MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

With the Digimon Adventure 02 Best Partner Kizuna albums coming out in a few weeks, a video preview has been put up.

The preview contains snippets of tracks 1 and 2 from each CD, which is the solo songs of the kids and their Digimon.

Very interesting how even with various musical updates they have a general feeling of the old albums.

All 6 CDs will be released on August 1st for 1,500 yen each. Pre-orders are open now and are exclusive to Aniga-ter (although an appearance at DigiFes wouldn't be shocking.) Pre-orders at Aniga-ter will also include bromides with each CD that feature the same design as the CD you buy, while supplies last.

The various pages at Aniga-ter for pre-orders:
Main Page
1- Daisuke and V-mon
2- Ken and Wormmon
3- Miyako and Hawkmon
4- Iori and Armadimon
5- Takeru and Patamon
6- Hikari and Tailmon

Prior details, including high resolution covers and full track lists can be found here.

Attachments

• デジモンアドベンチャー02 ベストパートナー「絆」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンアドベンチャー02 ベストパートナー「絆」 (BQ).jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 9,769

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds really good. <3

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the Ken one

Lord Patamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Out of all these TK & Kari again stand out:)
Totally Agree!

I really liked Patamon song too, I really liked his Tri song and this one from Kizuna is really good too, both songs are an improvement compared to Don't Stop Pata Pata.

I'm not saying that Don't Stop Pata Pata is a bad song, is just that the lyrics were kinda hard to understand when it comes to translate them and I felt the use of the drums on that song was kinda excesive, I felt that it was the less worked song from the 02 Best Partner CDs from the series. With his Tri Song Daisuke-ism they used good music arrangement and the lyrics could get translated, now with Kizuna again they did a nice music arrangement :)

I loved Tailmon's song, her songs never disappoint :)