Adventure 02 Kizuna Character Song Albums Announced- Pre-Orders Open, Out August 1st

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
kizuna02cds_june11_2021.jpg

A fun surprise before the weekend...

New Digimon Adventure 02 character song albums have been announced (1) (2) (3) to celebrate that it's been 21 years since the release of the 02 Best Partner Series of character albums.

The new Digimon Adventure 02 Best Partner Series all feature new music and are labeled as "Digimon Adventure 02 Best Partner Kizuna"

The CD lineup is:
1- Daisuke and V-mon
2- Ken and Wormmon
3- Miyako and Hawkmon
4- Iori and Armadimon
5- Takeru and Patamon
6- Hikari and Tailmon

The singer lineup for the characters is the 12 02 Kizuna cast members, including Yuka Tokumitsu as Tailmon, which she isn't reprising in Adventure:.

The track lineup for each CD will be:
1- Chosen Child Solo
2- Digimon Solo
3- Duet

Bonus Track
4- Chosen Child & Digimon -Story Between Us-

All 6 CDs will be released on August 1st for 1,500 yen each. Pre-orders are open now and it appears they might be exclusive to Aniga-ter (or they just have pre-orders up first and is the official store of the release.) Pre-orders at Aniga-ter will also include bromides with each CD that feature the same design as the CD you buy, while supplies last.

The various pages at Aniga-ter:
Main Page
1- Daisuke and V-mon
2- Ken and Wormmon
3- Miyako and Hawkmon
4- Iori and Armadimon
5- Takeru and Patamon
6- Hikari and Tailmon

Aniga-ter does ship internationally via intermediary service WorldShipping, which is integrated into their website, but of course, any intermediary should work.

Attachments

• kizuna02cds_june11_2021.jpg
    kizuna02cds_june11_2021.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 14,574

MagicBox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-orders are open now and it appears they might be exclusive to Aniga-ter.
This is currently my biggest concern. Each of these CDs has a catalog number beginning with "FEME", which has only been used for promotional and/or convention-exclusive Digimon CDs in the past. Fingers crossed these are made widely available. Funding the production of 18 brand-new songs only to give them a limited release exclusively through a single retailer would be a strange choice.

Anyway... Holy cow, this is exactly what I wanted!

Ever since "LAST EVOLUTION" brought in new actors for the 02 kids I've been begging for character songs similar to what the new Adventure actors received during tri.'s run. But I certainly wasn't expecting duets, or for them to create additional songs for Takeru/Patamon and Hikari/Tailmon. What a fun bonus! Of course, now they've gotta know we won't be satisfied until they release CDs for the remaining six kids/Digimon. Hey, if they're going to start granting my wishes, I might as well dream big. Hopefully next year!

I'm ecstatic to hear that Yuka Tokumitsu's back as Tailmon. I was worried when she stepped down from Adventure: 2020 with little fanfare and no explanation, but this gives me hope that she's in good health and that she'll continue to reprise her role whenever they revisit the original series. Speaking of the cast, I guess this explains why some of the new 02 actors are at Digi-Fes this year.

Man, I can't wait. If they bring back the Digimon Arrangers songwriting crew from the old days I'm gonna lose it.