ep46preview01_may1_2021.png
ep46preview02_may1_2021.png
ep46preview03_may1_2021.png
ep46preview04_may1_2021.png
ep46preview05_may1_2021.png
ep46preview06_may1_2021.png
ep46preview07_may1_2021.png
ep46preview08_may1_2021.png

Digimon Adventure: episode 46, The Sword of Hope, is a few hours away from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter (2).

Our discussion thread for episode 46 can be found here.

In the tweets they tease something noticeable in the screenshots, that many Digimon from prior episodes will be attacking. They also muse on if you can guess how many episodes the various Digimon each appeared in.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep46preview_fuji_may1_2021.jpg

Attachments

• ep46preview05_may1_2021article.jpg
    ep46preview05_may1_2021article.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12,819

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This kinda feels like something more fitting for a movie to me. Could've had two hours of returning baddies to beat up. Not sure how they'll fit this into 20 minutes. Could be a two parter?

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This kinda feels like something more fitting for a movie to me. Could've had two hours of returning baddies to beat up. Not sure how they'll fit this into 20 minutes. Could be a two parter?

Yeah. It seems too much for one episode.

I hope the main focus of this Episode is the plot with Devimon and other aspects are left for the next episode.

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In view of the images, Hikari will be separated from the others who will be in Sephirotmon. And the return match Okuwamon vs Altur Kabuterimon (and can't wait to see Devimon's past)

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Removed the post about future title. It's a spoiler, don't be a dick.
Well you are right... I could use a spoiler tag but I didn't see anything in the title that indicated as a spoiler but anyway... I will be more careful next time.

As for the thread, the last image shows Angemon glowing so he may be evolving! Devimon looks like in the preview. I really can not wait to learn more about his and Angemon's relationship,

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am so glad they're bringing back Devimon in some way, I was so upset that he was built up like he was a character with a backstory only to become a monster who runs on instinct then deleted for good before we could know who he was and what he wanted. Dark Knightmon got that instead.
Hopefully they recognize their second chance and don't blow it off

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ Yeah it felt incomplete and odd. Glad their backstory is being dealt with.