Adventure: Episode 16 Preview Screenshots, Plus Promotional Image

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Adventure: episode 16, The Jet-Black Shadow Invades Tokyo, starts in Japan in a few hours, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter (2) (3).

Our discussion thread for episode 16 can be found here.

Plus...

In a tweet promoting Digimon Adventure: and One Piece, Fuji TV put up a promo image for Digimon Adventure:.

Just a general promo image, or a slightly more vertical output of a shot from the show? Feels like if it's in the show we'll find out soonish.

Attachments

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool, I can't wait for watching episode 16 of Digimon Adventure:.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Either that image of the six Ultiamtes is them teaming up in a super badass scene, or its like when Gatomon beat up the entire cast's Champions in the first season and its to show a bad guy beating them all up at the same time to show how powerful it is lol

With Eyesmon beng in this episode, hopefully they upload a DRB profile for it right afterwards so we can learn about it.

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Either that image of the six Ultiamtes is them teaming up in a super badass scene, or its like when Gatomon beat up the entire cast's Champions in the first season and its to show a bad guy beating them all up at the same time to show how powerful it is lol
Well, there is an Ultimate in the near future, and you know what happens when a bunch of Perfects fight an Ultimate...