Adventure: Episode 6 Preview Screenshots

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Adventure: episode 6, The Targeted Kingdom, starts in Japan in about an hour and a half, and elsewhere a few hours later, so a few preview screenshots are up from the Digimon TV account!

Update- And a few more from after the episode aired...

Our discussion thread for episode 6 can be found here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, Birdramon looks majestic in that shot. :love:

Good to see that the real world subplot is still important, I was worried that the kids being in the Digital World would render it an afterthought.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did they reanimate everyone in the real world just to give them masks?

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Good to see that the real world subplot is still important, I was worried that the kids being in the Digital World would render it an afterthought.
She sure does and i would rather it all be in the digital world. I didn't like that they went to the real world in the first adventure season. I find the digital world to be so much cooler.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I for sure saved fhe lazer eye Ogremon and Coredramon to use as a reaction meme

Redstar45

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

She sure does and i would rather it all be in the digital world. I didn't like that they went to the real world in the first adventure season. I find the digital world to be so much cooler.
I like digital world too but real world need show too

BlueTomoshibi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the idea that what's happening in the digital world is affecting the real world.

It's interesting because the story is more personal since they're taking their time to gather the main cast rather than throwing them all at us at once, but at the same time less personal because it's not about them trying to survive and figure out why they were thrown into this random world. It's an interesting dichotomy between the original and remake.

I'm just glad they're not just remastering the original and this is a new story though