A Digimon has entered With The Will. Your choices will determine how it evolves and how the story continues.

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Suddenly, Kyaromon evolves into Psychemon
Kyaromon only evolves when ready. You can not directly control what they evolve into. You are not their only tamer.
I give them a small chocolate cake and pet the digimon. I tell them that I am proud of how far they have come and wish them a happy life in the digital world.
Kyaromon nods. "Thank you."

Wolfry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I psych Kyaromon up for adventures in the Digital World! (Though also tell them they should be careful.)

Kiiro

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I give Kyaromon a hug and tell them I'll always be there for them, and so will everyone who helped raise them so far.
If their earnest wish is to beat their rival, then we will be with them along the way and after that.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see the aggressive leanings in Kyaromon's development. While I don't think I can change it's mind too much, I sit it down to watch some Cobra Kai. I use the show to explain that while being badass is cool, the coolest badasses don't prey on the weak, and don't use their badassery as an excuse to be an asshole. Avoid tit for tat.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I show Kyaromon a nature documentary about Lions hunting and eating Zebras and ask him if he wants to be Prey or Predator.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have Kyaromon train its Shippo Swing attack until it can knock even myself off my feet

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I psych Kyaromon up for adventures in the Digital World! (Though also tell them they should be careful.)
Kyaromon nodded. "I'm sure with my tamer's teaching I should be okay." Kyaromon nuzzles your neck like a cat.
I give Kyaromon a hug and tell them I'll always be there for them, and so will everyone who helped raise them so far.
If their earnest wish is to beat their rival, then we will be with them along the way and after that.
Kyaromon smiled. "Thank you."

I see the aggressive leanings in Kyaromon's development. While I don't think I can change it's mind too much, I sit it down to watch some Cobra Kai. I use the show to explain that while being badass is cool, the coolest badasses don't prey on the weak, and don't use their badassery as an excuse to be an asshole. Avoid tit for tat.
I also try to steer it away from cruelty and tell it that life can be more than violence. Failing that, I look for a therapist Digimon.
Kyaromon tries to understand the lessons taught to it. They try to take it in and remember. However.....
I show Kyaromon a nature documentary about Lions hunting and eating Zebras and ask him if he wants to be Prey or Predator.
Kyaromon answers Predator. They need to be strong. Not weak.
I feed Kyaromon some cookies, Chocolate chips that is.
I pet Kyaromon by the tail.
Kyaromon enjoys the food and cuddles.

I give Kyaromon an item that will revive it if it loses its HP, but it only works once.
Kyaromon takes the item. This will be useful.
I have Kyaromon train its Shippo Swing attack until it can knock even myself off my feet
Kyaromon was soon really good at it.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I take Gazimon to explore. I look for somewhere high on the horizon to get the lay of the land. See if there are any infesting hot-spots. Figure it'll make some good exercise, and we may meet some other Digimon along the way.

Last edited:

Kiiro

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I try to find a relaxing, peaceful area to take some rest with Gazimon. They must be exhausted after evolving and training.

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Jesmon recently died in the D-R tournament, so I'm donating the Junk Dragon data he left behind. Also, I'm setting up a Digimon-playdate for tomorrow and I invite Gazimon (and anyone else who wants to come along as well).

btw, are we one Twitch-plays-Pokemon type tamer taking care of Gazimon or are we random tamers who drop in to help whoever owns this Gazimon?

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
an Airdramon I secretly hired swoops in and pushes Gazimon off of McGann's horizon viewing high point.
Gazimon is now free falling through the air. I'm curious to see how it will react