it is the knight... but who knows maybe her being absorbed could be to destroy him from the inside? Get him to drop his guard?

I do love that we are getting an underwater city, and fangmon.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait till episode 36 where we find out everyone gets split up, again. >_>

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, at least Milly is portrayed as the ultimate weapon, not a disposable villain. Maybe we'll see Zeed. And it would be nice if GrandDracumon led the army. And as generals Lucemon et al.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally some story-related stuff coming...although I hope they don't get delayed again because of COVID...

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if "Soaring Hope" implies Pegasusmon, as Patamon is exhausted, I really hope they save MagnaAngemon for last and make his first appearance iconic.
I hope they don't wait too long. We're already moving on to the Ultimate levels with the characters. We still gotta hopefully get to Seraphimon and I'd like some time with HolyAngemon.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ I Agree! I want enough time for the Holy Megas to shine.