A Digimon has entered With The Will. Your choices will determine how it evolves and how the story continues.

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I apologize to Gazimon.
"I just felt dumbfounded when it all went down, and then I just ended up going along with it. In the end, we showed you the opposite of what we taught you. I'm sorry."
"Once we get to the village and get some rest, I promise I'll go back there and apologize to Wizardmon. After all, neither you nor I did anything to them. We can stay friends."
Gazimon nodded. "Yeah! We can make things right!"
Internally:
"At least I think not. My memory of that whole incident is a little out of whack. I imagined all sorts of things back then that didn't actually happen. Do I have mental issues? Curse these sporadic flights of thug-life fancy! I think the only thing I actually took after snooping was a key, possibly to Wizardmon's foot-locker. Or did I leave it?"
I check my pockets to make sure.
The key is still in your pocket. Perhaps due to the nature of the connection you have in the digital world, things alter and change.
I shake my head, there is no ponit worrieng about our multiple identity disorder, we tell ourself.
I look at Gazimon "sometimes we just gotta move forward, stagnation is boredom and boredom is worse then death"
and make my way to the village
I personally feel bad for betraying the Wizardmon—but hopefully he’ll forgive us for our curiosity.
I would like to ask Tailmon if she knows him (the Wizardmon) that lives nearby?
"Gatomon, I think you know Wizardmon, I think." I asked her.
As you begin walking towards the the village, Gatomon chuckled. "That crazy fellow? I know of them but i don't know them. They appeared around here, set up a hut, and just inserted himself. About 3 months after the Impmon that stole the King's Crown went through the town. Crown is still missing. Everyone in the village knows what likely happened but no one says it."
During the journey, A little Chibomon was lost.
Gatomon picks up the Chibomon. "There you are. I was looking for this little thing."
Suddenly a black Agumon Approached The Group.

"Hello There!"
Gatomon smiles and waves at BlackAgumon. They showed that they found Chibomon, believing that they were from the village.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the way to the village, I ask Gatomon about the King's Crown. What does it do? What does it look like? Why is it important?

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the way to the village, I ask Gatomon about the King's Crown. What does it do? What does it look like? Why is it important?
Gatomon chuckled. "You expecting it to give you powers or something? Don't get your hopes up. It was King's most priced possession. So when a rookie stole it no less, it hurt his ego and enraged him. He wanted that Impmon dead." Gatomon pulls out a pen and a piece of paper. "It's nothing special so ignore my lack luster art skills.

uBdHmGm.png

(8) The crown seems oddly familiar. (If you recognize the crown, feel free to call it out.)
I ask Gatomon if there is an inn at the village and about what else we can find there.
(15) "You might as well stay at my place, as long you guys don't plan on staying long." Gatomon comments. "You'll find a few shops around, but it's mostly a local village with a few digimon that decided they were done with the living in the Capital." (1) There is nothing else to comment on.
"Welcome", I tell the Black Agumon. "What are you good at?"
"Welcome", I tell the Black Agumon. "What are you good at?"
"Well Good at many Things! You won't regret Having me!"
Gazimon smiled. "Yeah! It's nice to have another Virus type around."
Chibomon looked confused on what BlackAgumon was saying.
Gatomon chuckled and pet Chibomon.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I squint my eyes at the crown "I see where this is going, hey Gazimon how you feel going into the music biz?"
"also, Gatomon you know of any revolutionaries?"

Black Agumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Black Agumon Spotted a Inn Nearby The Village. Since it was getting night time.

"Hey Guys i found a Inn! We can go in there to get rest up tomorrow and head to the desert! Plus we must all be hungry."

He Explained.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This crown... it must be King Etemon's crown, right? The attitude described by Gatomon matches their personality, too. I want to talk more to Gatomon before we get to sleep.
"Gatomon, is the King you're talking about a King Etemon, by chance? Is he running this Capital you mentioned?"

(I am not so sure, but I get the feeling we might get caught between this enmity between the Impmon -who may or may not be the Wizardmon's Rookie form- and the King. I want to make up with Wizardmon and stay allies, but it may end up harming us more than it helps. What to do?)

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Maybe it belongs to KingEtemon?" Chibomon said
This crown... it must be King Etemon's crown, right? The attitude described by Gatomon matches their personality, too. I want to talk more to Gatomon before we get to sleep.
"Gatomon, is the King you're talking about a King Etemon, by chance? Is he running this Capital you mentioned?"

(I am not so sure, but I get the feeling we might get caught between this enmity between the Impmon -who may or may not be the Wizardmon's Rookie form- and the King. I want to make up with Wizardmon and stay allies, but it may end up harming us more than it helps. What to do?)
Gatomon looks at the crown. "Makes sense. But King hasn't shown his face in quite a long time. He's been quite closed in."
I squint my eyes at the crown "I see where this is going, hey Gazimon how you feel going into the music biz?"
"also, Gatomon you know of any revolutionaries?"
Gatomon expression shifts. "I wouldn't be asking that around."

"Hey Guys i found a Inn! We can go in there to get rest up tomorrow and head to the desert! Plus we must all be hungry."

He Explained.
Then it hit you. You don't have money.

Black Agumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

He Explained.
Then it hit you. You don't have money.
"Oh Shoot right. i am a digimon. I dont have m o n e y. Maybe We can go to gatomon's place! Right Gatomon?.."

He looked at gatomon.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"given your earlier expression I guess the kings henchman Gazimon are not to kind to any resistance, but don´t worry, this dude is not with the king"
maybe we can infiltrate the place I think to myself.

also on the way I start teaching Gazimoin some sick rimes, so if push comes to shove we can still challenge the king in a musical contest.

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Oh Shoot right. i am a digimon. I dont have m o n e y. Maybe We can go to gatomon's place! Right Gatomon?.."

He looked at gatomon.
"Can we, Can we please?" Chibomon said with puppy eyes.
Gatomon sighed. "Fine. But you're only staying the night."
"given your earlier expression I guess the kings henchman Gazimon are not to kind to any resistance, but don´t worry, this dude is not with the king"
maybe we can infiltrate the place I think to myself.

also on the way I start teaching Gazimoin some sick rimes, so if push comes to shove we can still challenge the king in a musical contest.
(4) As you try to teach them to rhyme, it turns out they just can't. They can't get the beat down.

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To show the Gatomon our gratitude for allowing us for stay, I ask it if there are any chores we may help it with.