Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 24 through 27

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure that the people who don't like the series would find any reveal boring, unless it was some cliched "OMG" thing like a crossover with the original series. It's a Digimon series, and Digimon shit is happening in it. What more do you want from some episode summary blurbs?
I was really hoping for something indicating they would build off of the intriguing DoneDevimon episode’s description personally... Maybe some indication they actually lost or that Agumon had dark evolved or that ANYTHING of consequence happened. I may not like the show but I want it to do well!

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, we don't know what's happening with MetalGreymon in the next episode. Why does it have to be Angemon that something happens to?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So just like Argomon and Nidhogg before him, DoneDevimon lasts only one episode. Bit anticlimatic after 24 episides of build up. Oh well.

If Eldradimon hangs out with them for 40 more episodes that would basically made him a main character lol

Wouldn’t be surprised if they either skip Etemon or make him into a cameo or ally.
they wouldn't be "skipping" etemon if they dont use him. this is its own series.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
they wouldn't be "skipping" etemon if they dont use him. this is its own series.
If they hadn’t redone Devimon and remade Our War Game I’d be more inclined to agree with you.

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Callbacks are inevitable in reboots. They're not obligated to bring back every villain.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do like the change in pacing after so many episodes focused on fighting a particular enemy!

Synopses are meant to be vague so it's hard to judge.

Tbh when Valdurmon first mentioned Cloud Continent, I pictured a floating place like Sky Zone in Xros, so it's interesting the entire Continent is afloat!

The real key piece of info here is the timing of Hikari entering the fray! Guess we only have to wait 2 more eps without her.

Also I hope they get to build the Digital World more, which seems to be likely since they're moving to a new continent and meeting new Digimon. Entering a harsher place will also probably eventually introduce us to Gatomon.

I'd like the team to be together asap, it's bugging me that they're separated for this long. Also not a fan of another human world disaster.

Naal

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda disappointed but not really surprised that they decided to give the B team just another "side quest". Well, at least until the 27th episode where Koushiro's finding out that it has something to do with Digital World. It's weird though given that the tower-thing in episode 23 (even with Niddhogmon) is literally sending data to Digital World and Koushiro only theorise it latter. But I'm willing to see what they have in store (if any).

Looks like DoneDevimon survives the same fate as the previous villains by dying after evolving into Ultimate. Yeah, great.

In what episode did they arrive in the cloud continent? I really have to watch it again.

The part with WaruSeadramon piqued my interest a little.

I thought Hikari will join along with the B team, but guess it's not how it will happen. Hikari's first Digital World debut doesn't sound great for me.

Dynamicmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on that description of 24. who knows? it could just be using 'Revenge Flame'. been borrowing other Blue MetalyGrey stuff already

AngelOmega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they hadn’t redone Devimon and remade Our War Game I’d be more inclined to agree with you.
And because they have redone some things then they should redo others too? It doesn't go that way...

Last edited:

dgmn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait a minute, what this Cloud continent arc now means is that they've actually been fighting on a skypea sort of small territory and the real digital world is humongous and totally different place below?

Does this mean they could finally have some usual digimon level power difference as in 1 ultimate vs all champion levels-get trounced?

Or is it really that bad we could've waited for 25 episodes to get the real storyline to pick-up?

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lmao, DoneDevimon gets done in in 1 episode.

Other than that, looks like we're in for a snoozefest. Yawn

Sure wonder where the plot/storyline went.

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, I was sorta expecting Leomon to at least be halfway relevant given he was foreshadowed. Guess not. ...Maybe later?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, Leomon in Adventure was left behind on File Island and didn’t show up again until another 31 episodes had passed.

riderdimension

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But hmm def interesting i mean we saw that pink glow in ep 23. Pink, Red, Green, Grey, Purple.
Before the kids closed their eyes and made their mons super evolve? that was just koshiro's, you can see his sandal in the shot lol

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh. That's interesting. Though while Kari being there finally, they're still stuck in 2 teams. ...Maybe they can fix this in the next arc.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ElDoradimon falls off the brink of the continent, with Taichi and co riding on its back.
Man, animators really need to stop abusing the poor Eldoradimon.

black electrical discharge runs through the skies above the continent.
Black like a dark network?

unless it was some cliched "OMG" thing like a crossover with the original series.
fuck no don't

after xros hunters, the adventure psp game's abysmal crossover, and many others I'd be super wary if the word "crossover" suddenly showed up.

Digitama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe we get a chance to see Hikari and the other team a lot in the next episodes.

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe we get a chance to see Hikari and the other team a lot in the next episodes.
I agree, I have a feeling it will happen!
We got to saw them also in this episode
For a few seconds but they appeared.

Naal

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hikari surely, but I don't know about the other 4 kids. I think they will still be a "2-3 minutes break" even after episode 27. Maybe they will come back when Taichi-Hikari mini-arc is done. Maybe.