A Digimon has entered With The Will. Your choices will determine how it evolves and how the story continues.

Black Agumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd Start to Get worried about Something.

"You Know Guys. We haven't been paying a lot of attention To gazimon. We only been paying attention to Gatomon.
So as a good friend to Gazimon! I will head if hes okay."

He Walks Towards Gazimon.

"Hey Gazimon. Are You Okay? You haven't Talked since like.. I Dunno."

The Digimon asked Gazimon.

Last edited:

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I gave everyone some DigiMeat.
Before doing anything in the morning, I want to thank Gatomon for allowing us in and helping us on multiple occasions.

As you share breakfast with Gatomon, they nod. "It's not much. Not a lot happens around here...."

With nothing to burn a hole in my pocket, I search town for any job listings or notice boards to see if we can earn any money.

As you look at the notice board, you see news postings and wanted posters. Nothing about jobs. Do you want to look at the wanted posters or the news postings.

I ask Gatomon what kinda shops there are in town.

"Not a lot. There's a farmer who sells their goods and a simple tool shop but that's it."
I look to see if the village has a library.
I do see the library, It's right there! Upon entering the library, A Majiramon is there.

The Majiramon bows. "Welcome to my simple Library."

"You Know Guys. We haven't been paying a lot of attention To gazimon. We only been paying attention to Gatomon.

Gazimon turns to them. "...I'm thinking about my rival. I wonder how they're doing."

Black Agumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Gazimon turns to them. "...I'm thinking about my rival. I wonder how they're doing."
"W-Wait..Who's Your rival?"

The Digimon Asks As he tilts his Head a Bit.

"And Why Are you worrying about them?.. can you explain your rival to me Gazimon?"

The Black Agumon Said.

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

"And Why Are you worrying about them?.. can you explain your rival to me Gazimon?"

The Black Agumon Said.

"When i was a young PuPumon I was shown....many things." They looked to the side. "That includes another Pupumon. My rival. They exist somewhere else on the digital space. I haven't seen them in awhile and hell i don't even know if they know I exist."

Black Agumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Black Agumon Said.

"When i was a young PuPumon I was shown....many things." They looked to the side. "That includes another Pupumon. My rival. They exist somewhere else on the digital space. I haven't seen them in awhile and hell i don't even know if they know I exist."
The Digimon Felt sad.
"Hey! Maybe We can try to find your rival! Maybe That will help!"

He Said Happily.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ask Gazimon about our next direction.
"We have been through a lot lately, but I think we should talk about our next destination. We could seek out Wizardmon, go to the city and learn more about the King... or maybe we can look for your rival. I am not sure what to do, so I want to hear what you think, Gazimon. What do you want to do the most right now?"

Miragecoordinator

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"I'll head to the library and look up more information about this world and see who exactly the King is. We need to get as much information as we can before making a decision", I said.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know what I expected in this economy. I check out the rest of the notice board.

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello everyone. Completely out of character post here. I regret to announce that this project is being put on hold for the foreseeable future. As school rolled in it became clear to me I could not handle working on this well also dealing with college level classes, thus the month long break. I don't think anyone is still invested in this story or game i set up, at least not anymore.

As a final send off, I plan on posting a comic in which the canonical explanation for why the story is on hold will be given. You will get your chance to say one final good bye to Gazimon. This should come within a week. I don't want to keep you waiting anymore

Thank you.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's sad to hear, but it's understandable. Thanks for letting us say goodbye to Gazimon! It's been really fun.
And best of luck at school!

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooo, cool.
Shame it's on pause, but this stop gap comic will be nice.

Some guesses in:
-Gazimon is going to study in Witchenly for a while.
-They're getting thrown into prison by the King.
-We're finally gonna start that band!

Miragecoordinator

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A shame but it was very fun while it lasted. Will you be writing the goodbye scenes or can we write our own? Good luck in college, BTW.

Miragecoordinator

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I decided to write my goodbye scene anyways because I felt that I needed to give this a proper send-off. You can use it if you want to or not.

I looked at Gazimon when they said they would be leaving soon. I felt sad and wished that we could have continued on our journey but it was just not meant to be. I wanted them to have a gift before we parted. I handed Gazimon a pouch that had some candies, a diary and a Paimon doll. "Remember that this is your travelling companion, not emergency food", I told Gazimon and gave the pouch to them. "I hope that this helps you in your journey. Farewell. I hope you find what you're looking for." I turned and looked at the sky, hoping we would meet again someday.

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hugged Gazimon and gave it a scarf and a pouch with some digimeat and stuff like that. I hugged it and said goodbye.