Adventure BD Donations, New Staff, tri. section, and raffles

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got three things to bring up at the moment.

Yes, we are taking donations to try and get a copy of the Adventure Blu-ray so I can go over it for the site like I did the movie set. You can donate via the internal site donation system, via Paypal or Google Wallet to the email address godofchaos@gmail.com or if you have another way to send, feel free to message or email me. We have roughly a month before I'd have to cancel my lower priced pre-order.

Second up, I've added a Digimon Adventure tri. section for tri. discussion since the series should be starting soon. It's where you would expect under the Digimon section of the forum.

We also have a new staff member to help moderate and do other stuff when the rest of us aren't around, and it's... theigno!

Last up, I plan to hold the raffle using a random number generator for the people who donated for the Movie BD-Box in the next few days and a few people haven't gotten back to me on if they wanted to be included (a few people said they didn't want anything for donating, a few asked if I'd ask them again before I did the raffle.) Need to get it done so prizes can be shipped out and as far as I'm aware I've emailed or messaged everyone, but haven't heard back from everyone. If you are unsure if you are in it and want to, PM or email me. I plan to do another of these for donators of the Adventure BD-Box.

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Congrats to Theigno.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Congratulations Theingo. May this font burn your corneas.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for all the congratulations everyone^^

Have an Agumon!
There's not too much to say about it yet from my side, I'm currently checking all the new functions and generally getting used to the moderation tools of this particular forum software...
In general unless stuff really gets extreme you probably won't notice much of a difference about me.

Oh and from my own donating experience I would say that you can expect that raffle to be totally worth it as would of course be the coverage of the Adventure Box in itself.