Adventure: Episode 67 Social Art, Staff Comments & Photos, Ghost Game Promotion, Reference Book Update, Chinese Exhibit, Card, & Statue Images, & More

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A huge batch this week!

socialart_episode67_september25_2021.jpg

After Digimon Adventure: episode 67 aired, Digimon Web put up social media art of all 8 partner Digimon to celebrate the end of the series with episode 67. The attached message:
It started in April 2020 & Taichi, Agumon, & the others kept running.😂
It was an adventure where various Digimon appeared, became friends, fought, & strengthened bonds.

A message from Agumon & the others😊
"Thank you for your support❗️"

And new art from Kenji Watanabe!

kenjiwatanabe_episode67_september18_2021.jpg

The art shows off Taichi and Agumon walking off hand in hand, wearing various 'Watanabe style gear' that he often adds to images he draws. The attached message:
Digimon Adventure: finished! Thanks to everyone who watched it! To all the staff members, I think it was very difficult to make this with the problems of coronavirus. Thank you very much for your hard work!

And then from cast/crew members we have a ton! These are ones we came across on social media, there are likely plenty more that aren't here.

From Volcano Ota, who played many roles throughout the series. To say nothing of his work effectively being in charge of the franchise at Bandai (many years ago):
I didn't think I'd be able to be involved in Digimon Adventure: with so many 'mon' (and non-mon) roles.
I won't ever forget it.
Thank everyone who watched & supported it as they could, and everyone involved with the production & broadcast of the show for their hard work.

From the Digimon_TV account...

digimontv1_september25_2021.jpg
digimontv2_september25_2021.jpg

Thanks for watching the show that started in April😃
We're glad we were able to safely bring you the adventure of Taichi & Agumon to everyone😂
The new "Digimon Ghost Game" will start next week.
Hiro & Gammmamon will do their best.

And before photos, a bit more art...

jubeinine1_september25_2021.jpg

jubeinine2_september25_2021.jpg
jubeinine3_september25_2021.jpg

Jubeinine (2) (3) worked on animation for the episode, and posted (in both a single piece, and multiple pieces) some artwork of Taichi and Yamato celebrate, which they happily are allowing us to repost. The text on the full image reads "Thank you for watching!" They also posted a message with it:
It's a dream come true to be working on the final episode of Digimon Adventure:.
Thank you very much for directing Mr. Shishido!

Update- A few more!

yoshiyamuyuu_september26_2021.jpg

Yoshiyamu Yuu did key animation and layouts for Adventure: in various places from beginning to end (he worked on the opening in fact.) He posted a fun drawing of Omegamon with Taichi and Yamato, along with a message:
I participated in the final layouts for Digimon.
I worked on it from around the area where Omegamon & Negamon collide and flew around with T-lights.

It's been a fun year and a half.
Thank you for watching.

jordanbayes_september26_2021.jpg

Jordan Bayes (2) worked on animation for the final episode and shaded artwork and a message:
I worked on the final episode of Digimon Adventure! I was lucky enough to animate part of Omnimon’s fight. It’s been great working on a series I have loved since elementary school. Can’t wait for what’s next from Digimon!

And last for the 'update'. The official Digimon Adventure: account on line posted a few things (Thanks to shin for images and translations.)
line1_september26_2021.png
line2_september26_2021.jpg

Many messages from the Line account were framed as being 'from' Koushiro himself. It posted a few messages earlier:

Thank you for being with us this last year and a half or so for Digimon Adventure:!

Being able to spend time with everyone during the broadcasts... was an incredible pleasure!
And now, starting in October, a new series — "Digimon Ghost Game" — will begin!

As of September 27th, this account will change its name to "Anime - 'Digimon Ghost Game' " so if you would like to continue to follow this account, please do!
Once again... thank you so much!
The adventure continues to a new world.
We'll see you again somewhere someday !

From Takayoshi Tanimoto, who did the opening theme and all the insert songs for Adventure:
Thank you! Thank you for the support! Some other time we'll talk about the music again...♪

He later posted again, commenting that he's moved by all the warm and positive messages. He wanted to note that Break the Chain in the final episode was a newly recorded orchestral version. He also mentioned the new arrangement was by Kousuke Yamashita. [Yamashita was the musical composer for Xros Wars and Hunters.]

