With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Neo - New Bandai Asia release

Follow CrimsoniteX On Twitter Add CrimsoniteX on Steam

Re: Digimon Neo - New Bandai Asia release

Looks pretty cool, am I correct in seeing a two-prong connector at the top? Hopefully it's computable with a pendulum progress

Looks like there will be no shortage of them, five or six listings on US eBay right now.

I come from the net

Line Up looks strange. Agumon seems to be the Savers Version and Greymon is GeoGreymon. Also WarGreymon X....

As for those cards, no they are not new, they are from Battle Terminal 02 Version 3. WarGreymon is DM02-092, while MetalGarurumon is DM02-103.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook

Looks pretty cool, am I correct in seeing a two-prong connector at the top? Hopefully it's computable with a pendulum progress
    Yep, that's the two prong connector. Hopefully, it will be able to connect to the US / Asia and two prong Japanese releases like the D-Cyber and the D-Spirit 2 did - I could use a new battle buddy for the Hawkmon on my D-Gather.

Line Up looks strange. Agumon seems to be the Savers Version and Greymon is GeoGreymon. Also WarGreymon X...
    Now that someone bought this up, I'm thinking that maybe the Neo's lineup could end up possibly being a "Best of Digimon" lineup of some sort, maybe from all five seasons and other media. That would be nice to get answers in reguards to. Let the speculation begin...

(On another note, if the best of lineup turns out to be what is on the Neo, I may just match a KingChessmon (If he's on there) to my nephew's Dukemon Crimson Mode, as we've been waiting for the opportunity to match those two in a battle.)
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

I come from the net

Well, I have just purchased one off of eBay, and once it arrives, I look forward to figuring out what the darn thing does. :3 I'm so hoping for a sign of Dracomon's line on here, but that might be a bit much to hope for.

Well, I have just purchased one off of eBay, and once it arrives, I look forward to figuring out what the darn thing does. :3 I'm so hoping for a sign of Dracomon's line on here, but that might be a bit much to hope for.
    Congrats on the purchase, Airdra. ^_^ Be sure to post some info on it when it arrives - it has been confirmed that I'm getting one for Christmas, as I can't order it until my parents return from Jamaica on the 15th. (Does not have his own credit card :P )

The fact that GeoGreymon is in the scans only points to them possibly going up to Savers and not to the Twins and Championship, but if they do include Dracomon's line, VictoryGreymon, and / or Z'dGarurumon I'll consider it a HUGE bonus like I did with Kudamon on the US Mega Burst. On another note, I'll laugh if they include Burpmon. :P
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Anyone who buys who doesn't want their cards that come with it, donations my way ;p

Red shirt

The Sprites looks awsome

really can't wait to Aidras comments (hopefully it's not like a regular cycle)
    Currently Raising:

Pendulum 3.0
    Pendulum 4.0

V-Pet 4 and 1 are currently paused

Zanji - The sprites look like they were taken straight from the D-Tector, the other sprites of characters not on the D-Tector are from the D-Spirit and D-Spirit 2 (IE Tentomon, Gomamon, and Digitamamon). Hopefully this means a Database Mode is on here somewhere.

Red shirt

doesn't matter where they took the sprites
    Currently Raising:

Pendulum 3.0
    Pendulum 4.0

V-Pet 4 and 1 are currently paused

Completely digital

I have purchased one... And am considering buying a second.
    I was GOING to update this to talk about my years on the board and how I spend way too much time here, but in the past year I didn't spend as much time here as I would like to in order to make it seem ridiculous. On the other hand, Py687 still beats my "score".

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast