Adventure: Episode 19 Title Revealed Early

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Actor Katsuhisa Houki, while discussing work on social media showed an image of a Digimon Adventure: script. The cover shows off the title to episode 19, which we didn't previously know.

Houki has a number of well known roles including: Paragus in Dragon Ball Super: Broly, Gecko Moria in One Piece, and Ben Jackson in Tiger and Bunny. He also mentioned he recorded for Adventure: yesterday.

Episode 19 is titled "Roar, Fist of the Beast King"

Thanks to onkei for the translation, and the joke about wondering if this is when Leomon dies.

Attachments

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least make his death mean something and dignified. Please don't make him die the same way he did in Tri...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
alright fellas, place your bets. How does Leomon die this time?
Million scenarios I can think up of.

.... Would you care to listen?

I bet he better evolve. Since he is leading the army to fight off against evil army that might have Perfect levels maybe even Ultimate? Then... Died honorably.

I hope his design remains the same as before. Tri design was really odd.

Mihael

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
alright fellas, place your bets. How does Leomon die this time?
I can easily see him dying stupidly as in Tri, or he dying heroically to save the digidestined, and so becoming a martyr.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They take inspiration from Disney and it seems like he died only for him to return in the final battle. Surely they've been killing the other notable Adventure allies to make up for Leomon's survival.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm betting on Devimon evolving to a higher level and killing Leomon. Predictable, but seems likely.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh. Well, that solves that question I had. Now for other questions. Like the aforementioned when does he die.

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Koushiro: "Ah-hah! It worked! You actually killed a hologram I designed of Leomon!"

Mattman324

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It'll be like Xros Wars, the resident Leomon will die at least twice before coming back permanently.

(Seriously, it always felt weird to me that he stayed totally dead and basically unmentioned in 02. Then again, Ogremon vanished after the last battle of the original show too, so...)

taz111

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the count down will begin at episode 19 to the next epic Leomon death hehe. I think would be cool to see him survive a series, but I feel like the it's become a real thing now in Digimon lore.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought Leomon looked the same in tri., not like it was as obvious as WarGreymon's tri. design.

Anywho, would be hilarious if Devimon's Diabolos Ex Machina trump card Evolution is introduced by forcing Leomon to reincarnate.

Tsurugi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably unlikely, but crazy thought: what if Ogremon died in this series so that Leomon got a chance to live?

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Plot twist is that this time everyone but Leomon dies. :p

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this time the kids will kill Leomon. Something similar to what happened to Apollomon. The kids will meet a good Leomon, but then Soundbirdmon (or Devimon) will turn him evil, and the kids will be forced to kill him. Then maybe they will grow some guilt over this (like Mimi in the past episode)?

Pinkcrane

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This may sound silly but we know the titles up till episode 15 then jump to 19?
or did i miss it somewhere?