Then from Atori Shigematsu, Piyomon in Adventure:

atori_september25_2021.jpg

Thank you all for watching.
I'm grateful I got to be involved in the work known as Digimon during the Reiwa era, and that I was able to perform the role to the end. I'll be even happier if people who I met in a few years, or in a decade say this. "I saw Digimon:!"

She later added...
atori2_september25_2021.jpg
atori3_september25_2021.jpg

We had our picture taken for the last episode. The hard work of the staff recording during the hardships of Corona are immeasurable...
& to my precious partner Ryoko Shiraishi, thank you for a year & a half❤

Ryoko Shiraishi is of course, Sora in Adventure:.
The other 2 pictured to the left in the first photo appear to be Yumiko Kobayashi & Takahiro Sakurai (Koushiro & Tentomon.)

Megumi Han, Takeru in Adventure:, also had something to say...

han_september25_2021.jpg

V[ictory]! Anime! Digimon Adventure:
After many encounters, adventures, & battles, they have entered a new future.
As Takeru, I met Patamon again & had an adventure with Taichi & the others.
After the infinite dream, an unknown horizon awaits.
From the bottom of my heart, thanks for watching.

She posted again later, in response to the Digimon Web post with the social art from the top...
Thank you so much😭
Thank you so very much😭
I love you so much and I miss you already!
[She appears to be talking about Takeru and Patamon]

Update- More from Megumi Han. She also said more on her blog.

han2_september26_2021.jpg
han3_september26_2021.jpg
To send to Miwa Matsumoto, who was recording for Patamon remotely, so I took a picture with Misaka Watada (Hikari) and Mie Sonozaki (Tailmon).🧡
Agumon & Gabumon were watching over everyone, even at the end, while everyone couldn't meet✌️

More Digimon thoughts on the blog...

From Misaki Watada, Hikari in Digimon Adventure:

watada_september25_2021.jpg

I took a commemorative photo taken with Ms. Sonozaki who played Tailmon & Ms. Han who played Takeru🎶
Full of energy! & the way she hid the monitor with her body❕♡笑
I love it...

Mie Sonozaki, Tailmon in Adventure: also posted...

mie1_september25_2021.jpg
mie2_september25_2021.jpg
The three of us basically recorded scattered due to Coronavirus.

A lot has happened in the past year and a half, thank you for the support.

From another angle...
With Misaki Watada as Hikari and Megumi Han as Takeru.

By the way I'm wearing the Digimon chibi character shirt.

From Chinami Nishimura, Lopmon in Digimon Adventure:
chinami1_september25_2021.jpg
chinami2_september25_2021.jpg
It's been awhile since I played Lopmon in Xros Wars.
A pity we couldn't record all together...
I often recorded with Hirokai Hirata, who played Leomon. We took a photo together at the end.
I hope the new series will be great also!
In the first image you can see them posing with the last script for the series.

Update- From Daisuke Yokoyama, the voice of Komondomon in Digimon Adventure:...
yokoyama1_september26_2021.jpg
yokoyama2_september26_2021.jpg

He tweeted a link to his blog where he wrote a bit more than would work on Twitter:
Today was the last day of the journey of Digimon Adventure:!
Taichi, Agummon, & the others' journey came to an end, and I felt a twinge of sadness when I thought we were saying goodbye.
I was happy to see the places they've been and the Digimon they met on their journey.
Ah, I did my best for Komondomon in this story... I'm looking back. lol

During the voiceover for the final episode...
Although I wasn't able to greet all the voice actors due to the coronavirus, I had a wonderful time seeing the amazing work of the voice actors up close.

And everyone who watched it!
Thank you so much! ❀.(*´◡`*)❀.

Komondomon did his best, a great job~~~~!

Waahhhoooooo!

Update- Thoughts from AiM, who was half the voice of Valdrmon.

aim_september26_2021.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone who watched Digimon ADventure: I was happy to be able to perform once again with Youto Kazama😭
I'm sure it was tough for recording during Coronavirus, but thanks to all the actors and staff for their hard work on all 67 episodes!
If you are in an area where it will be broadcast in the future, watch it until the end please!

Youto Kazama, the other half of Valdrmon responded:
No way! In the final episode I got to play that role with Ai Maeda again!
In the booth, I put all my feelings into words!

Thank you, Thank you! (*´∀`)

Hiroshi Izawa, the writer of C'mon Digimon, V-Tamer, & helped with planning/design cooperation for Ghost Game had a message for fans also...
Thank you for the long adventure. In the end the partners weren't separated & they were always together. It was a work filled with the feelings of boys, girls, & Digimon. See you in the new world.

