Adventure: Episode 67 [Final] Preview Screenshots & One More Insert Song Announced!

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im so happy it resembles omegamon/chaosmon and at the same time looks pretty different.
I also like his antennaes, for most they can go unnoticed, but to my eyes that simple detail makes him look a bit insectoid, wich i love since abaddon (the biblic figure) was related with locusts and if intentioned, thats the kind of details i adore to see in digimon designs.
I just hope he dont end having a enormous ball of any material as his lower body, i hate that, that was what ruined apocalymon and quartzmon designs, i dont want to have a third final mon wich i like ruined by that bandai fetish.

You forgot Etemon with giant cable wire ball. lol

Apocalymon's design is great because according to some certain comments claimed it is somewhat Rubik Cube of HellRaiser.

I find myself surprised and pleased with this design of Abaddomon. To be honest it really resembled Ben 10's Wildvine.

So Omegamon just transform into Alter S instead of having BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon with second appearanes to evolve? lol it threw me off. Adventure 2020 is still unpredictable as ever well we reached the end...

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish we had an episode dedicated to the resolution rather than cramming it alongside the climax. I really can't see this not being unsatisfying whether it's Abbadomon being another mute monster who just shows up and dies without any character, a rushed wrap up, no Alter-S, no good character moments for the digidestined, or a combination of any of these
Digimon has never once done that. As far as I recall, every final boss was defeated in the first 5 to 15 minutes of the final episode. I do not expect the fight with Abbaddomon Core to last more than 10.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im so happy it resembles omegamon/chaosmon and at the same time looks pretty different.
I also like his antennaes, for most they can go unnoticed, but to my eyes that simple detail makes him look a bit insectoid, wich i love since abaddon (the biblic figure) was related with locusts and if intentioned, thats the kind of details i adore to see in digimon designs.
I just hope he dont end having a enormous ball of any material as his lower body, i hate that, that was what ruined apocalymon and quartzmon designs, i dont want to have a third final mon wich i like ruined by that bandai fetish.

You forgot Etemon with giant cable wire ball. lol

Apocalymon's design is great because according to some certain comments claimed it is somewhat Rubik Cube of HellRaiser.

I find myself surprised and pleased with this design of Abaddomon. To be honest it really resembled Ben 10's Wildvine.

So Omegamon just transform into Alter S instead of having BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon with second appearanes to evolve? lol it threw me off. Adventure 2020 is still unpredictable as ever well we reached the end...

Omnimon becoming Alter-S would feel weird. I'm expecting Omnimon to lose and then after some friendship speech from Tai everyone's digivices cause Agumon (or Koromon) and Gabumon (or Tsunomon) to become Blitz/Cres who then become Alter-S.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some people on Reddit are also saying the facial outlines have more similarities to Alter-S.
The thunderbolts on it are white in a close up shot, which is true of Alter-S but not of the original Omegamon (in general or in Adventure:).

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some people on Reddit are also saying the facial outlines have more similarities to Alter-S.
The thunderbolts on it are white in a close up shot, which is true of Alter-S but not of the original Omegamon (in general or in Adventure:).
Not just the color, but the placement of the bolts themselves. You can see the difference with the other preview image; regular Omegamon's bolts are much farther apart, on the sides of its head.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The screenshot makes it seem like we will indeed get Omegamon Alter S. The lines are the same with its design. Abbaddomon Core design is so cool. A complete antithesis to Omegamon. Personbally I like it a lot.

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
T-12 minutes before the final....

Okay Abba-Core are legs and talk...

He's just Pride from FMA:B lmao like can they do that? Legally? 🤔🤔🤔
Well, FMA doesn't own the concept of shadowy eyeball monsters, so yeah, sure they can.

That being said, it is really funny that Kenji Watanabe made his homunculus OC into a digimon lmao
yeah i was just joking anyway lol, tho kenji did admit to saying its design is based on Pride, so uhh whoopsy i guess lmao

The official art definitely looks better than how it was animated.

He's just Pride from FMA:B lmao like can they do that? Legally? 🤔🤔🤔
I recall comparisons of Shademon to Pride way back in the day, and that's basically Eyesmon ver. 1.0. Abaddomon certainly looks connected to those 2 (they're really liking "eyes in weird places" villains for this season). That said, there are enough design differences that I would strongly doubt any sort of legal issues. It's like how so many series have their own take on "main protagonist fire lizard" and "deuteragonist blue-furred wolf". Incidentally, searching for the quote "the shadows have eyes" brings up a ton of hits on Google, so they're likely mutually influenced by that concept. Probably ancient thoughts about demons that turned out to actually be reflective eyes of some regular animal (various nocturnal canines and felines are known for this, but so are spiders).

But nah it's basing monsters on simialr things like Shakkaoumon and SMT's Arakahabi.
Don't forget Yu-Gi-Oh!'s Orichalcos Shunoros, several characters from the Kamen Rider series, and even Claydol. It's almost surprising how many series have their version of dogū (and particularly shakōkidogū).
yeah lol as i said i was only makin a funny, but considering kenji admitted to it being based on pride its at least easy to joke around about it

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok, who here could have foreseen this ending ? It's so unpredictable (and in addition open end, since Kyoshiro creating a prototype of the Digital-Gate, so more ...)

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today is soo depressing, I hate it when good things come to an end, similar to how I felt with Black clover but at the same time I am super duper excited for ghost game, I just hope that crunchyroll will be simulcasting it as well.

taz111

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today is soo depressing, I hate it when good things come to an end, similar to how I felt with Black clover but at the same time I am super duper excited for ghost game, I just hope that crunchyroll will be simulcasting it as well.
I feel the same. It was a very exciting ride with this series, but I'm happy Digimon as a franchise is continuing. Hopefully, we get a sequel series for Adventure 2020 in the future or at least a movie.

WoolishlyGrim

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We may yet get a movie. And if not, then we know at least we're getting more original-continuity stuff with the 02 movie coming up.