Adventure: Character Art and Profiles

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What if Agumon and the other partners were actually from the original Adventure timeline who somehow crossed over into this universe and ended up being partnered with the Adventure 2020 timeline's versions of Taichi and co.?

This is supposed to be Digimon Adventure and not Digimon Xros Wars ;).

JasperGunner02

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, am I the only one who read that last sentence about Agumon's role in the great war and thought "SkullGreymon?" That "but...?" at the end seems slightly ominous to me, and SkullGreymon seems like the exact sort of thing that would appear in a Oh No I Did A Bad In The Past Flashback (tm).

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please god let this be a whole new continuity, unchained from the orginal,02, tri and kizuna and also please god no myotismon ( sorry to anyone that likes him but I’d rather they use Daemon or another demon lord like barbamon/leviamon who hasn’t been in an anime as a main threat, or give lilithmon a second chance because she was done dirty in xross wars

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please god let this be a whole new continuity, unchained from the orginal,02, tri and kizuna and also please god no myotismon ( sorry to anyone that likes him but I’d rather they use Daemon or another demon lord like barbamon/leviamon who hasn’t been in an anime as a main threat, or give lilithmon a second chance because she was done dirty in xross wars
It's a new continuity. It's set in 2020 and we already know the story starts differently

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well... Now I'm interested. I wonder how this works out.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update with cast information here.