Adventure: Episode 43 Preview Screenshots, Volcamon & Etemon Actor Confirmations, & Text Teaser

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Adventure: episode 43, Clash, the King of Digimon, is a few hours away from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter (2).

Our discussion thread for episode 43 can be found here.

One of the tweets above also confirms the actors for Volcamon & Etemon (although Volcamon we all realistically already knew), along with generally teasing the episode...

Rough Translation...
The highlight this time is...

The passionate singing of Volcano Ota as Volcamon!
The gentlemanly appearance of Mr. Masutani's acting as Etemon with pop!
Kinoko Yamada's enthusiastic performance as Palmon, who is even more passionate than the two of them!

What on earth will it evolve into?!
Volcano Ota as Volcamon we largely knew since Ota teased it last week, but it's nice to get confirmation.
And also the news that Etemon will be played by Yasunori Masutani. Another case of the original actor returning for a role in Adventure: should make fans happy (although not completely unexpected since Masutani has popped up as Etemon over the years elsewhere.)

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode seems so weird, I'm starting to think there won't be a fight, just dancing and singing.

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes seeing piyomon like this could like you said mean there is some fighting. However these petals are pink, rosemon generally has red petals, and I don't think they will make her appear against 2 ultimates.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are those new Digimon beside Nanimon? Can't recall seeing them.

Wadester92

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If this series ever get the greenlight for an English Dub, I would be overjoyed to see if Richard Epcar guest stars as Etemon.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh! For some reason I completely forgot

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tbf this is Bandai you can't rule out them saying those are Gazimon variants called EteGazimon or something.

Agumon Expert and Terriermon Assistant are their own species after all

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode seems so weird, I'm starting to think there won't be a fight, just dancing and singing.
Biyomon is unconscious in that one pic so there'll be some fighting
I mean, the missed-opportunity joke would be that Biyomon fainted from seeing the King's performance. She's that much of a super-fan.