Adventure & 02 Shoulder Pen Cases at Premium Bandai, Pre-Order Details & Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Another surprise product from Premium Bandai!

This time it's a product that looks functional, and features Agumon & V-mon from the original Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02.

These shoulder pen cases from Sun Star Stationary are small shoulder bags to carry around a few things. New artwork of Agumon and V-mon was made for them.

Each bag features embroidery of the new Digimon artwork, with the main color of the bag being orange for the one for Digimon Adventure, and blue for 02.

Each of these is a small shoulder bag to hold pens, pencils, and other tools. They also recommend it for people who might be working at events that need to carry things with them (bad timing on their part...)

Each bag measures roughly 5.5 wide, 7.5 tall, and 1.2 deep in inches. The shoulder strap is adjustable between roughly 27.5 and 53.1 inches.

There are various pockets to hold pens, pencils, scissors, notepads, and various other items.

There is a larger side clip, and a small clip inside to be able to hold character straps.

A magnetic clasp holds the flap closed.

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai. Each bag is 2,970 yen and they are scheduled to ship in August.

Update- Tweaked the above since pre-orders are open.

These actually look rather nice, even if they aren't for me. It'd be nice if they included a small print of the artwork, but it doesn't look like they are doing hta (or plan to unannounced.)

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

Last edited:

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Pre-order link takes me to the landing page for choosing your language on the Premium Bandai site, do I need a VPN to enter the Japan site now?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Pre-order link takes me to the landing page for choosing your language on the Premium Bandai site, do I need a VPN to enter the Japan site now?
If you are outside of Japan the site presumes you've come to the Japanese page by mistake and has for... a couple years maybe?

If you scroll down you will see a 'if your location is not included' header with a button right below that says 'View our item catalog'. That will take you to the proper page (occasionally the page seems to screw up a cookie and locks you on the landing page, if so, try a different browser temporarily.)

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you are outside of Japan the site presumes you've come to the Japanese page by mistake and has for... a couple years maybe?

If you scroll down you will see a 'if your location is not included' header with a button right below that says 'View our item catalog'. That will take you to the proper page (occasionally the page seems to screw up a cookie and locks you on the landing page, if so, try a different browser temporarily.)

Seems like it was precisely that last bit. I knew about the landing page but usually it would reload to the appropriate page after clicking the catalog but this time it just refused to load the item page at all so I thought something had changed. All good, took a while but I switched to firefox and pre-ordered it, thank you so much!

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoaa this looks cool
Plz release the other Digimon too xD