Adventure: Displays & Event in Shibuya, Plus Digimon Parade Opens with a Reward!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

First up, Digimon Parade opened, as announced a few weeks ago.

On the website you put your name, and a message of celebration or whatever regarding Digimon, and choose a Digimon to join the parade with your message.

If you open the website on a desktop computer, you get a QR code to scan with your phone and go to the mobile version of the site where you can enter everything.

As more people add messages, reward wallpapers will unlock for everyone.

The first one, the key art for Digimon Adventure: has already been put up, but it's been clearly put up wrong. As it's rendering out at a very low resolution, with improper scaling. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

The first wallpaper. Will update with the others (and hopefully a proper version of the first) as they become available.

Update- Proper versions of the first 2...

Update- The 3rd has unlocked, added it just above.

And then we have some advertising/marketing for Digimon Adventure:

A number of things are going up at the Shibuya Stream (shopping complex, skyscraper, etc. connected to Shibuya Station.)

These will all be up through April 5th, when the show begins.

On both sides of the large staircase at Shibuya Stream will be the chosen children and the partner Digimon (it is noted this include 'the main character, Taichi.) the children will appear in the 'real world' on one side, while the Digimon will be in a virtual space on the 'other side'

The Digimon Parade will be displayed on the staircase in-between the images also (just the Digimon and the username.)

Towards the big wall display in the middle, there will also be a giant Greymon display (it appears to be the giant foam Greymon that was made to display for ReArise.)

The chosen children and Digimon will also appear inside the Shibuya Stream. The kids are appearing on the large escalator wall, and the Digimon appear on a large banner by the ticket gate.

The Digimon Adventure: trailer will also appear on various video walls, along with on a giant video wall at the Shibuya Scramble Square, a few minutes walk away from the Stream.

There was also a preview and interview session for Digimon Adventure:. It was with Yuko Sanpei (Taichi), Chika Sakamoto (Agumon), and Kazumi Takayama from Nogizaka 46 who was there as a 'Digimon Cheerleader' (and the MC?) along with the Agumon and Gabumon mascot costumes.

Sanpei talked about it being kind of amazing to be involved since she watched the original 21 years ago and how she was proud to be the partner of Agumon.

Takayama also mentioned as a kid watching Adventure, she used to wonder if she would get a Digivice and Digimon. She had gotten to see Adventure: early and commented it was different from what she had imagined and how Agumon was still cute.

A number of items were also on display...

There was a display showing the Digivices from all the Digimon TV shows, along with any relevant show related accessories to them. On display was the Digivice:, the redesigned Digivice from Digimon Adventure:. It appears to have been the prop used in the recent brand trailer. There is a note on the placard about it being for exhibition, and that it may not match any eventual product.

Alongside that is a display for the new Digimon Card Game, and the Precious GEM figure of MetalGreymon.

And some videos and photos of the display from people who were around once it went up, with some official shots (and a video), mixed in...

Some nice stuff.

Less than a week to go until Adventure: begins in Japan...

Various images and info from Natalie.mu, Animebox, V-Jump (2) (3), Digimon Adventure: (2) (3), ayato_san, monoqlo (2), 77xak77, edublue163, charytaro, digi_acchan_mon, tokyo_ys_, and AFcx6ruhoHoy1RK.

Attachments

Last edited:

frankiemon827

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
really nice advertising!! Although it feels bit downer with no people around the street...

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added some more photos and details. Plus proper versions of the first 2 wallpapers.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is a weird position of Patamon on the pic. Usually, it shows his back or it being on all four. Not usually showing its belly.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg so glad to see all of this with the virus going about ^^

Hope it stays for a long time...really wanna go see lol

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've moticed Izzy's laptop folds backwards, most likely making it a touchscreen laptop that converts to a tablet. I'm glad to see the 2020 technology being utilized in character designs

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's happening! The Digivice: looks so cool! Do we know if its a CSA type of product, or a physical store product like the Appli Drive?

Edit: On a second look, it seems to have an LCD screen, like most previous digivices.

Flamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The idea for the staircase graphics is REALLY cool!

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like the look of the new Digivice, although it does look a tad bulky; I'm hoping future versions slim it down a tad. But the symmetry is really just pleasing to see.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the 3rd wallpaper from Digimon Parade to the news above.