ep56preview01_july10_2021.png
ep56preview02_july10_2021.png
ep56preview03_july10_2021.png
ep56preview04_july10_2021.png
ep56preview05_july10_2021.png
ep56preview06_july10_2021.png
ep56preview07_july10_2021.png
ep56preview08_july10_2021.png

Digimon Adventure: episode 56, The Gold Wolf of the Crescent Moon, is a few hours away from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter (2).

Our discussion thread for episode 56 can be found here.

One of the tweet also announced that Strabimon will be played by Hiroshi Kamiya. Kamiya is best known to Digimon fans as Kouji and his Digimon forms in Frontier, so having him return to play Strabimon is beyond a nice touch. He would also be recognized by fans of Savers as Craniummon.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep56preview_fuji_july10_2021.jpg

Attachments

• ep56preview07_july10_2021article.jpg
    ep56preview07_july10_2021article.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 12,313

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Matt seems to be holding Cres Garurumon's sword? It reminds me of Joe with Zudomon's hammer!

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, does that fourth screenshot mean the legendary swordsman was just another CresGarurumon?

And it's neat that we finally get Strabimonwith and it has Kōji's voice. Now if we only get Kōji actually becoming Strabimon one day, even if it's only in a game.
Which reminds, it seems like Adventure: is really commited to have Digimon being voiced by their original VAs when possible. That's just like how Tamers used the same voice actors as Adventure for most if not all Digimon that appeared in the previous series. I wonder if Toei will keep doing this from now onw, or if it's just because this is a nostalgia reboot.

Matt seems to be holding Cres Garurumon's sword?
Yeah, that was in the episode preview. I guess the sword gives Gabumon the power to become CresGarurumon. Or maybe WereGarurumon tries using the sword to fight Zanbamon, the sword is destroyed, but he evolves to CresGarurumon regaining the sword anyway.

Last edited:

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, does that fourth screenshot mean the legendary swordsman was just another CresGarurumon?

Could have been an opportunity to use Beowolfmon.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's probably no particular order to the screenshots. I think that's a shot post-evolution.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can tell from these screencaps that CresGarurumon is likely gonna have a well-animated debut. I got mad at BlitzGreymon for having a lackluster appearance, but comparing it to the other three alternate evos I'm almost starting to feel bad for it.