Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 24 through 27

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 24 thru 27 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these). We already had the title for 24, so we are using the official title.

A couple versions of the guide images above since a few versions were sent in by friends of the site.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 24- The Final Stage, DoneDevimon
Screenplay- Sogo Masashi
Devimon looked like he had been defeated at last, but he evolves into DoneDevimon and attacks. At this time, Koushiro and the others in the real world watching on a tablet, learn that large ships are starting to go out of control in various parts of the oceans throughout the globe. Yamato and WereGarurumon attempt a vicious attack on DoneDevimon but are defeated, and Taichi is swallowed by DoneDevimon. Forgetting himself in his anger, MetalGreymon lets loose an attack with a bizarre but powerful light, endangering Takeru, who refuses to leave his fallen brother's side.

Episode 25- Dive into the Next Ocean
Screenplay- Sogo Masashi
Cloud Continent in the Digital World was a floating country! ElDoradimon falls off the brink of the continent, with Taichi and co riding on its back. Both they and ElDoradimon can do nothing and they fall towards the vast ocean below. Meanwhile in the real world, Koushiro tried to stop the ships going out of control.

Episode 26- Breakthrough! Sea Mammal Siege
Screenplay- Satou Toshiaki
After falling from Cloud Continent, Taichi's group arrives in a new region. As they make their way through the great deep, they see a wild Seadramon eat a wild Ebidramon and absorb its data to evolve into WaruSeadramon. Taichi's group is shocked by this survival of the fittest world, where the strong Digimon eat the weak. WaruSeadramon attacks them as well in order to eat them. Meanwhile, Koushiro's group in the real world form a plan to stop the ships without hurting the Zurumon. Taichi's sister, Hikari, watches them.

Episode 27- To a New Continent
Screenplay- Tomioka
Hikari suddenly appears on ElDoradimon. Taichi is surprised but Hikari is unable to explain how it happened, saying that she was summoned by someone. In the real world, the strange occurrences won't stop even though Devimon has been beaten, and a new threat emerges. A rocket that is set to launch runs into system malfunction and explodes on the premises. Black electrical discharge runs through the skies above the continent. Koushiro theorizes that the digital world is causing these issues and continues his analyzing...

Some idea of what happens next, with Hikari!. Plus confirmation ElDoradimon is ok, for now.

Thanks to onkei for the translations.

Attachments

Eitaroutarouman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zurumon? Now that's something that hasn't been relevant before.

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm getting Whamon vibes from ElDoradimon.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, Cloud Continent is floating in the sky ...like a cloud.

WaruSeadramon's anime debut.

The chain of real-world disasters continue. Wonder what's the next villain after Algomon, Nidhoggmon, and Devimon.

Pinkcrane

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m sad on how the show is going with TachI, Yamato, and Tk who are the main story line while the other four have been story line B for so many episodes.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah, Hikari out of left field. The gang is all set, now we just need the dramatic moment when all eight are in place together. Sad Ebidramon appears to be just fodder. Wonder what the "new threat" will be, DarkKnightmon or someone else?

The synopsis for the next episode makes me doubt whether there will be a Dark Evolution as theorised, especially as the episodes afterwards don't allude to it at all. :unsure:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These honestly sound hecking boring to me. Maybe these will be those mythical episodes where we are actually allowed to breathe finally, but I wouldn't hold my breath (haha!).

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, didn't they start somewhere other than the Cloud Continent and then travel there by sea? How are they just learning it's in the sky?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The sea was more like a strait. Probably there are just multiple landmasses on the floating area.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poor Ebidramon! Didn't expect WaruSeadramon! Not Megaseadramon? That's a huge surprise. Thought there'd be "Virus" version of Seadramon in the future but nope!

Those episodes are hugest chain reaction eh? Since Nidhoggmon's first appearance to this for biggest disaster chains to continue.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reading the whole thing about ElDoradimon falling out of the sky actually got me, wasn't expecting that at all lol. It's gonna be interesting to see how things play out, kinda glad we're not going into another evolution arc and instead one that's balancing real world-network stuff and Tai's group exploring more of the Digital World.

"Survival of the fittest" actually getting brought up is nice. Hope they take that somewhere afterwards and it's not just a one-episode thing, but it's cool as a transition episode.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah sounds more like MGrey just busts out a nuke.

But hmm def interesting i mean we saw that pink glow in ep 23. Pink, Red, Green, Grey, Purple.

Love the fact that cloud continent lives up to its name but Didn't they just swim up to it? Gonna have to rewatch that ep just to see how they got there cause now i'm doubting my own memory.

Lilimonblooms

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems boring
No real storyline
Omg why is this show going downhill!!

AngelOmega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hikari finally appears at the Digital World!! These episodes seem to be a bit of a slow down that some wanted. I am intrigued with how will DanDevimon will be defeated. The summaries don't give everything and the episodes may be more intersting when they air.

I want all the kids to get together though. When will Tailmon appear seems to be the question...

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure that the people who don't like the series would find any reveal boring, unless it was some cliched "OMG" thing like a crossover with the original series. It's a Digimon series, and Digimon shit is happening in it. What more do you want from some episode summary blurbs?

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we're getting the children divided in Team Siblings and Team Non-Siblings, however briefly.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does everyone remember which Digimon makes ships run out of control?

Ia ia Dagomon!

I’m excited.

AngelOmega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure that the people who don't like the series would find any reveal boring, unless it was some cliched "OMG" thing like a crossover with the original series. It's a Digimon series, and Digimon shit is happening in it. What more do you want from some episode summary blurbs?
Agreed.

Watching the summary for 24, I just thought something... DanDevimon swallows Taichi and since Devimon as Angemon's old friend was good then Taichi with his Digivice releases the good part and DanDevimon is destroyed by the inside. Dan Devimon reverts to Devimon then to Angel form he had in the past and before becoming a Digiegg says farewell to Tokomon/Patamon with a smile finally being released from his pain.

I wonder who the new enemy is. Maybe Vandemon will make an appearance after all?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wouldn’t be surprised if they either skip Etemon or make him into a cameo or ally.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we're getting the children divided in Team Siblings and Team Non-Siblings, however briefly.
Makes sense... Taichi and Yamato with their digimon partners tanking so hard even injuries they suffered magically vanished just because they are main characters and can carry their siblings and their digimon partners safely so they can evolve to catch up with Perfect levels in no time!

Yup it makes sense completely!