Adventure: Episode 26 Preview Screenshots

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Adventure: episode 26, Break Through the Sea Monster Barricade, is about half a day away from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter (2) (3).

Our discussion thread for episode 26 can be found here.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

Attachments

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, the rest of the children are going to finally go to the net world?

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't understand this franchise. We just got 6 brand new sea-dwelling digimon. But they give us ebidramon and waruseadramon instead? It's like the Pendulum Z series and the anime series are existing under two unassociated divisions.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't understand this franchise. We just got 6 brand new sea-dwelling digimon. But they give us ebidramon and waruseadramon instead? It's like the Pendulum Z series and the anime series are existing under two unassociated divisions.
Those Digimon are in the episode *because* theyre in the Pen Z as well (or the other way round, theyre in the Pen Z because they were chosen for the anime - basically the same thing)

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's like the Pendulum Z series and the anime series are existing under two unassociated divisions.
Well, technically speaking, the anime is made by Toei, and the Pendulum is made by Bandai.

But it's still strange. Has any Digimon from Pendulum Z appeared at all? I'm way behind in the series because of college.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's like the Pendulum Z series and the anime series are existing under two unassociated divisions.
Well, technically speaking, the anime is made by Toei, and the Pendulum is made by Bandai.

But it's still strange. Has any Digimon from Pendulum Z appeared at all? I'm way behind in the series because of college.
Only the opposite has been true so far, a few Digimon introduced in the anime are also in the Pendulum Z. Seems Bandai cares about what Toei is doing ahead of time, but Toei isn’t too concerned with what Bandai is doing. This is just conjecture though, lol.

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah I should have suspected it was a Bandai-Toei thing.

I think it's common for all other parts of the franchise to take lead from or reference the anime. And I agree, it seems like a one-way valve.