Adventure: ED2, 'Q?', Full Music Video & Digital Single Available Outside of Japan

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

As expected, Q? by Reol, the 2nd end theme to Digimon Adventure: had it's digital single release at midnight on the 4th in Japan.

The music video was delayed due to unspecified Youtube related issues and officially premiered roughly 30 minutes ago (although a number of music related services had the music video appear in the last few hours.)

The full version of the music video is embedded above, with resolution selections going up to 4k. The music video itself is not Digmon related, although there is a number of visual themes that feel like they were almost certainly inspired by Digimon.

And the song itself is available seperately from the music video as a digital single...

As the calendar has begun to tick over to November 4th in various countries, the song has begun to show up on a number of music services outside of Japan (along with the music video, as mentioned above.)

A few notable ones we found it on, at least in the US:
Apple Music
Youtube Music
Spotify

If you find any others, or ones outside of the US, feel free to share.

And to end with, Adventure: ED2 itself featuring Q?

Attachments

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay! I was super excited for this and it did not disappoint

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It isn't often I don't like Digimon music. I really do not like this ending song. To the point I skip it each Episode. Even the longer version doesn't make it any better to me at all.

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Among the songs in the new series I have only liked this one and the evolution theme, and I like this even better in full.
The previous end theme was a decent tune but messy/lacking outside the chorus, and the opening song is very boring, obvious, bare-minimum and unfocused/plodding in my opinion. So the series is definitely getting better in terms of songs for me, hopefully they replace the opening song too at some point.