With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Neo - New Bandai Asia release

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook

Digimon Neo - New Bandai Asia release

A bit of more indepth stuff on the NEO can be found in this topic, or if you click this link, it will take you to it ~ Vande

You may have seen a "Digimon Neo" listed in the eBay Fake Spotting topic. After doing some research I have discovered that this is an official Bandai Asia product. From what I understand, it is being released instead of the Digimon Twin in the regions that Bandai Asia "controls," so to speak.

Several Digimon are confirmed to be in it from the CO-CO! magazine scans I saw at another forum. Surprisingly, they are mostly Digimon Adventure characters...

-Agumon (Evolves to Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, and Omegamon)
    -Gabumon
    -Tentomon
    -Gomamon
    -Patamon
    -Candmon
    -Digitamamon

I'll post the scans if anyone wants to see them and if the mods and admins don't mind. They do look like Pendulum Cycles shellwise, and have a D-Tector style screen, but I don't know much else about them. The next time I see one on eBay I'll be ordering it. Needless to say, I will be providing info when I get it.
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

I come from the net

Re: Digimon Neo - New Bandai Asia release

You can post the scans as far as I'm concerned, as long as credit is given to the original source. Uploading them to another host instead of direct-linking would be good, too.

I'll be hunting for one of these too, lol. Nice to see something new coming out. I've always been fond of the Cycles' designs, so having them semi-reused in another capacity doesn't bug me.

Completely digital

That's strange i never see that in bandai-asia website (Since im from asia) :'(.

is that toy a 3 pronged connector or a infrared connector ???
    Check out my Digimon Items for Sale by clicking to this Link ^_^

I come from the net

Not surprising they don't have it online, they are Bandai Asia.

Hmm, most of the Line Up makes me think of the Digimon Mini rather than the Twin.

-Agumon (Evolves to Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, and Omegamon) Version 1
    -Gabumon Version 1
    -Tentomon Version 2
    -Gomamon
    -Patamon Version 3
    -Candmon
    -Digitamamon

The large number of Adventure Digimon is not surprising. Adventure is pretty much for Digimon what is G1 for Transformers.

Completely digital

I... I really want one... I'm salivating at the thought.
    ...Um, I claim the next one on eBay.
    I was GOING to update this to talk about my years on the board and how I spend way too much time here, but in the past year I didn't spend as much time here as I would like to in order to make it seem ridiculous. On the other hand, Py687 still beats my "score".

Red shirt

well in my opinion the "old" digimons are the best well i don't like the "mecha kind" digimon in the IC ... even some Digimon of the PenX are a little bit ugly for me (yeah i'm a original V-Pet an Pendulum Fan)

if you have any more infos (playstile or pics) please post it i think this v-pet is now flooding Ebay (just saw 2 new ones)

:-P and yeah i found something new first :-D
    Currently Raising:

Pendulum 3.0
    Pendulum 4.0

V-Pet 4 and 1 are currently paused

Hmm, no news about this digivice either. I'm from Asia too. Would appreciate a review of it before I buy one. Thanks to whoever that will be making it
    Digimon Electronics & Manuals: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Fk&usp=sharing
    (Updated 1/17/2016)

Playing: Digimon 15th Anniversary Digivice

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

[quote author=Airdra link=topic=13473.msg171362#msg171362 date=1260224753]
    You can post the scans as far as I'm concerned, as long as credit is given to the original source. Uploading them to another host instead of direct-linking would be good, too.[/quote]

As long as that is done and only a name mentioned of the source, fine by that.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook

Credit to nefle for the scans, I'm posting links only because these scans are huge.

Scan 1
    Confirms the five starters, HolyAngemon and the fact that the Digimon Neo has the two-prong connector. Only the left page on this scan talks about the Neo, the right page has video game ads and whatnot.
    Scan 2
    Confirms Candmon, Digitamamon, and possibly LadyDevimon, and has some gameplay details (In Chinese).
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Wait, do i see new cards on that second scan?

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast