A Digimon has entered With The Will. Your choices will determine how it evolves and how the story continues.

Mr_Web

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I try to teach Pupumon basic survival and combat skills so that it will know what to do in the face of danger.
As you train Pupumon, you find it evolves! Kyaromon seems excited to train more. "What next?"
I congratulate Kyaromon for taking the next step in their evolution.
Kyaromon nods. "You're welcome! Now I can train against my rival!"

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I make Kyaromon fight in the digimon colosseum despite the fact they're not supposed to until they're at least rookie level

Mr_Web

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I make Kyaromon fight in the digimon colosseum despite the fact they're not supposed to until they're at least rookie level
It seems you can't bring Kyaromon out of the strange digital box it lives in. Maybe it needs to be older?

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I give Kyaromon a fake ID that says it's older and try a second time

Wolfry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I give the Kyaromon some DigiMeat because nobody is feeding it currently.

Miragecoordinator

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I give Kyaromon a soft drink to go with the DigiMeat.

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god, it's turned into a Kyaromon. Well, I introduce it to the SaviourHuckmon who I'm in charge of who tells it about it's dream of winning the D-R Grand Prix. SaviourHuckmon then trains it in swordplay.

Mr_Web

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I give Kyaromon a fake ID that says it's older and try a second time
For an unknown reason, it appears that the digital wall keeping Kyaromon here doesn't believe the fake ID claiming Kyaromon is an "Ultra level Digimon (Trust)"

I give the Kyaromon some DigiMeat because nobody is feeding it currently.
I give Kyaromon a soft drink to go with the DigiMeat.
Kyaromon happily accepts the food and drink given to them. This new form means more energy after all.
Oh my god, it's turned into a Kyaromon. Well, I introduce it to the SaviourHuckmon who I'm in charge of who tells it about it's dream of winning the D-R Grand Prix. SaviourHuckmon then trains it in swordplay.
Kyaromon is amazed by the other Digimon. To them, they've only seen 2 other Digimon and the first was another Pupumon. They happily accept the swordplay training but Kyaromon's methods seem aggressive.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ask Kyaromon what it wants to do the most in this world.

Mr_Web

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ask Kyaromon what it wants to do the most in this world.
Kyaromon thinks for a moment. "I want to beat my rival and defeat them." They looked up. "Can you help me with that Tamer?"
I sit down with Kyaromon and introduce him to anime. I put on a few episodes of F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works.
Kyaromon is lured in by the amazing fight scenes. Their tail wagged, watching every moment.

I teach Kyaromon basic mathmatics and grammar
Kyaromon now knows the difference between they're, their, and there. Kyaromon seemed to enjoy learning.
I brush Kyaromon’s fur.
I wash Kyaromon with some shampoo.
Washing Kyaromon makes them relax. They were quite dirty due to play fighting around. Now their fur is fluffy and soft.
I give Kyaromon some jelly beans.
Kyaromon eats the jelly beans. "These are all different flavors!"

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I introduce Kyaromon to my Bancho Mamemon who teaches them not only the importance of camaraderie but the importance of rule breaking

Mr_Web

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I introduce Kyaromon to my Bancho Mamemon who teaches them not only the importance of camaraderie but the importance of rule breaking
Kyaromon took in the life lessons. They thought for a moment. "What about my rival? You're strong so what should I do? I want to be strong like you."
My Kyaromon meets Kyaromon.
Kyaromon sniffed the other Kyaromon. "Friend?"

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BanchoMamemon explains that to be strong you need to finds beliefs worth fighting for and to never lose sight of or bend these beliefs even in the face of great adversity.
He then goes on to relate this to baseball for what seems to be an hour. Maybe some digimon intake too much specific data?