Shortly after he made a second tweet, seemingly realizing he forgot to mention something...
And I'm looking forward to Digimon Ghost Game starting next week😆

And then speaking of Ghost Game...

fujitown1_september25_2021.jpg
fujitown2_september25_2021.png
fujitown3_september25_2021.jpg
fujitown4_september25_2021.jpg

The Fujitown Laketown Store, often a place with Adventure: stuff, looks to continue that tradition for Ghost Game.

A commemorative exhibition (2) (3) is running there now until October 25th.

There is a photo spot, where you can get a photo of yourself in the Ghost Game poster. They note if you shoot with a flash you might see something mysterious in the photo...

A recording script is on display, as are designs from the show.

A 'search for mistakes' question challenge to get stickers.

And for reference book fans, we got a stack of updates earlier in the week, a bunch for the leads from Ghost Game, plus 2 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the finale of Xros Wars, before it became Hunters:
ghostgamereferencebook_september21_2021.jpg
shoutmonx7superior_september23_2021.jpg
luminamonnene_september23_2021.png

Puyomon
Puyoyomon
Jellymon

Curimon
Gurimon
Gammamon

Pyonmon
Bosamon
Angoramon

Shoutmon x7 Superior Mode
Luminamon (Nene Version)

Then we have a number of things to look at from China!

chinesefigure_september25_2021.jpg

The Taichi & WarGreymon Adventure: figure is on display, and we have video of it showing off various angles.

It isn't embeddable, but the video is right here.

This actually 'is' orderable in the US, for a super high cost of over $1000.

Then some updates on other things from China...

chineseexhibition01_september25_2021.jpg
chineseexhibition02_september25_2021.jpg
chineseexhibition03_september25_2021.jpg
chineseexhibition04_september25_2021.jpg
chineseexhibition05_september25_2021.jpg
chineseexhibition06_september25_2021.jpg
chineseexhibition07_september25_2021.jpg

Photos from the Digimon Exhibition in China. It looks really nice. Everything is displayed in a pleasing fashion, and hopefully we get more images.

Some unembeddable videos:
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Products Video

And then cards!

chinesecards01_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards02_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards03_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards04_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards05_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards06_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards07_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards08_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards09_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards10_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards11_september25_2021.jpg
chinesecards12_september25_2021.jpg

Images of some of those new cards coming out in China.

These are collector's cards, with power levels and other things on them. The QR code on the back takes you the page of the Digimon on the reference book. An 'ad' card takes you to a video service that streams Adventure.

Big big batch this week. Likely things missed, especially from other cast/crew members of Adventure:. Really fun week of material celebrating the end of the show.

If we see more we weill try and add them later.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 13,086
Last edited:

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
great stuff...although I'm bit gutted not to see the new art form for Alter-S...

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That digivole room and the giant Patamon + digieggs for the China exhibit looks awesome omg xD lol

Even though Lopmon didnt really show up much i love that the va actually cares and twitted (also funny how she dragged Leomon in the pic haha)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update- Added a few more messages/images.

Lord Patamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope they release that orchestrated version of Break The Chain, It deserves to be released and not remain just on the episode 67 :3

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Taichi and Agumon artwork from Kenji Watanabe reminds me of V-Tamer.

"and then the adventure continues..."
Then Agumon evolves into V-dramon and is named Zeromaru.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When I had heard that a new Insert Song was going to play in the final episode I was a little worried that they would have tried to shove in another version of Butter-Fly but thankfully it was just the orchestral version of Break the Chain which worked quite well.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a lot of nice art. They sure are a bit sad about this but so are we and that happens a lot. I wonder if we'll get art for Ghost Game.

yugiohgxbedst

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I assume that if they release the orchestral version of break the chain it will be both versions? The one with takayoshi singing and then the one without. Hopefully it happens, it would be a crime if they remained unreleased, fingers crossed🤞

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of the VAs posting pics and updates is so wholesome! The Watanabe art as a lot of V-Tamer vibes (ok it's just the cape, but its still a very different feel than other animated Taichis)

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not crying you're crying!

It really actually is nice to see the cast and crew posting about it... I'm usually more cynical about these kinds of things, but it helps that it wasn't necessarily an open-ended project where you kind of roll your eyes and go "cool, see you next year". And they got to record with others too, which is sweet.

Looking forward to Ghost Game now!